2013 Social Membership

Adult $45.00
    Child $30.00

2013 Away Legion Membership

$65.00

2013 Tiny Titans

$25.00
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Becoming a Titans member is the best way to show your support for your team!

We?ve put a membership program together to ensure that by joining our family, you will receive exclusive additional member benefits throughout the season.

In 2013, all Junior memberships, when combined with a paying adult, are FREE ? that?s right ? FREE

There really is a membership option for everyone from 12 home games, 4 home games, Social or Interstate options.

If you have any questions, our friendly Membership staff would be delighted to hear from you on (07) 5656 5656.

Member Benefits

iSelect Titans Vouchers
    To be eligible simply purchase a qualifying Health insurance policy, Car insurance policy and/or Energy contract through iSelect over the phone and mention the ?Titans offer? before 3pm on 17 November 2012 to receive Titans Vouchers to the value of;*
    Combined hospital and extras policy = $125 Titans Voucher
    Comprehensive car insurance policy = $60 Titans Voucher
    Energy contract = $15 Titans Voucher

Your Titans Vouchers can then be used towards:
    A new Titans Membership (Season 2014)
    Titans merchandise
    Call 1300 234 335 to take advantage of this great offer. You can also opt in to the offer through when signing up online or via the application form.
    *Please allow up to 90 days for vouchers to be issued. Vouchers expire 17/11/2013. View full terms and conditions
    Titans Rewards

Sign up as a Titans member to access the all new Titans Member Rewards program. This program will provide members with fantastic offers from Titans sponsors and Corporate partners.

AVAILABLE FROM November 1 2012.

Titans Draft

Draft new members to the Titans army and win!
    The ?Titans Member draft? rewards existing members who go the extra mile and recruit new members for the 2013 season.

When referring new members to the Titans, simply ensure your member details are listed on their Application Form to qualify for these fantastic prizes. In addition, if you are the highest referring member by the date the promotion closes, you?ll win an away trip with the Jetstar Titans squad for you and a friend!

Certificate of thanks signed by Titans coach John Cartwright and Captain Scott Prince
    Receive an invitation for you and your referred members to our member referral function at the Titans Centre of Excellence

Certificate of thanks signed by Titans coach John Cartwright and Captain Scott Prince
    Receive an invitation for you and your referred members to our member referral function at the Titans Centre of Excellence
    1 x signed Titans poster per member
    25% off your 2014 membership renewal

1 x signed Titans poster per member
    Free tickets for you and your squad members to the Broncos v Titans fixture at Suncorp Stadium in 2013
    50% off your 2014 membership renewal

Highest referrer:
    Exclusive meet and greet with the Gold Coast Titans at the Titans Centre of Excellence (date and time TBA)
    Personalised signed 2013 authentic jersey
    2012 away game trip with the team for you and a friend ? travelling and staying with the team*

Complimentary 2014 membership
    Terms and Conditions
    1. The Titans Membership Department cannot guarantee that referred members will be allocated seating adjacent to existing member?s seating
    2. Membership discount applied to the referrers personal account and immediate family only
    3. Promotion applies only to new Adult, Concession, Junior and Family full season ticketed memberships
    4. To qualify, new members must not have been Titans members in 2012
    5. Promotion closes Friday 5th April 2013
    *Away fixture to be determined by the Gold Coast Titans

Titans Holiday Dollars

When you sign up to any 2013 Gold Coast Titans membership^, you will get the full value of your membership back in Titans Holiday Dollars.
    Titans Holiday Dollars is an exclusive member benefit that allows you to save heaps on your resort stays. So why not take a break? Titans Holiday Dollars makes it more affordable than ever by offering fantastic contributions towards the cost of your next holiday! City break or island getaway, adventure or family fun - there's an option to suite every Titans fan.

When you purchase your Titans 2013 membership^ you will receive Titans Holiday Dollars - offering you dollar-for-dollar value back on your membership. Titans Holiday Dollars can be applied towards the cost of accommodation at over 200 four and five star resorts across Australia, New Zealand, the Pacific and Asia.

You've got up to 12 months to book and 18 months to travel, giving you plenty of time to decide on your ideal holiday destination. Should you be unable to use all your Titans Holiday Dollars you can transfer part or all of your rewards to family and friends.

For all Titans membership enquiries and more information about Titans Holiday Dollars visit Titans.com.au/membership or phone the membership hotline on: 07 5656 5656

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

No far away ... I guess we don't exist.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    2013 Far Away Legion Membership

$65.00 It is only 3 letters..

An attempt at humour Titanic......Don't get up me...
    Last edited by shamus; 21-08-12 at 06:04 PM.

hilarious love your work.
    Last edited by Titanic; 21-08-12 at 08:21 PM.

First Grader Sydney Titans Fanatic's Avatar

Still the Titans have one of the highest membership prices in the game today...for titanium its nearlly 600 dollars... soon your gonna have the two ends of the stadium filled with people and no one on the side lines...cmon titans

I'm looking at getting a membership next year, either the Steel membership or the Legion membership, what would be best and what's the difference between them if anyone knows.

Quote Originally Posted by GCTitans View Post
    I'm looking at getting a membership next year, either the Steel membership or the Legion membership, what would be best and what's the difference between them if anyone knows.
    Legion is the supporter group area. Any Titans fan is most welcome!

The key difference is that seats in this area are General Admission, so you can sit where you like in the designated area. This is useful if you have flucuating numbers of friends and family coming to a game. Not all of them need to be Members, as you can also buy Legion one-off tickets from Ticketek, but they sell out fast.

You can also sit with your friends who also hold Legion memberships.

For me I love the flexiblity of Legion. Being a supporters area there is also plenty of banners, songs, noise and flags. Also lots of people dressed up.

You also get a Legion shirt included.

Steel offers junior and concession and family pricing.
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 21-08-12 at 11:32 PM.

Titans make kids memberships free in 2013
    Adam Gardini
    Wednesday 22 August 2012 9:20 AM

The Jetstar Gold Coast Titans have today launched an innovative new membership structure for season 2013 which will see the club offer free kids memberships to children still at school.

Jetstar Titans Chief Executive Officer David May today announced a revamped membership structure for next season which is designed to make Titans matches more affordable for gold coast families.

The key components of the new-look Titans memberships for season 2013 are:
    * Reduced prices across the board;
    * Free Junior membership when combined with a paying adult;
    * An increase of the Junior age from 12 years to include all children still at school, including high school.
    * An upgrade of the ?Sand? membership category to the ?Steel? membership category;
    * The removal of the ?Club? membership;
    * A change to the 4 Game Flexi membership. In 2013, 4 Game Flexi Members will have the ability to choose from three sets of 4 Games, nominated by the Club on release of the 2013 draw.

May said the decision to make kids memberships free for season 2013 was based purely on making Titans games more accessible and more affordable for Gold Coast families.

?One of the main messages we have received in speaking with Titans fans in the last few weeks, is that families are doing it tougher than anyone else - so we felt it was time to make some changes to our pricing structure,?? said May.
    ?By making kids memberships free, it's our way of helping to ease the pressure on families that love their rugby league but have been restricted by economic factors in the past.

?We also heard that our supporters wanted us to increase the age of ?juniors?. So we've included all school children, including those in high school, as there are lots of kids still living at home over the age of 12 that regularly attend the football with their parents.??

May said the club?s launch of a more affordable membership pricing structure in the same week that the Australian Rugby League Commission (ARLC) announced a fixed match schedule in the game?s new billion dollar broadcast rights provided a major windfall for all Titans fans.

?Fixed game scheduling and price were two of the biggest issues that fans have spoken to us about - so the fact that both have been addressed for season 2013 is a win-win situation for Titans fans,?? said May.

Under the new membership structure there are savings for fans right across the board, headlined by a reduction of more than $500 for a family of 4 Titanium membership.

http://www.titans.com.au/news-display/titans/62253
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

One thing I can't find is what the membership will include in 2013, ie what is in the membership packs in 2013. Has anyone else seen anything about the packs?

They usually have a PDF document with membership comparisons and inclusions.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

If you are in China there is a special place to collect your membership:

In the far queue.

Quote Originally Posted by karnage View Post
    If you are in China there is a special place to collect your membership:

In the far queue.
    I wanted to go but my mummy wouldn't let me because I had a cough I suppose you could call that the:

FAR COUGH
    Last edited by Titanic; 22-08-12 at 01:19 PM.

I wanted to go but my mummy wouldn't let me because I had a cough I suppose you could call that the:

FAR COUGH
    #itaintweaktospeak

So what does the interstate membership consist of?
    I love Aiden Sezer so much I made his profile pic my avatar.

Hooray, I was able to get my social membership, since I live on the other side of the earth and can't make it to any game, unless I would crap money. I could now select my right country of residence, seems my requests have been answered
    Aiming for the title farthest away fan