Page 64 of 950 FirstFirst ... 14 54 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 74 114 164 564 ... LastLast
    Immortal

Great job mate, I am sure he really appreciated that, thanks also for the comments on the matches

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    He really impressed me & I sought him out after the match to congratulate him
    - - - Updated - - -

Agree with Sunny86 thanks crusher1

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny86 View Post
    Thanks crusher1

Immortal

Caleb Nicholls with a try for CG Green CC, they leas Easts Tigers early. The NSW U16 pathways centre is a talented young centre in the making

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by crusher1 View Post
    Morning boys well the first round for CC and MM whit is done and dusted and considering the greasy conditions i don't think it was bad game, i didn't get to see the CC boys play but from what iam told they had the better conditions.
    Yes there was a fair bit of drop ball from both sides and we saw alittle bit of open play so as they gel we should see better football.
    yesterday we saw some good footy from Liam Pakau his speed and strength and ball carry and came onto the ball was good.
    Daruis Farmer had a great game his defence was strong and some of the hits solid and his attack was good.
    Blake Lenehan also had a solid game his defence was good and some of hits were bone jaring and the footy been lost by souths his returns from the kick off were hard running but in his play of the ball trying to get a quick roll set lost control of the footy but he told me he had assistance but all in all i think his game was strong well worth the travel from Ipswich after work.
    Apiata Noema-Matenga had a good game but needs to control his emotions and not let the opposition get under his skin and affect his natural game.
    Alex Brimson i thought played well took the line on gave some very nice balls
    All in All i think there is positives to take out of this game and these boys now will reflect on this game were they can improve on.
    Thanks for the recap Crusher. With it being such a short season I dropping a game could be detrimental. Sounds like it was a messy game with lots of drop ball which is a surprise (i know it was wet) as this MM White side has elite level players (majority being contracted) who should be able to control a footy better. Big game next weekend as both GC teams play each other

- - - Updated - - -

http://live.qrl.com.au/comp/703

Good app to track scores live -

Currently GC Green lead Easts 20-10

Immortal

Good start to the season for Keebra Park rugby league. Their U13 side won the Tonie Carroll Cup which is a one day competition with Keebra winning all of the their six matches and Keebra and Runaway Bay halfback Darius Christie being named player of the competition.

Immortal

Congratulations to half/five eight Ethan Kane and centre Caleb Nicholls for making the final 20 man Group 18 U16 squad. Both made the preliminary squad when it was named late last year, both made the cut when the squad was trimmed to 20 for this year’s competition against Group’s One and Two for inclusion in the East Coast Dolphins U16 side for the NSW age championships in July. From the NSW Country championships a NSW Country U16 side is selected who will play a Qld selection later in the year.

Evening everyone,who was lucky enough to watch both MM games on the weekend.
    Would be intresting to hear were the strength and weakness's are in both sides and were you think either side will dominate.
    Should be a cracker of a game and best of luck to both sides played in the spirit of the game.
    Cheers Chris.

Quote Originally Posted by crusher1 View Post
    Evening everyone,who was lucky enough to watch both MM games on the weekend.
    Would be intresting to hear were the strength and weakness's are in both sides and were you think either side will dominate.
    Should be a cracker of a game and best of luck to both sides played in the spirit of the game.
    Cheers Chris.
    I was at both games too, shame the handing let both games down gt it was good to watch both teams play , this weekends match could be explosive wth both teams having a real hot head each & I expect Api & Garner will clash more than once throughout the game, looking forward to watching Kyle Williams start the game where he belongs but I would expect the White team to dominate in the forward battle.
    #itaintweaktospeak

Immortal

http://www.titans.com.au/content/tit...16s_18s_s.html

Good work by the Titans

- - - Updated - - -

Plus some photos from Gold Coast MM Green

http://www.qrl.com.au/content/qrl/club/news/2016/03/10/gallery_meninga_cup_.html

This is great to see from the Titans hopefully a weekly update until their season finishes, another little thing that has been added that we have never had before good work

Junior

Nice little recap, and good to see them promoting the junior footballers coming through. On a side note Gold Coast White MM should be renamed Gold Coast Titans MM

Immortal

Titans linked Ipswich School Redland Plains played Ipswich High School on Wednesday in a schoolboy trial. They lost 42-16 after trailing only 14 -12 at half time, not bad at all considering around half the side are still eligible for U16’s. Redbank Plains are very talented at the U14 level this year, including talented fullback and Titans linked scholarship folder Lai One Manu probably the pick of the crop.

Every RL fan should be at Pizzey Park tomorrow to watch some of our junior talent play in CC & MM when the Titans (White) take on Green in what should be a couple of very good games with the MM a chance to explode with a couple of hot heads on opposing teams

Burleigh v Tweed in the Intrust will follow which will be a great game
    #itaintweaktospeak

Immortal

Two games in CC for Ipswich Jet and Titans linked Antonio Nelu two tries, he is real talent

Immortal

Julian Torrens has alo made the Far North Coast touch side, the young man is an absolute talent!

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    Clarence Coast's Julian Torrens played for the Far North Coast U14 rugby side this afternoon against South's Sunnybank in Brisbane, Julian Torrens ended up with five or six tries in the match won by Far North Coast. Absolutely nothing wrong with young boys playing both codes.

Immortal

Liam Pakau and Kees Nicholson now part of the Wests Tigers development set up

- - - Updated - - -

Wipere Takitimu now with the Melbourne Storm