First Grader Sydney Titans Fanatic's Avatar

Default GUESS WHAT!!!! I AM BACK

I bet everyone is so excited that Greg Birds #1 supporter is back on the forum after my very hectic lifestyle...
    Wow how good are the titans playing(besides our loss to st george)...Greg Bird is the best on the field atm besides aiden sezer...
    I will be commenting on most of the posts(depending if they excite me or not) , so get ready for my very excitful opinion...

unfortuantly i have nearlly been banned for having multiple fights on this forum(so if i have one with you im sorry, im just very strong in voicing my opinion)...Hopefully ill be welcomed back with open arms

p.s How good is that DIEHARD bloke:P

Welcome back Greg! Ive missed you brother. You are indeed Bird's #1 fan.

Hope to see you at a game soon man, with you in Sydney and me in QLD. I dunno when the next time will be!

We are all passionate Titans fans here, we may not always get along or agree but we are in this together. And I think we have a fantastic fanbase, but you cant neglect it or take it for granted.

Yea DIEHARD is a top bloke.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Cant believe Ive known you for four years. Time flies!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER