Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Some good work in defence from the bunnies helped dislodge the ball at critical times. It was a high quality match and I enjoyed it. Such a match showed up some fringe players eg. Michaels, a better centre could have put Kev away a few times.

Myles is a dam workhorse, so much work
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Valiant effort after the Rabbitohs knocked any chance of Zillman having a good game out in the first set. Really seemed like mistakes flowed from both Zillman and Michaels. I thought Sezer and Prince were pretty good. Mini was over-used and got in Idris' way too much. We needed Idris to create problems and we didn't use him. Well done to Souths who defended very well and put themselves in a position to take advantage of any luck that came their way and they took it. Massive games against Melbourne and Manly but just as importantly we need to put away Penrith and Parramatta well. Still not hopeless but it was an opportunity lost today and we're still looking for a left centre.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

I think Zillys knock hurt his game today.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Generally a pretty good match. We muscled up with the form team of the comp.

Odwyer, michaels and the video refs all made some pretty poor decisions today. I'm not gonna rag on princes intercept too much, I thought he played well.

I'll go to sleep tonight dreaming about 10-6 up at halftime.

Also, the stands looked nice and full on the tv. The crowd was announced as same as broncos game 2 weeks ago... One of those figures is a blatant lie...

I hate being critical but how bad were the two video ref decisions before half time, firstly if O'dywer gets tackled and doesnt pass to mead to score the onfield referee is signalling 6 again, so we got punished there and then second decision I still cant work out how the video ref can miss a blatant knock on off Mcqueen in the air the replay showed and not once did the video ref go back and have a look at the replay, absolute disgrace the refereeing at the moment and it wasnt only in the titans loss, I am still dumbfounded on these two decisions

What was the crowd figure today?

The Burrow was non stop, they are one passionate group of supporters.

They sounded like a bunch of poms though, ripping off a heap of EPL teams chants.

Quote Originally Posted by lonegull View Post
    What was the crowd figure today?
    Just over 20k.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    A little summary from a game that held potential but turned into a mistake-a-thon.

Pluses: most didn't give up, the forward pack, the halves.
    Minuses: Apart from the ineptitude of Michaels, the unbelievable lack of involvement from Idris and the overplaying of Zillman, Gordon is obviously playing injured and Mead must have got injured because his final 20 were woeful.
    Turning point: first half disallowed try that should have had us up 10-6 and instead ended up 6-10 after another poor refs decision.
    Thought: we are still in it but Falloon has to go and Bird needs to come in plus Zillman should be an option not a stock play.

Not too shattered, we blew a good chance but live to fight on.
    Dave wasnt injured and played solid the whole game. He made 160 mtrs all from solid hitups. That is as good as you are gonna get from Kev til next year, he is playing injured.

I think Champion could have been a big difference out there but I am hearing that he wont be back this year. Bird will be a big boost.

I still love Myles work but the negative is his extremely slow play the balls
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Having a nice read about the comments of the game. Pretty hilarious actually.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/n...-1226443293702
    2013 - Sezer's breakout year

Junior Titan Sexy pecksy kahuna shark's Avatar

Very gutted not to take home the goods today, but the boys tried their guts out.
    Thought we were actually a bit fortunate with a few forward passes and for mine the Rabbitohs 2nd try seemed to go back from McQueen. Souths were great in defence and seemed to rise to the occasion when adversity set in.

I reckon we can give Melbourne a shot as it'll take more than an icing against Penrith to convince me that theyre back. Dont write us off yet fellow brothers, as we're still very much in this finals race.

Wasn't the teams worst game, in fact it was largely a big effort, let down by some very silly mistakes and some terrible refereeing.

I'll ask the same question I ask every week: What is the role of Idris out on the field? Can anyone tell me what he is actually bringing to the team?

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
    Can anyone tell me what he is actually bringing to the team?
    Comic relief?
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Comic relief?
    Your reply is comic relief, his presence thus far has been major frustration for me.

He is preventing us from having a cap surplus which would confuse the **** out of our accountants.
    I love Aiden Sezer so much I made his profile pic my avatar.