Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

jesus christ james , hendo and white are in atm

If winning isn't everything, then why do they keep score?

I could tell Myles wasn't right at the end of Wednesday night's game. He looked wounded and now we know why.

Not as confident about this game anymore, we need our replacements to step up, but I'm getting tired particularly of O'dwyer who has a habit of giving away stupid penalties at crucial moments in the game.
    Last edited by gotitans101; 06-07-12 at 03:12 PM.

Yeah i have to say i have lost alto of confidence in a win, With bird out i didnt look good now Myles it looks even worse.
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

Now the rain has popped it's ugly head out for the weekend :boo:
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

atleast you boys dont have to play soccer in it tonight at 8:15 :|

If winning isn't everything, then why do they keep score?

Hmm I'm also a lot less confident with so many of the boys out. Still, if all the replacements can aim up like White did when Bailey was out, then there's no reason we can't still come away with the win.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    I'm a bit of a fan of Mannering but if he plays in the centers against us we should do them ... he slaughtered at least three tries last weekend by not passing or passing too late. Hurrell on Prince ... not pretty either.
    Oh you're so right dude, he was absolutely awful especially when he has Hurrell outside him and didn't give him the ball ONCE!!! Awful stuff, thought he was smarter than that.

On another note I haven't been on here in a while, just wanted to wish you guys luck and say may the best team win, its unfortunate you guys have a lot of your best players out through injury but knowing the Warriors as well as I do it may mean they take your boys lightly which could be a disaster. You guys are a class act on this forum anyway and hopefully the game tomorrow night is a cracker

We need to win this. Our season is on the line. Warriors are our direct rival to make the Top 8!

I have confidence as long as Scott Prince and our spine plays.

But our injuries are just.... swamping us.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Entertainment spectacular for Warriors clash

A booming opera tenor, a high energy youth dance crew and some of the Gold Coast?s ?freshest? barbers will combine to form part of the Jetstar Gold Coast Titans? unique entertainment spectacular for Saturday night?s clash against the Warriors at Skilled Park.

The Jetstar Titans are offering more than just a memorable clash between two top-8 aspirants when they play the Warriors, with an array of exciting activities planned for the whole family.

Gold Coast based opera tenor and Titans supporter David De Vito will be back to fill the stadium with the sounds of 'Nessum Dorma' before kick-off as the Titans and Warriors take to the field. The Australia's Got Talent finalist was a fan favourite when he performed at the Titans vs Storm game at Skilled Park last season and returns to lift the fans before this crucial match-up against the Warriors.

Continuing the on-field excitement, there will be a special half-time performance by the ?Li'l Titans Dance Crew?, who will be wearing Titans Legion T-shirts to keep the crowd hyped before the second half.

The dance crew from Shadow Sports Management and Entertainment were founded by former Queensland rugby player Charlie Fetoai and is made up of youngsters from the Logan area ranging in age from 8-18 who have been performing together for about six months.

Fetoai says the kids, who have performed at Queensland Reds matches in the past, have a passion for dance and bring a great mix of musicality, a high energy presence, eye-popping tricks and innovative choreography that will get fans to their feet.

Prior to the on-field entertainment commencing, the Skilled Park precinct will be a hub of activity before kick-off with some of the Gold Coast's 'freshest' barbers from Notorious Cuts showcasing some amazing hair art and patterned designs.

Southport-based Notorious Cuts are offering Titans fans free haircuts by one of their experienced team of barbers before the game.

The activities are on top of the club?s extensive list of regular entertainment including Titans TV, performances by the Titanettes, Funballz Challenge, fairy floss, jumping castles, face painting and Investorfirst mini league.

To purchase tickets to Saturday night?s game, click here

http://www.titans.com.au/news-display/titans/58651

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorsFan View Post
    On another note I haven't been on here in a while, just wanted to wish you guys luck and say may the best team win, its unfortunate you guys have a lot of your best players out through injury but knowing the Warriors as well as I do it may mean they take your boys lightly which could be a disaster. You guys are a class act on this forum anyway and hopefully the game tomorrow night is a cracker
    Good sport! Thanks!

I have to say that I always enjoy hosting Warriors fans at Skilled Park. Win or lose the real fans are always great people with great attitudes. I'm proud to have them in the NRL.

Let's hope we get plenty of Titans fans at the game, cause there will be heaps of Kiwis. We are bound to hear that KKIIIIWWWWWIIIIISSS chant!

LEGION is SOLD OUT!

I encourage Titans fans to wear some Aussie gear. Just for fun and to play on the AUSTRALIA vs NEW ZEALAND angle.

This is, IMO, how the game should be promoted.

As the Kiwis deploy as a national force in this game every year!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Good sport! Thanks!

I have to say that I always enjoy hosting Warriors fans at Skilled Park. Win or lose the real fans are always great people with great attitudes. I'm proud to have them in the NRL.

Let's hope we get plenty of Titans fans at the game, cause there will be heaps of Kiwis. We are bound to hear that KKIIIIWWWWWIIIIISSS chant!
    Cheers Diehard, you guys here were very welcoming even though I came in with the name WarriorsFan and made a thread about Friend. I was highly impressed with you guys here.

Tomorrows game is important to both teams and to be honest I would like to see us both hit the 8 and upset some higher ranked teams in the first round (which I believe is possible). We both have the teams capable of doing it, we just gotta get clicking on all gears consistently!!!

After the Tigers loss tonight, the top 8 is awaiting one of us. Who will it be?

Best of luck to both teams tomorrow night.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101 View Post
    After the Tigers loss tonight, the top 8 is awaiting one of us. Who will it be?

Best of luck to both teams tomorrow night.
    It sets the stage doesn't it. This game is critically important to our 2012 hopes!

good luck too meady hope he has a blinder today! true champion