Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
    Brad, obviously the "voice" of BB cannot be up 24/7, and there is another "stand-in" occasionally, but is the "voice" the person in control, or is he just a voice? As in, is he the producer of the show, or do they have a voice over type to do the talking as instructed? Or is it a trade secret?
    Yea they do have a stand in, cant tell you specifics but Id guess the stand ins are producers.

My mate is the main one and is a professioal voice artist.

Mate loved your story about BB and the watering can! That's classic.

We should start a new thread to share all our crazy stories.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

SO NAB a trying to let housemates know that if anyone of them jumps the fence they will give them $20k no questions asked, and if more then one do it then they will pay them the same amount. I know of a few mates that are planning a few things to get info to the housemates, should be interesting to watch play out LOL
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

Quote Originally Posted by Smakked View Post
    SO NAB a trying to let housemates know that if anyone of them jumps the fence they will give them $20k no questions asked, and if more then one do it then they will pay them the same amount. I know of a few mates that are planning a few things to get info to the housemates, should be interesting to watch play out LOL
    Haha, yeah, I heard about this too. Apparently the NAB are tying it in with their "no lock-in contracts" or something like that. Pretty clever marketing really.

Good luck to your mates with their plans. Seems like remote controlled helicopters are the 21st century's "message in a bottle". I'd love to see an episode of BB where the housemates are talking about all these remote controlled helicopters buzzing the compound.

Classic ambush marketing, fascinating. Universities will be using this as an example for years to come if it plays out. Theyd have to up the offer IMO though.

With the fake 2nd house, what they need to do is get one house mate to go to the fake house for a week. Get them in on it, offer them a prize for helping it happen. Then put in a fake housemate from House 2, hopefully the fat guy. And see what happens.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Glad they got rid of Sarah. She sh!ts me. Just need to get rid of that whingeing, b!thcing, backstabbing Ben and the house would be a better place for everyone. I know he adds a certain edge to the show, but I have no time for people like him, ie. whingeing, b!thcing, backstabbing girly-boys.

And that intruder is not hot. She is ok, but hardly a stunner IMO. Not that I am an oil painting, but BB is trying to sell her as some 1 in a million hottie that will get all the boys attention and all the girls jealous. She wouldn't get a second look here on the Gold Coast. I would rather hook up with Layla, Angie or Estelle (even Sarah if she was still there) if I was basing it on looks.

I think she will turn out to be boring.

I was happy to see Sarah go, she was so annoying and preachy.

Everytime she was on TV she was whinging. And all the twitter comments were bagging her.

I voted to save Ray!

I like Ben, cause he is a major **** stirrer and game player.

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    I voted to save Ray!

I like Ben, cause he is a major **** stirrer and game player.
    I like Ray now. He was probably the guy I first made a negative opinion about, based on his entrance and carry-on about chocolate milk, but now I think he is ok.

I know what you are saying about Ben, being a pot-stirrer, but by his own admission he would sell-out his own mother to win the game, so I'd like to see him fail.

and what about Michael? Genius? I don't see it. Can't work out simple chess problems and doesn't know the capital of Tassie. Personally I don't see an IQ test as a true indicator of intelligence, but I don't see anything particularly clever about Michael.

Michael... yea he cant be a genius if he cant name state capitals! How embarrassing!

I agree about Ray, I didnt like him at first. But I think people are unfairly ganging up on him.

Ben, he will go deep into the comp. But there is no way Australia will vote FOR him to win it!

Michael has to be favourite. He is funny, great personality but no way a genius.

Please kick Layla, Stacey and Sam to the curb!

I can't stand them. Particularly Stacey for losing the weekly task by constantly interacting and reacting to the intruders.

If I was a Housemate, Id have her head on a spike in the BBQ area for that!

Social media black out time. Dont want any spoilers for eviction. Just hope Ben survives. Cant believe Layla and Sam are safe! Tactics!

Eatelle saved with a massive margin.

Stacey gone. Ben saved.

Well Zoe leaving was no surprise. She really turned into an obsessed stalker over Michael over the last few weeks.

Then Michael, the early favourite, he was very entertaining, but let himself down with this still romance with Estelle, I hope it was worth it for him.

As long as Layla doesnt win Id be happy.

Love to see Ben take it out, really enjoyed him.

Michael..... Yellow Bellied Black snake.. I thought the guy was intelligent?

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    Michael..... Yellow Bellied Black snake.. I thought the guy was intelligent?
    Didn't know the capital of Tassie.

I'm stoked to see Ben win and watching him win was very rewarding.

He really participated in the house and made it an adventure and experience. He didnt really ever play it very safe and has been justly rewarded.