Page 55 of 949 FirstFirst ... 5 45 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 65 105 155 555 ... LastLast

have to laugh..in the cc squads there are 11 kids from ormeau who got beat in the gf by 40 points by bay who got half that number in.

Immortal

Good to see a couple of the NZ boys selected in the MM squad, specifically five eight Bostyn Hakaraia and front rower Xavier Johansson as well as a few Ipswich boys, very interesting.

Immortal

Link to a story on the development squad matches, well done by the Titans for putting something on the official site

http://www.titans.com.au/news/2015/0..._squads_s.html

cant agree more

Immortal

For the interested the second schoolboy test is being streamed live from 6.30pm tonight.

http://www.qrl.com.au/interactive/live-stream.html

Immortal

Good to see the Burleigh Bears U14's win the Tassells Trophy in Cairns, winning the final by 24 points. They only conceded 14 points all tournament. Will Evans scored a hat trick in the final and was also named player of the final

Junior

Hi Guys love your work on here some good stuff that we never get to hear about , just want to comment on the first game against the Toowoomba Clydesdales that your boys won & won well , some real stars in that team for sure ,being that the Toowoomba side was an under 14 side it was not a good look for our boys , But in our defense that was mostly our second side due to injury's & a few away on holidays, not trying to say we would have beat your boys but it would have been a much better contest , the few boys from our top side were a little disappointed with the way it went as they were hoping to get noticed . anyway guys keep up the good work ,

i see jack peacock not in mm squad..has he followed the path of keegan h te mac and keenan pal up to wynnum manly for the broncs?

Immortal

Yes mate I believe that he has

Quote Originally Posted by palmbeachpariah View Post
    i see jack peacock not in mm squad..has he followed the path of keegan h te mac and keenan pal up to wynnum manly for the broncs?

Quote Originally Posted by palmbeachpariah View Post
    I was told he has relocated to be now living in Brisbane to play for Wynnum as per the Donkeys request but funnily enough Woolfy was not told to play there....

It's also good (not) to see the regular names have been selected for MM squad when their recent form or ability says they shouldn't have even trialed , some things never change in Junior Rugby League the game will continue to lose players through bias selectors..
    #itaintweaktospeak

indeed some of the cc squad kids for next yr are plain awful...i cant put 2 decent teams together ..

anyone got a list of the kids in the hpu program?
    Last edited by palmbeachpariah; 03-10-15 at 09:55 AM.

Immortal

Titans contracted Brent Barnes is playing for Murri United in the Queensland Murri Under 15 competition, they are currently in 4th place, with a 3-1 win loss record. He has also been named for the possible/probable games. Amazing effort for a young man still eligible for U15's next year
    Last edited by mdrew; 03-10-15 at 08:46 PM.

Immortal

Host of Titans boys played for 14 Samoa as they beat Tonga 64-4. They included Andrew Semu, Dre Brown, Stanley Jackson, Jovhan Tearoti etc.

Junior

Yea mate he is all class , have they named the Murri side yet?

Immortal

Josh Fauid has been named Mal Meninga Cup best back for the Norths Devils this year. I am looking forward to seeing him play NYC next year, he looks a real talent.