Page 200 of 940 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 210 250 300 700 ... LastLast
Results 2,986 to 3,000 of 14089
    Immortal

Australian School Boys featuring Titan Juwan Compain defeated England Academies 92-0 this morning.
    Last edited by mdrew; 26-11-18 at 07:56 AM.

Must be a misprint surely ... 92-0 isn’t even a mismatch.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Immortal

No misprint

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Must be a misprint surely ... 92-0 isn’t even a mismatch.

Immortal

George Santos-Motuapuaka is a Victorian centre or winger at the start of the 2018 season was part of the Victorian Thunderbolts U20 Hastings Deering’s Colts squad but did not end up featuring in any of their matches instead he played for the Casey Warriors in the Victorian Rugby League competition after transferring from the South Eastern Tigers.

For the Casey Warriors George Santos-Motuapuaka started the season in their First Grade side playing in three matches including scoring in his First Grade debut against the Waverley Oakleigh Panthers. George Santos-Motuapuaka’s other two Victorian First Grade Matches this season were against the Sunbury United Tigers and the Truganina Rabbitoh’s.

George Santos-Motuapuaka also played in one Victorian Reserve Grade match this season which was against the Truganina Rabbitoh’s a match which George Santos-Motuapuaka scored in.

Immortal

For those interested, below is a link to the match with Titans Juwan Compain is in the 11 jersey.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=9vA6rjd3XVk

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    Australian School Boys featuring Titan Juwan Compain defeated England Academies 92-0 this morning.

Immortal

Australian schoolboys defeated Yorkshire 30-22 in their second match this morning,

Australian schoolboys defeated Yorkshire 30-22 in their second match this morning,
    After watching they better improve before they play the tests you can’t tell me that’s the best schoolboy side we could have picked I know it goes on the trials but were players unavailable for the trials if not I think some players are very lucky to be there congrats to them but I in recent years they wouldn’t have even got a look in

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by titans99 View Post
    After watching they better improve before they play the tests you can’t tell me that’s the best schoolboy side we could have picked I know it goes on the trials but were players unavailable for the trials if not I think some players are very lucky to be there congrats to them but I in recent years they wouldn’t have even got a look in
    Doesnt always go on the trials mate hooker ryan gray only played 1 and a half games out of 4 at the trials but was still selected , he has since shown why he as picked though as he is going well

Junior

Looks like Burleigh may have snared another NZ recruit for their HDC campaign.

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by ALX25 View Post
    Who that mate? Anyone of note?

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by ALX25 View Post
    The MM squad have there first round of cuts next week I believe so I imagine the HDC boys will too. I’d say there will be squad lists published soon after.

Ioane Seiuli among the Titans train-and-triallists impressing; all the goss from around the traps

HOPE is in the air surrounding the Gold Coast’s 2019 NRL prospects and fans are not the only ones brimming with more excitement than usual.

“I’m counting down the days,” Titans coach Garth Brennan beamed.

“Pre-season drags on for coaches as well as it does for players.

“I can’t wait until we start playing but in saying that, come Round 1 against the Raiders I am going to have a headache on my hands picking a team … and I think that’s why people are excited.

“They look at the squad on paper and think how are they going to fit all of that in? There is going to be some quality left out Round 1
    “It’s a long season and you need that depth if you want to be successful.”

Brennan came into a tricky situation when he was appointed in October 2017 to succeed Neil Henry.

Morale was low after the public feud between Henry and Jarryd Hayne, and when the latter quit the club soon after, the Titans were left with a million-dollar hole in their roster.

Fast forward 12 months and the good news has barely stopped. Mal Meninga is on staff, Steve Mitchell has joined as chief executive, a leagues club is in the works and a major development program has launched.

For nine fresh faces on the playing side of things, the next two weeks will be pivotal to their chances of being around the growing positivity at Parkwood for a bit longer given train-and-trial contracts expire at the Christmas break.

Troy Leo, Dylan Phythian, Christian Hazard, John Palavi and Jacob Hind are the older contingent for whom one of the last two top 30 roster spots is not out of the question.

Kai O’Donnell, Ben Thomas, Treymain Spry and Ioane Seiuli are also trialling for development deals, with the latter particularly impressing.

Three players – Jaxson Paulo, Darius Farmer and Kea Pere – already hold development contracts, with a maximum of six able to be handed out on top of top 30 deals.

“I’m really happy with all of the train and triallists,” Brennan said.

“Sometimes it can be a bit dangerous bringing guys into your squad (if) they struggle and can’t keep up and bring the standard of the session down.

“But I would have to say they’re certainly adding to the sessions more so than bringing it down. They are all having a red hot crack.”

Junior

Treymain Spry had an excellent season for the Roosters U20's team. Surprised they let him go.

Immortal

Australian school boys went down 14-8 in the first test against England Acafemies this morning .

Immortal

The Burleigh Colts side will have a Malta International in their ranks with young hooker Josh Caruana part of their squad. He has played two Internationals the last being in September this year when he scored against Greece starting the match at hooker.

His International debut for Malta came against Hungary in February of this year when he started from the bench.