Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Geeman View Post
    Oh well, guess I will just have to be patient then...
    We did have a few card processing issues with our supplier.

Let me follow up for you.

Office is back open on Monday so will update after that.

Junior

Still no sign of my membership pack...
    Anyone else still waiting?
    May not all be titans fault.
    I work for australia post and have noticed that memberships packs for souths started going through the mail 3 weeks ago and are still going trough the mail now.

Quote Originally Posted by david may View Post
    We did have a few card processing issues with our supplier.

Let me follow up for you.

Office is back open on Monday so will update after that.
    Appreciate that David, no big deal though, I understand you would probably have more important things to deal with

Appreciate that David, no big deal though, I understand you would probably have more important things to deal with
    Getting out membership cards out is pretty high up the list.

I know the issues we had, got fixed very quickly - could just be postal delays but will look into it when I get back in on Monday.

D

The thing is David, this is a reoccurring problem.. I'll leave it at that.

This year is the first year I have had problems with the cards. Chris assures me that replacement ones will be put soon.

Purchased my first ever lot of season tickets. Kids for free was the overriding factor. Hoping to get seats that aren't interrupted by people wanting to go and get drinks all the time so have trued to get in the unlicensed section. I go to the footy to watch the game and hate when the people either in my row or the row in front are constantly getting up and going to get drinks. Lets see what the membership people come up with as far as allocations go. Any advice on the best place to park the car to get to the stadium is? I've trained it down from Loganlea a couple of times which is okay but would prefer to drive and catch some transport from closer to the stadium. The train home is a nightmare, I'm not sure it can be avoided though.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by Supergoose View Post
    Purchased my first ever lot of season tickets. Kids for free was the overriding factor. Hoping to get seats that aren't interrupted by people wanting to go and get drinks all the time so have trued to get in the unlicensed section. I go to the footy to watch the game and hate when the people either in my row or the row in front are constantly getting up and going to get drinks. Lets see what the membership people come up with as far as allocations go. Any advice on the best place to park the car to get to the stadium is? I've trained it down from Loganlea a couple of times which is okay but would prefer to drive and catch some transport from closer to the stadium. The train home is a nightmare, I'm not sure it can be avoided though.
    Hi SG,

Good luck with your seating. We've been driving from Byron for a few years now and spent the first season parking at Pacific Fair shopping centre then getting the bus. It was OK but with a longish drive it made it a late night for the kids. Then we found (along with many others) a paddock close to the ground were lots of people park (hundreds) and then a short walk to ground...just looking at Google maps...if you turn down Waterfront Place off Laver Drive it is there. Laver runs to Stadium from Robina Town Centre. It can be bit muddy and bumpy so 4WD handy but not essential. Arrive in daylight (first time) to get your bearings. PS Dont tell anyone else!

Quote Originally Posted by ByronTitan View Post
    Hi SG,

Good luck with your seating. We've been driving from Byron for a few years now and spent the first season parking at Pacific Fair shopping centre then getting the bus. It was OK but with a longish drive it made it a late night for the kids. Then we found (along with many others) a paddock close to the ground were lots of people park (hundreds) and then a short walk to ground...just looking at Google maps...if you turn down Waterfront Place off Laver Drive it is there. Laver runs to Stadium from Robina Town Centre. It can be bit muddy and bumpy so 4WD handy but not essential. Arrive in daylight (first time) to get your bearings. PS Dont tell anyone else!
    Another option is Park and Ride at Mudgeeraba...(Byron's option is fine except maybe for a full house..)

Directions to Firth Park, Mudgeeraba (Park & Ride):

Heading North

Exit 80 ? left on to The Link Way then follow on to Gold Coast Springbrook Road, then left onto Somerset Drive.

Heading South

Exit 79? right over the M1 and turn left into Railway Street and follow on to Gold Coast Springbrook Road; Or

Exit 82 heading South ? right on to Robina Town Centre Drive then right on to Somerset Drive.

http://www.skilledpark.com.au/skille...KP_firth_1.pdf

Welcome aboard! The kids free members is a landmark deal, amazing. Hope to see the stands full of kids this season.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Thanks guys. I'm mostly concerned about my wife who is unwell so the smaller the walk the better. The fifth park option looks good, thanks.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

Thanks guys. I'm mostly concerned about my wife who is unwell so the smaller the walk the better. The fifth park option looks good, thanks.
    IMO Firth Park is a no brainer...Less than 5 minutes wait normally to catch the bus to the stadium...obviously a bit longer to catch it back....and the exit from the 'car park' at Waterford Place can be a b i t c h...you need to show a little road rage at times to push your way out.

I have a fob that gets me into the car park in one of the buildings at Waterford Place. I no longer use it and park at the Brother In Laws because of the exiting traffic.
    Last edited by shamus; 08-01-13 at 09:27 AM. Reason: what's wrong with b i t c h ( I could be talking about a dog)

Got my membership pack today, now just hanging out till April when I come over...

Just wondering if anyone else kids have recieved their tiny titans pack (by post), I have got my Adult social member packs in the mail but still awaiting my tiny titans one

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    Just wondering if anyone else kids have recieved their tiny titans pack (by post), I have got my Adult social member packs in the mail but still awaiting my tiny titans one
    Got Tiny Titans Membership some 6 weeks ago, now just awaiting the Adult one..