Page 59 of 950 FirstFirst ... 9 49 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 69 109 159 559 ... LastLast

with dude respect to the kid he is a ball runner with speed with some defensive weaknesses in my opinion... no guarantee he will even be around when it matters.

bart i have seen many many kids with a similar skill set who havent gone all the way :0

anyways all kind of pointless as my son who goes to school and in the same cc green side this yr just informed me the kid has always been with the broncos.
    Last edited by palmbeachpariah; 08-01-16 at 06:30 PM.

Immortal

Snippets in the linked video of Max Dowd playing rugby for TSS First XV, Max represented Qld at five eight this year in rugby league, setting up the winning try but played fullback in rugby (first sighting of him in the video is at 3m 23s. He is the 15. Classy player who will be playing MM this year,

http://tanyadidu.com/videos/details/o490liXxT0Y

Immortal

Young Ballina centre and Titans NRRRL development squad member Kodi Crowther had a good season in the Group One U13 competition. He scored 22 tries across 12 games for his normal age group finishing third on the try scoring list and scored two tries in as many games in the U14 competition. The Lismore/Grafton/Ballina area is a fertile breeding ground for the Titans and it is great to see the number of talented young players in the area, that will hopefully follow in the footsteps of David Mead into the hearts of Titans fans. Exciting centre Brian Kelly from the NYC side is another talented player from the area.

Immortal

A little bit old but good to hear that Titans Logan development squad member Caleb Esera won player of the day honours for Souths Logan Magpies when they participated in the Brisbane Broncos Affiliate Club Cup late last year. Very impressive by the young front rower as the Magpies sides are stacked with talented young players. Other Logan based Titans development squad members include exceptionally talented fullback Rixon Andrew. A Norths side which included Titans development squad members Keegan Vandenberg and Brocco Uhrele also wee involved.

Immortal

Congratulations to Brent Barnes and Nelson Grove for being selected in the U15 Queensland Academy of Sport U15 junior representative squad. Congratulations also to Geordie Brand, Ronan Kapi, David Butler and Blake Campbell for being selected in the U16 squad. The squads were announced this afternoon

Immortal

Anyone who watches GPS First VX rugby keep an eye out for the young No4 from St Jospehs College Nudgee when the competition starts. Will not name the young bloke but I am sure you can guess why I am suggesting you focus on him

- - - Updated - - -

A young player to keep an eye on at the U14 level in the Gold Coast junior rugby league competition is Nerang centre Dorion Smith. He had an interrupted season playing in only six games but he underlined his potential by scoring nine tries in those games, including five tries against the Coomera Cutters. He played for the Titans U13 development squad late in the year and does has some potential for the future.

laz as well in the 16s and he didnt have a great year..all very strange..in fact billy mozer only forward from qld schoolboys maroon pack that won the au schools who didnt make it

Immortal

Billy Mozer can certainly consider himself unlucky especially with the way he played in the U15 championships

Quote Originally Posted by palmbeachpariah View Post
    laz as well in the 16s and he didnt have a great year..all very strange..in fact billy mozer only forward from qld schoolboys maroon pack that won the au schools who didnt make it

Immortal

Kobe Tararo has been named in the QAS U18 side.

Immortal

The Coombabah U14 rugby league side which contains a number of Titans development squad players will be an exceptionally talented side in 2016, especially with an extremely talented young Ipswich fullback/centre likely heading to the school, the only issue is that the side have the best U14 fullback in the state already there thus he will likely slot in at centre. Their backline will be exceptional, any match between them and Keebra U14 will be a class match. Lets hope the Titans can benefit I can assure all that they are pushing hard to take back the Gold Coast area from the Broncos. I can absolutely assure everyone of that.

Immortal

Major changes underway in Titans development programs, if things work out the way they are looking I will be very content

Immortal

The article is a couple of months old but a good read about Titans contracted youngster Ben Thomas.

http://www.beaudeserttimes.com.au/st...r-of-the-year/

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    Major changes underway in Titans development programs, if things work out the way they are looking I will be very content
    I was wondering your thoughts on Canavan after the article today. More so him identifying juniors as been something he is going to address???
    #TitansThruNThru #WeAreReady

Immortal

Absolutely mate he knows what it takes in terms of junior development

Quote Originally Posted by Bayside Titan View Post
    I was wondering your thoughts on Canavan after the article today. More so him identifying juniors as been something he is going to address???

Immortal

Expect to see Max Dowd in the No. 10 jersey for TSS for this years GPS rugby season. To date he has played rugby at fullback and league at five eight.