Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... LastLast

Look I would like to see all the off field stuff sorted before we look ahead too far. My 2013 wish list is only a new coach , assistant coach and half back. Get rid of Hendo etc and keep a few especially Ridge and White.

We're the classic example of a team of champions, and not a champion team...

Quote Originally Posted by Jamal's Hamstring View Post
    Depending on the Origin period we might even stumble into the eight...
    bloody oath.

a win against the knights and we are knocking on the door.

a first home win next week against the cowboys would seriously give us some momentum and have us equal with a tonne of teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamal's Hamstring View Post
    Depending on the Origin period we might even stumble into the eight...
    More like storm into the top 8. Just need to be on the positive side on the point difference.
    Prince and Sezer in the halves.

1. Zillman
    2. Gordon
    3. Idris
    4. Champion
    5. Mead
    6. Sezer
    7. Prince
    8. Bailey
    9. Srama
    10. Myles
    11. Bird
    12. Taylor
    13. Harrison

14. Douglas
    15. Faloon
    16. James
    17. Ridge

Top 17.

Quote Originally Posted by karnage View Post
    Until we get closure on the whole administrative mess this is a complete waste of time and energy. The front office and coaching staff is in much greater need of an overhaul than the playing ranks.
    Exactly right.

Im cringe everytime i hear someone even remotely say we are out of the woods because you know what that means...
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

i think there is no need to purchase anymore players. Just need to get a new coach.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by Boofhead View Post
    1. Zillman
    2. Gordon
    3. Idris
    4. Champion
    5. Mead
    6. Sezer
    7. Prince
    8. Bailey
    9. Srama
    10. Myles
    11. Bird
    12. Taylor
    13. Harrison

14. Douglas
    15. Faloon
    16. James
    17. Ridge

Top 17.
    Gee that's close to mine. Only difference is that I had bj / mini instead of ridge.

Only reason I'd go bj over ridge is that we have a medium size back rower on bench in falloon, so I went for brute strength, but ridge would be fine.

Nice team

Not even halfway through the season and you already want to talk about 2013? WTF do you people do in the off season?

I wait 6 months of the year for the season to roll around again, I don't go wishing it away at round 12 and start looking to next season. I sit back and try to enjoy whats in front of me.

Save your "next season" talk until the end of the season. It's a long way away, and it's always a long off season with not much to talk about.

And for the record, we will probably never have a stronger, better team than we have right now. You can all dream about who you want blah, blah, blah, but look at our roster. Stop crapping on about needing this person or that person. We have PLENTY of talent, and have plenty of depth. We just don't have a plan and don't have a clue at the moment.

Sorry for sounding so harsh, but it just irks me everyone wanting to move past what we already have in front of us.

End of rant.

Its not necessarily about talking about next year. Its more like planning and what will be done differently next year as opposed to this year. What will be the changes. We are losing Bodene and in comes Dave Taylor.
    2013 - Sezer's breakout year

Quote Originally Posted by Boofhead View Post
    1. Zillman
    2. Gordon
    3. Idris
    4. Champion
    5. Mead
    6. Sezer
    7. Prince
    Can you trust William Zillman at fullback for that long? Will he start being a try scoring machine which he used to be renowned?

Btw guys this thread can be used as dumping ground for things that will happen next year. Such as off contract Titans players and stuff like that. Doesnt have to be about the team for next year (even though i dont see the harm in doing so).
    Last edited by Princey's Titanz; 26-05-12 at 11:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Sezer View Post
    Steve Michaels, Luke O Dwyer, Javarn White, Aidan Sezer, Michael Parker Walshe (uncontracted with the Titans), Jordan Rankin, Kayne Lawton, Dominique Peyroux, Michael Henderson, Matt White, Luke Page, Brenton Lawrence, Mark Minichiello, Joe Vickery, Cody Nelson and Jamie Dowling.
    Since they are all off contract how much of the salary cap are all these people taking up? Altogether i think its about $1.1 million? Im just doing a rough estimate. Does anyone know how much precisely would all these players take up in the salary cap?

I would only renew contracts of Javarn White, Luke O Dwyer, Sezer, MPW, Jordan Rankin, Peyroux, Lawton, Page, Lawrence, Jamie Dowling and Cody Nelson.

Quote Originally Posted by Princey's Titanz View Post
    Can you trust William Zillman at fullback for that long? Will he start being a try scoring machine which he used to be renowned?

Btw guys this thread can be used as dumping ground for things that will happen next year. Such as off contract Titans players and stuff like that. Doesnt have to be about the team for next year (even though i dont see the harm in doing so).
    It's funny u say try scoring machine. I had bucks change at servo few weeks ago so just a pack of NRL footy cards for giggles.

Got myself a will zillman "Try Machine" card.... Couldn't help but laugh.

I had nothing to add to this discussion until "that" ... hilarious.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    I had nothing to add to this discussion until "that" ... hilarious.
    U mean the zillman card? Yeah it's top shelf comedy IMO.

He is not even a "line break machine" or "run the ball back at reasonable pace machine" yet. I leave it in the console of my car and it always brings a smile to my face.