Page 5 of 54 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
    Immortal

Hi david,

One of the biggest frustrations with the Titans at the moment is Junior Development. When we played the Roosters they had at least 4 boys from the Gold Coast in their NYC side. As someone who makes sure my family and I get there for the NYC game it is very frustrating. Throw in the fact that we attend more than half of the Cyril Connell and Mal Meninga cup games it is disapointing to see we are struggling in NYC. As supporters we hear nothing about any signings for U20's etc. let alone how the other development squads are tracking. A list of who we have on scalorships etc would help people to see we are developing our own.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamal's Hamstring View Post
    I am curious as to what position David expects the club to be in within five years. What KPIs will be in place for the coaching staff. The jump from bottom to midpack in a year is a good thing. Should we be expecting top four next year? If we aren't, where is the bar set to deem the season a success or a failure.

How are the under twenties going to be utilised? I think a lot of coin needs to be thrown at our twenties so we see improvement in that area both in ladder position and suitability of the players to jump from there to first grade.
    Apologies for the lack of correct punctuation. I do most of my posting from a phone so it's always littered with errors.
    I love Aiden Sezer so much I made his profile pic my avatar.

I do most of my posting from a phone so it's always littered with errors.
    Aaaah, the days when a phone was ... well, just a phone.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Aaaah, the days when a phone was ... well, just a phone.
    Back when an Switchboard operator could listen in on your conversations and sporadically interupt you to inform you to how long you've been connected?

All very well to have this thread for Daves feedback but I am much more interested in the footy side as long as the club as a whole is being run properly.

I would have many footy relted questions for Cartwright & Searle.

1. Should a thread be created for Qustions to them?

2. If it was created, would they even bother to log on and interact?

We've asked for this 66 and it is being considered we were told earlier in this thread.

Apologies for the lack of correct punctuation. I do most of my posting from a phone so it's always littered with errors.
    Hey there

My goals for us are finals football next year and a premiership in 2014 or 2015.

D

Quote Originally Posted by mdrew View Post
    Hi david,

One of the biggest frustrations with the Titans at the moment is Junior Development. When we played the Roosters they had at least 4 boys from the Gold Coast in their NYC side. As someone who makes sure my family and I get there for the NYC game it is very frustrating. Throw in the fact that we attend more than half of the Cyril Connell and Mal Meninga cup games it is disapointing to see we are struggling in NYC. As supporters we hear nothing about any signings for U20's etc. let alone how the other development squads are tracking. A list of who we have on scalorships etc would help people to see we are developing our own.
    I think if you look at the senior squad there's
    strong evidence we are growing our own. Junior development is exceptionally important to us, and to me. Not only growing our own but also connecting with all the players and clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by david may View Post
    Hey there

My goals for us are finals football next year and a premiership in 2014 or 2015.

D
    Is our current squad up to the task? What do you see as the areas which need to be strengthened in the team to make this a reality?

Using 2015 , a few of our senior players will most likelly have moved on, do you believe we have the juniors to cover it or will it result in more high profile signings ala Idris?
    I love Aiden Sezer so much I made his profile pic my avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by david may View Post
    Hey there

D
    Have you signed a new coach?

i doubt David May will answer all our questions simply because he cant. Some of the responses we are giving him wont appeal to him to answer.
    2013 - Sezer's breakout year

I got a run in the Gold Coast Bulletin this week with my question about wether or not Mr May is the fat guy from the ad!!!

If this sounds loke gloating, it is!!!

Front runner for the Post of the Year Award will take some beating.

One thing i want to know as many others on here.
    Whats the go with Dave Taylor? Will he be a titan next year or not?
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

Quote Originally Posted by Smakked View Post
    One thing i want to know as many others on here.
    Whats the go with Dave Taylor? Will he be a titan next year or not?
    Yes Dave will be with us next year. Look forward to what he'll bring.