Page 63 of 948 FirstFirst ... 13 53 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 73 113 163 563 ... LastLast

he played well against green in the trial..was their only decent forward..quite quick for his size

- - - Updated - - -

tannah has a lot of work to do..very very predictable when deciding whether to show and go and has a size issue..hasnt got bigger in a long time..

Immortal

Teams starting to appear for Round One of CC and MM

http://live.qrl.com.au/comp/703

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    Teams starting to appear for Round One of CC and MM

http://live.qrl.com.au/comp/703
    I will watching the White teams play at Nerang today
    #itaintweaktospeak

Morning Titan Pete MM white have been training well they had an appouse session on Monday against the 20s.
    All the very best to both the whites and greens in CC and MM this weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by crusher1 View Post
    Morning Titan Pete MM white have been training well they had an appouse session on Monday against the 20s.
    All the very best to both the whites and greens in CC and MM this weekend.
    Yes I was told that they are starting to look like a team now & I'm glad to see big Sammy Beaver Clarke force his way into the squad
    #itaintweaktospeak

Can you keep us updated this afternoon on the white mm game please

Immortal

Antonio Nelu already with his first try for Ipswich in CC

With the CC and MM seasons starting this week, it will be good to see our talented youngsters running around, but one in particular I am really looking to see how he is developing is young Ipswich front rower Antonio Nelu. He is a giant of a young man who last year destroyed the Ipswich U15 Division One competition on the way to scoring 28 tries over the course of the season, including four in the grand final. With an emphasis on fitness and mobility this young man mountain is a young guy to keep an eye on for anyone who seeing Ipswich play in the CC competition.

CC was a very exciting match ending in a 30-30 draw after GC looked the better side , not familiar with too many as far as names go so I'll leave it for Mdrew to give us the names but for GC the no7 is something special & the big number 10 had a huge match playing over 60 minutes without a break , Souths no8 red head front rower was a standout for them the big kid can play scoring twice.

MM was as close to one of the worst junior games I've ever seen with more dropped ball then anything else not too many standouts for with Api doing his best to give away plenty of penalties & leading the drop ball count , GC got a penalty right in front with 10 seconds to go & it ended in a 16-16 draw..
    #itaintweaktospeak

Immortal

7 Tannah Boyd 10 David Butler

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    CC was a very exciting match ending in a 30-30 draw after GC looked the better side , not familiar with too many as far as names go so I'll leave it for Mdrew to give us the names but for GC the no7 is something special & the big number 10 had a huge match playing over 60 minutes without a break , Souths no8 red head front rower was a standout for them the big kid can play scoring twice.

MM was as close to one of the worst junior games I've ever seen with more dropped ball then anything else not too many standouts for with Api doing his best to give away plenty of penalties & leading the drop ball count , GC got a penalty right in front with 10 seconds to go & it ended in a 16-16 draw..

Immortal

7 Tannah Boyd 10 David Butler
    Souths 8 Geordie Brand, he is class and part of elite academy, good eye for talent Pete

Souths 8 Geordie Brand, he is class and part of elite academy, good eye for talent Pete
    He really impressed me & I sought him out after the match to congratulate him
    #itaintweaktospeak

Junior

What was the MM game like?

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeGC View Post
    What was the MM game like?
    Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post

Morning boys well the first round for CC and MM whit is done and dusted and considering the greasy conditions i don't think it was bad game, i didn't get to see the CC boys play but from what iam told they had the better conditions.
    Yes there was a fair bit of drop ball from both sides and we saw alittle bit of open play so as they gel we should see better football.
    yesterday we saw some good footy from Liam Pakau his speed and strength and ball carry and came onto the ball was good.
    Daruis Farmer had a great game his defence was strong and some of the hits solid and his attack was good.
    Blake Lenehan also had a solid game his defence was good and some of hits were bone jaring and the footy been lost by souths his returns from the kick off were hard running but in his play of the ball trying to get a quick roll set lost control of the footy but he told me he had assistance but all in all i think his game was strong well worth the travel from Ipswich after work.
    Apiata Noema-Matenga had a good game but needs to control his emotions and not let the opposition get under his skin and affect his natural game.
    Alex Brimson i thought played well took the line on gave some very nice balls
    All in All i think there is positives to take out of this game and these boys now will reflect on this game were they can improve on.

Thanks crusher1