Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

I thought Fatty did (does?) have a role with the Titans at one stage?

Agreed on the two hookers thing- we need Matty out there. Disagree with the 8 point try though- I don't think there was any malice in it and I'm content it was a genuine effort to dislodge the ball. All is not what it seems in super slow mo.
    I love Aiden Sezer so much I made his profile pic my avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamal's Hamstring View Post
    I thought Fatty did (does?) have a role with the Titans at one stage?

Agreed on the two hookers thing- we need Matty out there. Disagree with the 8 point try though- I don't think there was any malice in it and I'm content it was a genuine effort to dislodge the ball. All is not what it seems in super slow mo.
    Well, it doesn't really matter about intent. It would be a penalty anywhere else on the field, 8 point try was fair.

Agree with everyone on wanting to scrap the two hookers idea. While Falloon hasn't done anything wrong and played pretty well last night, the whole time he was on I was still anxiously waiting for Srama to be put back on

Disagree with the 8 point try though- I don't think there was any malice in it and I'm content it was a genuine effort to dislodge the ball. All is not what it seems in super slow mo.
    I agree with Amiline...it deserved an 8 point try but no suspension points.
    When you see the front on shot of Hoffman, his eyes aren't looking at Bailey head or the ball...it was a wild attempt to dislodge the ball but he still connected him high.

It was strange...at first I thought he meant it and I've never seen that from Hoffman...the front angle of Hoffman shows his intentions.

About 3 years ago Titans signed Matt Vautin (Paul Vautins son). I think thats why Fatty is biased towards the Titans.
    2013 - Sezer's breakout year

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Sezer View Post
    About 3 years ago Titans signed Matt Vautin (Paul Vautins son). I think thats why Fatty is biased towards the Titans.
    Or the fact he lives here in Broadbeach & supports the local team
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Or the fact he lives here in Broadbeach & supports the local team
    Yep! He is a Queenslander and Im sure the Broncos and Cowboys mean little to him.

Even the great Ken Arthurson says the Titans are his #2.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Fatty is a Wests Panther and not a Bronco.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Fatty is a Wests Panther and not a Bronco.
    That's right!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    2 Broncos on report and I won't be surprised if Hodges goes on report. On pretty well the last hit up of the first half Hodges used his elbow to the head of Michaels. Michaels never came back in the second half.
    My mistake. I just watched the reply and it was Ben Te'o that cleaned up Michaels...So a report on a report?

.....oh, and in the 58th minute (if anyone stills has the tape) Te'o did the same thing to Douglas, but not the same damage done....so a report on a report on a report?

In defense of Michaels a Broncos arm came between him and the ball. Yeah, he should have caught it but I think he readjusted to take the 'deflection' that never came. I actually thought it hit a Broncos arm but no one blew up over it and I am yet to see the replay so I guess it didn't happen.
    Nah...No Broncos arm, but it was a bullet pass and forward to so no matter in the end. I thought Michaels did OK again last night.

We Titans supporters tend to find something wrong with someone and we run with it? I thought Michaels did OK as did O'Dwyer. I also think Baby Huey had his best game ever....someone I have bagged in the past but not recently...and Princey also had a blinder in the defence side of things... another I have bagged in the past but never again. Well at least not until the next time.

My mistake. I just watched the reply and it was Ben Te'o that cleaned up Michaels...So a report on a report?

.....oh, and in the 58th minute (if anyone stills has the tape) Te'o did the same thing to Douglas, but not the same damage done....so a report on a report on a report?

Nah...No Broncos arm, but it was a bullet pass and forward to so no matter in the end. I thought Michaels did OK again last night.

We Titans supporters tend to find something wrong with someone and we run with it? I thought Michaels did OK as did O'Dwyer. I also think Baby Huey had his best game ever....someone I have bagged in the past but not recently...and Princey also had a blinder in the defence side of things... another I have bagged in the past but never again. Well at least not until the next time.
    Prince reads the defence really well, he and Mead have a good partnership on the right.

Michaels only lasted on the right until the first Broncos left side attack He shooted out they went around him then he was ushered over to the other side Then the team defended well for the rest of the game in that structure.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Michaels can not and should not be playing first grade. As many have stated many times; he gets an A for effort but an F for skill levels. Thanks but no thanks. So who should be out there on the left? Gordon with Peyroux on the wing until we can develop (haha) a centre or buy one. Anybody rate Hymel Hunt or any lower grader?
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by amaline View Post
    Well, it doesn't really matter about intent. It would be a penalty anywhere else on the field, 8 point try was fair.
    So when the exact same thing happened later in the game (I think it might have even been Bailey involved in the Bronco's last try) another one should have been given, right?
    I love Aiden Sezer so much I made his profile pic my avatar.

An anyone tell me where we can find the post match confrence

So when the exact same thing happened later in the game (I think it might have even been Bailey involved in the Bronco's last try) another one should have been given, right?
    Not sure what try you are talking about...Bailey tried to stop Glen going over but missed before him before the line...didn't see anything wrong with it!