Page 405 of 405 FirstFirst ... 305 355 395 401 402 403 404 405
Results 6,061 to 6,063 of 6063
    Kangaroo

Not nessarity Alan, both Thomas Weaver and Ryan Foran have made NSW U16 squads, NSW U15 ASSRL squads etc. They can only play who they are scheduled to play, for want of a better way to put it.

Similiarly both have played a number of matches for Titans squads that have included the best players in the Titans system from both the Gold Coast and Brisbane and have stood out against the likes of the Newcaslte Knights.

Next year both are potentially likely to play in the MM Cup and for PBC so whilst I agree that will be very good to see, they in my opinion already shown that they are very talented young players.

Quote Originally Posted by Titans_alan View Post
    Hey Mdrew, no doubt great players, but correct me if I'm wrong, but don't they play in a tier 2 competition. Don't you think we need to see them play a season in the city before making assumptions?

Kangaroo

Tino Faasuamaleaui named on the bench for Round Four against Souths.

Kangaroo

A couple of Titans junior players who are based in New Zealand will be back in the field shortly with Levon Pure and Keano Kini lining up in the Auckland Rugby League U16 competition when it restarts on July 4.