Page 3 of 940 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    Hopefully heading to Redlands tomorrow for the NYC trial against the Storm. In addition looking forward to see the four development squads on show, looking forward to see some of the young guys that Titan Pete mentioned. We have some real talent if we can keep and develop them.
    mdrew, how did the Titans NYC go? I did not venture to Redlands, chose to go & watch Burleigh Colts, A Grade and Qcup sides play... v East Tigers. Interesting to see some 'titans 20's' playing in these trials for Burleigh.
    whitelinefever

Immortal

26 all. Good game. Titans came back from 26-6 down

Immortal

Heck - six of the Roosters NYC side from tonight's win over the Warriors started off at the Titans. Terrible stuff, and with David May going my hope of a change from Searle;s father is not likely to happen, we are so stuffed with our junior set up, I have had enough, unlikely to keep posting, especially if what I am hearing about the Roosters and Bronco's snaring a heap of our U18's and U16's is true. Thanks all.

Heck - six of the Roosters NYC side from tonight's win over the Warriors started off at the Titans. Terrible stuff, and with David May going my hope of a change from Searle;s father is not likely to happen, we are so stuffed with our junior set up, I have had enough, unlikely to keep posting, especially if what I am hearing about the Roosters and Bronco's snaring a heap of our U18's and U16's is true. Thanks all.
    I hope that isnt the case. Our junior set up is a real liability atm.

I really hope you don't leave us, we are all battling our doubts and emotions right now. It's tough.

But junior development needs to be our core business. We owe it to the NRL who have been nice enough to give us a license to represent this region. It is a responsibility.

Please hang in there for us mdrew.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    We owe it to the NRL who have been nice enough to give us a license to represent this region
    The NRL did not give it to the club or the rugby league community, they gave it to Searle & Co and that's where we are stuffed.

Don't give it up mdrew DH is right, we need you.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    The NRL did not give it to the club or the rugby league community, they gave it to Searle & Co and that's where we are stuffed.

Don't give it up mdrew DH is right, we need you.
    We sure do. I rarely reply, but I always read and appreciate your posts on the juniors.

Heck - six of the Roosters NYC side from tonight's win over the Warriors started off at the Titans.
    This is very alarming.
    2013 - Sezer's breakout year

Quote Originally Posted by Tamwelg View Post
    We sure do. I rarely reply, but I always read and appreciate your posts on the juniors.
    Likewise

It's a pity the ARLC can't renege/cancel 39% of our license and oversee it until a new investor can be found. This bull**** has got to stop..

As many have touched on, mrdrew. Your input means a lot to many of us that don't have an ear to the ground in regards to our juniors. Stick around, Man
    Last edited by Toads; 16-06-13 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamwelg View Post
    x3. Stick around mdrew

x4 mate .. im the same

If winning isn't everything, then why do they keep score?

Mate u can't leave , u are the only other bloke on hear who knows the guys i'm talking about

The Qld under 15's Schoolboys squad goes into camp today for a week before heading down to the Chill of Canberra for the National Carnival at the end of June where 3 boys in particular Brent Wolf,Steve Dressler & Mudgee's own mini SBW Ethan Paikea will be playing for selection in the Australian Schoolboys u15 squad, i think all 3 will be chosen, halfback & 2 front rowers
    Of those 3 the 2 big boys have a Titans contract but Brent has been on the Donkeys books for 2 years already

I understand the frustration of seeing so many locals playing for other clubs especially the Donkeys :boo: , for some of u guys to understand when there is a rep match or even a quality club game in any age group being played there may be 1 or 2 maximum Titans officials watching the game , there will be at least 6 Broncos plus the odd Roosters & Tigers development officials all watching the same boys play & what the others (especially the Donkeys) can offer in coaching terms & facilities is way beyond anything we could offer.
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    I understand the frustration of seeing so many locals playing for other clubs especially the Donkeys :boo: , for some of u guys to understand when there is a rep match or even a quality club game in any age group being played there may be 1 or 2 maximum Titans officials watching the game , there will be at least 6 Broncos plus the odd Roosters & Tigers development officials all watching the same boys play & what the others (especially the Donkeys) can offer in coaching terms & facilities is way beyond anything we could offer.
    Thats why the Broncos are going to get Gold Coast juniors, over the Titans...if your son has potential, you want him to develop his skills as best he can.
    But since the Broncos aren't capable of seeing or holding on to smart play-makers...why aren't the Titans snapping them up...are we not capable either?

pls leave the forum mdrew... so you can become the Titans new CEO
    2013 - Sezer's breakout year

Quote Originally Posted by kioli View Post
    x3. Stick around mdrew
    stay, and do you know any more about signing the young inverell high school fullback?