Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Sexy pecksy kahuna shark
    Anyname, with a body like that, is welcome here ... if Sutton strings four good games together then it will be a career first.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Junior Titan Sexy pecksy kahuna shark's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Smakked View Post
    Yeah i like Tits aswell

We will roll the rabbits Titans by 4
    Oh yeah. I can feel it already. Those red and green tossers are gunna know what an away game feels like. They've pretty much had 5 home games in a row. Once they run out on our turf (assuming they bother to show) they'll know that the **** has finally gotten real. Boom!

Willy vs Merritt? Here's hoping Zilly keeps his recent form on the go.
    I love Aiden Sezer so much I made his profile pic my avatar.

I honestly believe this is the weekend will determine 8th spot come round 26.
    It's between Warriors , Titans and Tigers

Titans should be in the box seat as we play a Souths outfit without their 2 best.
    Warriors have a hard one against Sharks but are at home.
    Tigers should beat Parra but the other 2 will stay in front with a win.

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    LOL did you just forget that the Eels beat the Broncs. Tigers arent in great form so im tipping Parra to win.
    2013 - Sezer's breakout year

I honestly believe this is the weekend will determine 8th spot come round 26.
    It's between Warriors , Titans and Tigers

Titans should be in the box seat as we play a Souths outfit without their 2 best.
    Warriors have a hard one against Sharks but are at home.
    Hold on- you think the Sharks are a tougher match up than the Bunnies right now!?
    I love Aiden Sezer so much I made his profile pic my avatar.

The Sharks with be processed 'n packed into Flake Fillets 'n Snap Frozen by 5:00pm (NZ Time) on Sunday.

We gotta get it over the Bunnies, otherwise we'll slide back down the ladder as quickly as we've come up it, in recent times.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamal's Hamstring View Post
    Hold on- you think the Sharks are a tougher match up than the Bunnies right now!?
    If we can't beat Souths without their best 2 players, on the Gold coast, we don't deserve to make the top 8.

I've seen Smith single handedly destroy the Storm and we've all seen what Gallon can do..they're both playing this week and Carney to run off the back of a strong pack...don't underestimate an out of form side with these big game players coming back.
    In saying that...if they get it right...the Warriors can beat any side in the comp.
    I'm expecting that game to be a beauty!

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Sezer View Post
    LOL did you just forget that the Eels beat the Broncs. Tigers arent in great form so im tipping Parra to win.
    I know what your saying...Parra have hit some form and Tigers don't even look like winning a game.
    I just think it's time for Sheens to unleash Benji this week.

I know what your saying...Parra have hit some form and Tigers don't even look like winning a game.
    I just think it's time for Sheens to unleash Benji this week.
    He must be holding on to his collar because Benji has only made 5 Line Breaks this entire season

Seriously who cares what anyone else does as long as we win We have our own destiny in our hands & don't have to rely on any other teams
    #itaintweaktospeak

Excluding the Broncos game, I havent been this nervous for a game in a long time. Souths will have alot of momentum behind em.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Sun 5 Aug 2012 3:00pm - vs Rabbitohs

CLICK TO BUY
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

im gutted,

was gonna be there this weekend for a great game on a sunday afternoon. probably 20k crowd, but now i have to work.

going to have to turn off the phone and go into radio silence till i get home for the 6pm fox replay.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    im gutted,

was gonna be there this weekend for a great game on a sunday afternoon. probably 20k crowd, but now i have to work.

going to have to turn off the phone and go into radio silence till i get home for the 6pm fox replay.
    Tickets sales were over 19K on Monday so we should get our best crowd in 2 years
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Tickets sales were over 19K on Monday so we should get our best crowd in 2 years
    hot damn! thats so awesome. the bulldogs sunday game this year was a great day, this will be twice as good and twice the crowd....very cut im not going...