Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12

It's a discussion board about a game not a love-in and there has been plenty said in support of a very credible win.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamal's Hamstring View Post
    I'd expect we take the same team against Souths and I'm hoping for a very similar result.
    Knowing Cartwright's history someone will make way for Harrison at the very least, I just hope it's not Ridge. Also if Bird is not fit then he should not be carried like last night or we'll be found out. Souths are not the Roosters.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

What I'm happy about most is attacking right up to the 80th minute. They didn't surrender a 20 point margin or even a 'consolation try'. And they just about hit the big 40 on the last play

Shaping up for finals footy nicely

Confident about beating the Rabbitohs. I hope fox are broadcasting the game so we can watch it live. We are the 3pm game, but I noticed the golden donkeys also have a Sunday game, so they should get the fta slot.....
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    It's a discussion board about a game not a love-in and there has been plenty said in support of a very credible win.
    I don't think anyone would confuse it with being a love-in.

I might aswell get in on it

Sezer has let in at least 5/6 linebreaks over the past 4 weeks and a fair few of them has led to tries. Jamal once again does poor read on his goal line to let in a try. For all the negatives that Chalky produces he has some good ball skills and Zillys last try off his pass was neat
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Knowing Cartwright's history someone will make way for Harrison at the very least, I just hope it's not Ridge. Also if Bird is not fit then he should not be carried like last night or we'll be found out. Souths are not the Roosters.
    Souths are not Souths without Inglis & Luke. I doubt we'll get much of an indication of their strength against the Tigers, and the Dragons made Sutton look like a decent player. After two soft games and two of their best players out, the rabbitohs should be ripe for picking next week.....
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....

Quote Originally Posted by karnage View Post
    There is one massive downside to this game that I just noticed. I had to bring T. Moga into my SuperCoach team in place of the injured Simon Mannering and he managed to score a staggering -1 points!! I'd have been better leaving Mannering in!!!

Mead did a real number on him.
    I almost made that same mistake! I left Mannering out and almost put Moga in, thank **** I didn't. Disappointed about not having Prince in my 17, he scored a nice 90 points for my bench last night

I also think we can ambush Souths but our left edge is our weakness and that's where Bird, Michaels and Sezer all are, hence my concern.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Predicting Souths will hammer the Tigers even without Luke and Inglis and will be a little complacent against us. We can definitely win the rest of our games. Last game against Manly should be a cracker.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

Sezer and Prince had some very good kicking games as well last night so if they can keep that up I'm very confident for the Souths game.

I think our left edge is defence may be better than the Bunnies left side.

Matt King has been carved up hard in the last few weeks. If the boys direct some play at him they will get metres.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Big disappointment if Ridge gets flicked. I must admit to cracking the ****s when Nate got up holding his chest. I almost made a thread earlier this week saying that I was well and truly over all of the 'tough men playing through injuries' media hype lately. Every team has injuries. If you aren't 100% you shouldn't play.

You can be the greatest player in the game but if we only get five minutes out of you before falling over because you weren't 100% and we end up a man down, you've done us no favours. I don't like the gamble. And I'm sick of the media pumping it up as heroics.

Hey-suess.
    I love Aiden Sezer so much I made his profile pic my avatar.