Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

I felt like this watching that game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGlV...layer_embedded
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

Q: In most of the recent games what have been our worst periods?
    A: When Srama is off the field.

Great coaching.

Not saying Falloon is bad, but he's not Srama.

Why is it the Protected Species get all the 50 50 calls ,,,, we were never going to win when we lost Bails he is our Rock, losing Harro hurt as well.... The ref gets in Chalkys way , Sheperd ,, I don't think so , Chalky gets in Slaters way that's a penalty, but neither was as bad as the forward pass that lead to Cronks try , thought I was watching a Union game..

Good games from Ridge,Myles,Mead & Chalky absolute rubbish from one of my hero's in Bird , should've stayed on the sideline.

If Baileys out anymore than 2 weeks we are no chance, need him against Manly.

Cheers your rings off for the Dragons or we are Gonnne.
    #itaintweaktospeak

Devastated.

I wouldn't be too hard on anybody out of that performance, least of all Falloon. There were a couple of contentious calls but to say we were beaten by the refs is a huge stretch.

It is just about impossible to win with a 15 man rotation in the modern era. Brave, brave effort.

Quote Originally Posted by Boonarga View Post
    Q: In most of the recent games what have been our worst periods?
    A: When Srama is off the field.

Great coaching.

Not saying Falloon is bad, but he's not Srama.
    Rubbish , I think that's why we have gone well in recent weeks,,, no team will beat a top 4 side with only 15 players for 65 minutes
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by Jamal's Hamstring View Post
    He did very well. I just think we need that attacking option he provides out wide.

Ridge played very well. O'Dwyer had some great moments but also had brain explosions. Most very dependable. Without early injuries I think we would have continued the first half dominance.
    Ridge is so dominant in defence.

Him and Proctor came up together and I think he is slowly and surely taking him over as the better player.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Junior

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Ridge is so dominant in defence.

Him and Proctor came up together and I think he is slowly and surely taking him over as the better player.
    Yep I am a massive fan of Ridge. Every hit is dominant, had another great game tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by karnage View Post
    Devastated.

I wouldn't be too hard on anybody out of that performance, least of all Falloon. There were a couple of contentious calls but to say we were beaten by the refs is a huge stretch.

It is just about impossible to win with a 15 man rotation in the modern era. Brave, brave effort.
    Yeah we weren't beaten by the refs.

I thought the team played alright and steadied the ship after the Storms initial 2nd half blitz. It had all the makings to get worse but the team stuck tough.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Yep I am a massive fan of Ridge. Every hit is dominant, had another great game tonight.
    I love Ridge!!

It wont be long til he is pretty much the man of the Titan forwards.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Yeah we weren't beaten by the refs.

I thought the team played alright and steadied the ship after the Storms initial 2nd half blitz. It had all the makings to get worse but the team stuck tough.
    Refs were fairly even I thought. We got some gift metres as well.
    I love Aiden Sezer so much I made his profile pic my avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamal's Hamstring View Post
    Refs were fairly even I thought. We got some gift metres as well.
    Ref gets in the way of our defenders in their first try (reminiscent of the Dragons game). Forward pass second try. Bird cops a clear high shot and no penalty.

Agreed on the refs shepherd.

Are you talking about Bird inside the ten? I don't think it was that high, I think he tried to milk it.

I didn't notice the forward pass so can't comment either way.
    I love Aiden Sezer so much I made his profile pic my avatar.

I think that if you go back and just watch the game we played well but like others have mentioned we played 65 odd minutes with 15 players. I am like a lot of others that would have liked to have seen a win against the Storm but I just saw the game for what it was, a Storm Team only just pushing past a tired team.

But I have a few questions that I have been scratching my head about.
    1. Why take Zilly to Melbourne if he was injured? Why not Graham/ Jarvin White/ Dowling?
    2. If Zilly did have a Sternum problem why not take a spoon full of cement and harden up because how long has Myles been playing with a Stern problem?
    3. Why take Zilly if he was injured as he wasted a potential 18th man for us to compensate for Harrison hurting himself in the warm up?

This to me doesnt sound like a good foundation for a win to try and stay intouch with the top 8.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Rubbish , I think that's why we have gone well in recent weeks,,, no team will beat a top 4 side with only 15 players for 65 minutes
    Crap.
    I don't mind Falloon. He's a good player. Simple fact is we are not the same team when Srama goes off. I don't see that prick C Smith sitting on the bench for half a game each week. We have one of the best hookers in the game but our genius coach is killing him.