Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Falloon seems a good player but FFS Cartwright, get Srama back on!

8 pointer ... bloody right too
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

20,067 great!

now ... what have we got ... c'mon boys

great win ... really gutsy win ... take that you pretentious pricks ... yeehaa.

I hope they don't drug test Zillman but I want whatever he's on.

You beauty!

Great effort from all. Mini, Bailey, Myles, Zillman, Douglas were all stand outs. So happy!

Great win by the boys, Defense was superb tonight
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

Gutsy Win the boys really tuffed it out, really rattled the donkeys and our style of play seemed to upset them and we didn't let them get into any rhythm. Great result and great crowd to go on top of it

So proud of the boys and that's the first time I have ever said that.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Great win against the ol enemy's I thought they might get a few more penaltys awarded to them as per usual and steal it from us but our defense was pretty good hope nates alright for next week and bird n Harrison can play

That was a pretty good effort by the boys.

They are playing to survive and if they make the finals this habit just might turn out in their favour.

Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Excellent win, but we lost our way in the third quarter of the match. Hard to believe Ben hunt was marking up on Jamal for 10 minutes and Jamal didn't see the ball. Falloon went well but he was the dummy half during the 20 mins after half time and we seemed directionless. Neither Sezer or Prince
    Looked to take control and neither did Falloon. Zillman is indeed in a purple patch lets hope it continues. Idris is starting to play well out on the right and I thought James' involvement was good when on. A left centre is needed and maybe one of our backrowers will end
    up there as I can't see Michaels there for extended periods and Peyroux is too risky. I did like the way Dom got stuck into his defence and didn't shirk even after his mistakes.

Roosters will be a challenge but the kind we need. Let's hope Bird and Harrison are right for that one.

Our season is still alive. Lots of must wins from here.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

None of us who head out to Skilled Park have had the chance to feel like we do tonight since we beat the Warriors in the finals in 2010.

For the last 2 years we have trudged out of there week after week kicking stones all the way home. For once I feel like the team supported US rather than the other way around by actually winning a game that was hanging in the balance.

Has anybody mentioned the fact that Prince actually tackled tonight?? His kicking game was poor but he really held his own in the defensive line for once.

The standout for me was Bull - he really wound the clock back tonight.

Bring on the Roosters next week!! We get 7 days recovery against their 5. Every game is a semi-final from here to the end of the year.

Agree with Karnage, it's our best win in over 2 years the boys defense was awesome I thought the entire 17 played well, sure Peyroux made a couple of errors but he made up for it

Idriss may not be the fittest player in the team but I'd prefer to have him out there for us than against us , his defense tonight was great.

Bails makes a huge difference & is inspirational with his whole game & the way he leads the team , he is our Captain & as Fatty & Wally said "He is the best Kick Chaser in the game".... Easily the Man of the Match.

Also fantastic games from the born again Zillman,Myles & the bloke who gets bashed by plenty on this forum Chalky..thought he wasn't far off being our best.

On a very funny note & may not have been picked up by many but when the team took the field for the 2nd half Myles was the last player out & he came drinking water from a paper cup & when he ran past Teo to get onside for the kick he threw the half full cup at Teo's head
    #itaintweaktospeak