Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

How come White hasn't got a mention? I reckon Zillman has only done a White and found form that was hiding just below the surface. Bailey/White the Shaven Pate Twins ... love them both and the defence must get sick seeing a bald head running at them ... and then you could add Myles' bald forehead ... awesome.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Great game last night. Nothing feels better then beating the donkeys. The donkeys ans are going off about their side performing badly, but I think they went alright, they were just beaten by a better team. Their defense was solid and hard to crack (they gave us nothing down there end in the second half), but we actually put on some decent set moves in attack. Yes our attack is still not 100% fluid, but geez some of those moves got me excited and it is something I haven't seen from Titans in ages if at all.

Our defense still missed some tackles ey should have made but they made up for it with some fantastic scramble. The guy wearing the number 7 defended the best I've seem him min his entire career.

If Zilly continues to play the way he has the last 2 games I do not want anyone else I mthe number 1 jersey, he has been brilliant. Jamal looks much better on the right side of the field. Chamos either needs to learn the left side or we need a left centre.

I agree with previous comments that Faloon looks good, but the side suffers without Srama out there. Do anyone else notice in the game against the Raiders just before he put Ridge over the line when he was held up, Prince was screaming for the ball to the right, but Srama saw something left. Initially Prince wasn't happy, but that exactly what we need in the number 9.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamwelg View Post
    Do anyone else notice in the game against the Raiders just before he put Ridge over the line when he was held up, Prince was screaming for the ball to the right, but Srama saw something left. Initially Prince wasn't happy, but that exactly what we need in the number 9.
    Didn't see the game but when your player maker calls the ball, he should get it....especially near the line.
    He doesn't get that many opportunities attacking the oppositions line and he wants to capitalise.

I understand your point though...we need a 9 that will create something around the ruck

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Sezer View Post
    Jamal is really trying to involve himself in attack and defence. These are all good signs of confidence.
    Yeah...but he need some structure...somebody needs to show him some decent lines to run, coming of a play maker that can attract defenders.
    Last edited by Chaos; 21-07-12 at 11:57 AM.

I liked the little kick from Sezer from the scrum, it's a shame it didnt get through the line because it was going to be a try. I hope they persist with that kind of play
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Didn't see the game but when your player maker calls the ball, he should get it....especially near the line.
    He doesn't get that many opportunities attacking the oppositions line and he wants to capitalise.

I understand your point though...we need a 9 that will create something around the ruck
    Cameron Smith doesnt always necessarily listen to Cronk when Cronk is calling for the ball. And Smith is the best hooker in the game. Good hookers pass the ball to the correct players to create opportunities. If Srama sees an overlap on the left side of the field and Prince is calling for the ball on the right side of the field who should Srama pass the ball to? I see hookers as a very important component to the team. Nobody wants a hooker that always passes it to their halfback or else the opponent will easily predict what will happen. Srama keeps the opposition guessing and that will take him to places.
    2013 - Sezer's breakout year

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    I liked the little kick from Sezer from the scrum, it's a shame it didnt get through the line because it was going to be a try. I hope they persist with that kind of play
    I liked the idea as well...but you should have heard that idiot Hadley bag the attempt on channel 9.
    That negative guy has degraded friday night footy...fatty doesn't help either.
    Viewers could hear how bias Fatty was for the Titans and turns other supporters against us.

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Sezer View Post
    Cameron Smith doesnt always necessarily listen to Cronk when Cronk is calling for the ball. And Smith is the best hooker in the game. Good hookers pass the ball to the correct players to create opportunities. If Srama sees an overlap on the left side of the field and Prince is calling for the ball on the right side of the field who should Srama pass the ball to? I see hookers as a very important component to the team. Nobody wants a hooker that always passes it to their halfback or else the opponent will easily predict what will happen. Srama keeps the opposition guessing and that will take him to places.
    I sort of agree with you but Smith is the play maker in the Storm and I wouldn't allow Cronk to overcall Smith.
    Prince however reads the game well and is the prominent play maker for the Titans and shouldn't be overcalled.

The best modern day 9's aren't hookers anymore...they're tough halves

I liked the idea as well...but you should have heard that idiot Hadley bag the attempt on channel 9.
    Viewers could hear how bias Fatty was for the Titans and turns other supporters against us.
    I think Fatty was being sarcatic about the stuff he said. Hadley is a lunatic. That set move from the scrum would have been a beautiful set piece if it was executed correctly. An easy try in the pickings. Titans should have been accredited for the creativity and risk they took but Hadley was ranting on like a clueless spectactor.
    Last edited by Julius Sezer; 21-07-12 at 01:41 PM.

I sort of agree with you but Smith is the play maker in the Storm and I wouldn't allow Cronk to overcall Smith.
    Prince however reads the game well and is the prominent play maker for the Titans and shouldn't be overcalled.
    Yes you are true with Smith and that Cronk shouldnt overcall Smith. But in 3 years when Srama develops, i reckon he will turn out to be a prominent play maker in any team (similar to Smith but not in terms of the way they play).

The best modern day 9's aren't hookers anymore...they're tough halves
    You are right. Those stale hookers that run around in the NRL who only tackle and pass to their halfback will never be a good hooker. Hookers are the first people to receive the ball so they need to make full use of it and not take it for granted.

What a great game!

Everything that I wanted to say has been pretty much said already so no need to repeat it all again. Only downside to the game were some very questionable ref calls and soft penalties that the Broncos were getting, e.g. loose carry and dropped ball ends up being a strip? wow..

Yeah I heard Hadley I was f'n angry at the bloke for being such an idiot. It was basically a try if it got through the line but ole dopey couldnt see it.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Who is this bloke that looks like Willie Zillman but plays with dash?

Full credit to Zillman- jokes aside- what a form turn around. Here's hoping he can keep it going all the way into the eight and beyond.

Not a whole lot to say about last night- everyone played their part very well. Much more satisfied with this win than last week's.
    I love Aiden Sezer so much I made his profile pic my avatar.

I havent been this happy about a result in years, nothing beats the feeling of putting Brisbane Super League to the sword!

Lots of positives. Luke Bailey, was impressive. Always putting everything in. Always chasing the ball. Getting smashed while carrying an injury but he keeps going. A victim of foul play but he doesnt milk. Great to see him score.

Zillman has been amazing and I havent seen such a turn around in form in a long time. He is like a hot knife through butter in attack and rock solid in defence.

White, Srama, Mini, Sezer and Prince were all noteworthy. Although I was screaming for Carty to put Srama back on. We need to junk this two hooker rotation bull****.

It was a great effort against the old enemy without our Origin players of Bird and Harrison. Big holes but our boys stood up.

Broncos points came from late in the halves and one from a kick and one consulation. Still disappointing to let that last one in.

It was a definite 8 point try. Dirty stuff coming in with a swinging clinched fist. See how scary Luke Bailey was when he came up from that try? Lucky other Titans got between him and Hoffman.

A passable crowd, but still not Derby worthy, we need to do alot more to promote this clashes.

It was so funny to see AB on TV! One of the Space Boys along with Titus.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

I believe that Fatty is a real deal Titans fan. But Hadley could peel the paint of walls.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER