Page 2 of 940 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 52 102 502 ... LastLast
    Immortal

Thanks Titan Pete, your insights are great. I assume Steve Dressler was one of the yong front rowers. Emery will be good, he is a really nice young fella. Once he matures a little he will go from strength to strength. Once again thanks for the info it is greatly appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    Thanks Titan Pete, your insights are great. I assume Steve Dressler was one of the yong front rowers. Emery will be good, he is a really nice young fella. Once he matures a little he will go from strength to strength. Once again thanks for the info it is greatly appreciated
    Is Steve Dressler from Seagulls ?
    #itaintweaktospeak

Immortal

I believe so yes

I believe so yes
    I spoke with his dad & he has signed with Burleigh Bears as they have been looking for Jack Peacocks replacement because he is out for the season after shoulder surgery, they have selected a great kid as I think he's far superior to Peacock.

I told him he'll get to see a lot more of Ethan this season as the Redbacks & Bears are arch rivals & between the 2 sides have won & played in every Grand Final since the sides have played finals.
    #itaintweaktospeak

Immortal

Heard that Steve was moving to a club on QLd side of the border, so that seems to confirm that. You have great knowledge of our juniors, thanks for sharing. Terrible news for Jack.

Immortal

Hopefully heading to Redlands tomorrow for the NYC trial against the Storm. In addition looking forward to see the four development squads on show, looking forward to see some of the young guys that Titan Pete mentioned. We have some real talent if we can keep and develop them.

I can't get there mate so give us an update please.
    #itaintweaktospeak

Immortal

Will do, any one in particular you want me to see how they go?

Will do, any one in particular you want me to see how they go?
    I know that CC are playing I spoke to their very excited coach lastnight , I'm guessing that the MM are playing too so I'm keen to hear how Danial Schwass goes
    #itaintweaktospeak

Immortal

Titans U14 Development squad won 44-4 against Redlands. Some very good performances, will add more later. They played a combined U15-16 squad so great result. U15's lost 16-12, but had a 14-1 penalty count against. Their sole penalty came in the lat 20 seconds. Emery Pere the best. Even the Redlands parents thought it was a joke

Titans U14 Development squad won 44-4 against Redlands. Some very good performances, will add more later. They played a combined U15-16 squad so great result. U15's lost 16-12, but had a 14-1 penalty count against. Their sole penalty came in the lat 20 seconds. Emery Pere the best. Even the Redlands parents thought it was a joke
    Now that is a joke :boo:
    #itaintweaktospeak

Immortal

The best player on the park for the U14's was a boy from Wavell on Brisbane's Northside, Caleb, he was big aggressive a supurb, definately one to keep an eye on. Emery Pere from the 15's hopefully gets a call to one of the CC sides as he was too much for the opposition, but he must keep his cool, got sin binned at the end of the match yesterday

Immortal

Just a quick update. I did not see the game but the U18’s easily beat the Redlands U20 side on Saturday afternoon, with Kyle Kalkhoven, being a stand out. Apparently a number of trialists from NZ also played.

Immortal

Kaleb Rongonui is the young boy I mentioned in the tread earlier. He as the absolute standout for the U14 Development squad on Saturday. A young boy from Wavell High School on Brisbane's Northside. Well done to out junior development Officers for identifying him and getting him signed.

Junior Titan

The best player on the park for the U14's was a boy from Wavell on Brisbane's Northside, Caleb, he was big aggressive a supurb, definately one to keep an eye on. Emery Pere from the 15's hopefully gets a call to one of the CC sides as he was too much for the opposition, but he must keep his cool, got sin binned at the end of the match yesterday
    Emery was included in the cc squad right from day one but because of a number of reasons he was dropped from the squad.You figure the reasons.He was given the opportunity.