Page 757 of 950 FirstFirst ... 257 657 707 747 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 767 807 857 ... LastLast
Results 11,341 to 11,355 of 14246
    Immortal

A Titans U14 side plays an NRRRL Titans U15 side this afternoon in Tweed Heads and following that a Titan U16 play the Balmain Tigers in their annual U16 match.

Good luck to all.

Junior

Not your fault @mdrew that the Titans are too slow on that front.

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    Titans U16's defeated Balmain 40-8 last night to win the Anthony Laffranchi Cup.

I do have to apologise to the Titans, I have been told that other NRL clubs use what is said on this forum to look at players, I apologise sincerely, negatively impacting on the Titans was NEVER my intention and I will sick to be honest about what I have done.

The Titans JTS Program is outstanding, every one please keep supporting it.
    Maybe you should spruke your clear talent scouting abilities to the titans @mrdrew I think they could use the help hahaha

I don’t know if the clubs themselves would use our forum when every club pretty much has their own forums and I assume plugged in locals who know about their own local juniors and they would be getting scout reports from all players at the games you would think 🤔

Or maybe mrdrew you are so far above the other clubs enthusiasts fans 😅

Immortal

Very good points Token, seriously takes for the reality check, I was being a bit (a lot) precious!!!!

Immortal

Keano Kini scored a try and recorded a try assist for the Australian School Boys in their big win over Fiji Schools this afternoon.

Josiah Pahulu also had a great game after starting in the front row and to round out the Titans contributions, Arama Hau came off the bench and played strongly at both right and left second over the course of the match.

Immortal

Titans contracted Nelson Makaafi, Luke Jones, Dallas Ingram and Daniel Rakena have been named in the Burleigh 2023 CC Cup squad.

Immortal

Titans 16's defeated Balmain Tigers 16's 40-8 to win the Anthony Laffranchi Cup.

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    Very good points Token, seriously takes for the reality check, I was being a bit (a lot) precious!!!!
    mdrew, if the Titans had half your dedication to identifying and tracking juniors we would be in an even better position for the future. If other clubs are trolling your work then you should take great pride in the respect they are giving you. Keep it up, in all senses of the expression :-)
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Immortal

Keebra Park SHS student Jet Rimaputa had an outstanding 2022 season including starring in the centres in the Keebra Park SHS Bronco’s Old Boys School Boys side as well as playing for the Gold Coast Cyclones U13 Rugby Representative side also in the centres, the tall, long striding centre is an outstanding talent in both rugby and rugby league.

Immortal

I started watching Jojo Fifita playing rugby at TSS when he was 13 and just went I thought I would not see another junior rugby player even close to the ability of Jojo, along comes outstanding Gold Coast Rugby talent Shanuka Silva.

The exceptional talent at either centre position, wing or fullback was outstanding in 2022 in both club and representative rugby on the Gold Coast.

With the path that Jojo Fifita has taken maybe just maybe lightning may strike twice with someone like Shanuka Silva.

Immortal

Regardless of rugby code in 2022 I had the distinct pleasure of seeing one of the most outstanding young players that I have even seen in Dylan Terblanche.

The young man plays rugby on the Gold Coast and in 2022 did just about everything including captaining the Gold Coast Cyclones U14 Representative side from outside centre. PS he is an outstanding goal kicker as well. What an exceptional talent and from all reports an outstanding young man as well.

Immortal

The Titans partnered Keebra Park SHS had a strong 2022 School Boy rugby league season across all of their teams but one young player seeming flew under the radar in their Grand Final winning Renouf Shield side with that player being Isaiah Ormsby.

The young front rower was outstanding over the course of the season and was a key reason for Keebra Park SHS winning it all.

Isaiah Ormsby was also a key reason for the Burleigh Bears making it all of the way to the GCRL U14 Division One Grand Final against the Southport Tigers.

Immortal

Exciting fullback prospect William Hamblin had a great 2021 season for Beaudesert and he was also named in the Qld U12 Merit side but 2022 saw William Hamblin take his game to another level with Keebra Park SHS in the School Boy Bronco’s Old Boys competition as was a key reason for Keebra Park SHS progressing all of the way to the Grand Final in 2022.

Immortal

Great to see Tweed Heads Seagulls youngster Chase Penna line up for the Titans U14 side on Thursday afternoon.

Immortal

Agapetos Lote-Felo as a giant of a young man from the Gold Coast that plays No. 8 in both club and representative rugby and recently has been named in the Queensland Reds U15 side to play their NSW counter parts, but heck he would look great in a rugby league jersey in the second row with his size, speed and power combination.