Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Default Round 24: Gold Coast Titans vs Parramatta Eels

Last edited by DIEHARD; 15-08-12 at 10:47 PM.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Subtitle- The Return of Hendolololololololololol.
    I love Aiden Sezer so much I made his profile pic my avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamal's Hamstring View Post
    Subtitle- The Return of Hendolololololololololol.
    Dam I hope Goat Boy does not get picked for the rest of the year he offers nothing at all. BJ or James should be picked but you just know that Carty will be true to form and pick Hendol.

James #17 for Tweed Heads, Hendololol #10 and BJ #8 for Burleigh. Be good to see who performs. Anyone going to either game?

Ok Photoshop Savvy posters.

I want a Hendololol pic in full super hero uniform to advertise this upcoming match.

Title: Hendololol; Returns the Spoon !!!
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

na na na na nanana na Hendololololol.

Any Billy Thorpe fans on here? How about Hendolol to the tune of Oo-poo-pa-doo? In fact, why change the words at all?

Now seriously guys, we need this win and we have injuries. Bailey and maybe Harrison, Bird and Myles are busted. Henderson, Lawrence and James will probably all get a run.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Any word how those blokes performed this weekend?

tbh i rkn it time to move mead to fullback or centre, or even gordon n give em the rest of the year to try n find there feet there. waste having them both on a wing.

WInning is not good enough this week. Our 'For and Against' is -14, we need to boost it by atleast 30 this week against the pathetic Eels.

The only problem is they are no longer so pathetic.

This game is extremely dangerous. We're just clinging to life after the Knights, Raiders and Tigers won. Parra have looked quite good at times and if they get a roll on it's entirely possible we'll be blown off the park.

It's another game where solid defence, grinding metres from our forwards and brilliance from Gordon and Mead might cut them open. We need to dictate terms. If we miss 46 tackles again they'll put fifty on us.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamal's Hamstring View Post
    The only problem is they are no longer so pathetic.

This game is extremely dangerous. We're just clinging to life after the Knights, Raiders and Tigers won. Parra have looked quite good at times and if they get a roll on it's entirely possible we'll be blown off the park.

It's another game where solid defence, grinding metres from our forwards and brilliance from Gordon and Mead might cut them open. We need to dictate terms. If we miss 46 tackles again they'll put fifty on us.
    Not pathetic are you kidding me???? The Tigers put 52 through them and they conceded 22 to the Roosters at home. We smashed the Roosters away. There is not the slightest hint of danger in the world about this game this weekend. If we can't smash that team of heartless pretenders then we should be down with Easts and Penrith at the foot of the ladder.

If the team is professional in their build up and discipline we will brain them.

Quote Originally Posted by karnage View Post
    If the team is professional in their build up and discipline we will brain them.
    That is the $60,000,000 dollar every week in our case.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

In short we need to bottle that first half from last week, make gallons more of it and unleash it on the Eels, Panthers and Sea Eagles.

Deadly serious. They also put on 26 and 36 in those games. Their win loss over the last three or four weeks is better than ours if I remember rightly. Like I say, if it turns into touch footy they win. We need to make them play our game.

And nevermind deserves, if we can't put Parra and Penrith away we will be down the bottom. It is testament to how tight the competition is this year- there are no safe games.