Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 LastLast

Hope sezar ok with bird harro back we don't lose another game

I think it's safe to say Sezer isn't gonna be able to play next week so pray Carty doesn't put Zillman in at 5/8.

I think a lot of our tries came from long range efforts that are typically stiffled by teams who aren't Penrith, Parramatta or Canberra.

Zillman played an awesome game. Jamal looked the best he has for us. Michaels got in the clear a couple of times and burnt off defenders.

I want to say some awesome individual efforts but nothing to suggest the coaching department has come up with something special. Is that harsh?
    I love Aiden Sezer so much I made his profile pic my avatar.

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    I think it's safe to say Sezer isn't gonna be able to play next week so pray Carty doesn't put Zillman in at 5/8.
    Just got MOM at fb so in Cartyland let's move him into the halves.

Hope he don't put bird their either

Rankin will probably get a start next week , he's played every game at 5/8 for Burliegh & although they have struggled this year he has played well at 6
    #itaintweaktospeak

Srama/Prince as halves if Sezer is out. Anyone feel a Beau Henry coming on? I'm ecstatic with the two points and the fact that we were so disrputed by changes allowed the team to get away from Cartwright's structure. Next week will be the real test now. Brisbane are more busted than we are.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

If it is indeed Srama/Prince in the halves, then we'll be very lucky to have let Falloon play a large majority of today. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if Carty really does put Zillman (after getting MOM at fullback) or Bird at 5/8 though.

Last time Zillman got shifted from fullback after getting MOM he dudded (prelim 2010).

Junior

Rankin played fullback for burleigh today and was excellent.. he basically played every position for them, he was the one shining light for the woeful bears.

I can't believe you mob that are bagging the boys for dropping off with 10 to go. I to am disappointed but I refuse to bag them, after all we were not supposed to win today. I am stoked we got the points and although it may come down to for and against at round 26 end I will just sit back and except the win for today and cross that other bridge when we get to it.

* Nevermind.
    Last edited by Jamal's Hamstring; 15-07-12 at 05:03 PM.

Srama and Falloon are both Hookers nothing else.

Rankin to 5/8 and all is sweet
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Srama and Falloon are both Hookers nothing else.

Rankin to 5/8 and all is sweet

And Srama is our number 1 hooker at that. Our points dried up for a while today when he went off. He was making all the right decisions and giving great service.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

Quote of the Match, from one of Foxtel's Commentators.. "It looks as if Jamal is in the mood to run today."

Gotta amdit, it was refreshing to see him play some footy today. Hopefully it'll spur him on to bigger 'n better things for the rest of the season.

Pretty good effort in general. Apart from the first 5 minutes, and last 10 minutes. Can't believe we still slacken off to that extent, every now 'n then. Makes us look very amateurish 'n unprofessional to say the least. No team should be gifting tries like that, this day 'n age at a National level. Princey needs to give the kickin' away. Should've had another 10-12 points on top of that score today.

They're only two things I found disappointing today. As it was nice to see the Lads carry some decent form throughout the most of the 80 minutes. Quite a refreshing change that helps inspire us fans. Hopefully it'll be enough to inspire a good home crowd so the grandstands aren't full of Maroon 'n Gold, come next Friday Night.