Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Hurrell did his hammy today so will be out for 2-4 weeks.

Locke looked like he did something aswell
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

i would have liked to see Stevie Michaels get steamrolled by hurrell. not in a nasty way, but hurrell just smashes even the big guys, was keen to see what he would do to our little terrier. oh well some other monster will come in an do it instead.

Did you see Hurrell swat Ash Graham off like he was a fly?

I actually wanted Konrad to play because he is not that good in defence. I think Titans can really do a number on the Warriors at the edges, Prince and Sezer tunnel balls all day to the flying wingers.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Prince and Sezer tunnel balls all day to the flying wingers.
    That is about the most outrageous comment I have ever seen, old mate, or wishful thinking our wings never see good ball unless it's from a kick.

I reckon the Warriors would like to reverse their decision to flick Inu just about now.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

I wonder what injury Friendy is going to fake, just so he doesn't come up against us? /trolling

HUUUUUUUUGE game this Saturday night. Eighty minutes of solid football will win it - the Warriors are incapable of playing a full 80 minutes, especially away from home.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    That is about the most outrageous comment I have ever seen, old mate, or wishful thinking our wings never see good ball unless it's from a kick.

I reckon the Warriors would like to reverse their decision to flick Inu just about now.

Prince actually hits Mead a fair bit, when I say fair bit I mean alot more than Kev. I dont think Kev has ever been given a tunnel ball from Prince. It's interesting that Sezer doesnt do much work on the right side, his passing would be great on this side of the field.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Illness can?t keep White down
    Adrian McMurray
    Monday 2 July 2012 5:23 PM

Jetstar Gold Coast Titans prop Matt White has recovered from a bad bout of tonsillitis and has declared his availability for the Round 18 match with the Warriors at Skilled Park.
    After missing the clash with the Dragons, White revealed he subsequently lost 5kgs while recovering in hospital.
    ?I had tonsillitis and a cyst on the back of my throat. I had three nights in hospital, it wasn?t too much fun,? White said.
    ?I lost about 5kgs. I?m just getting into training now to put a bit of weight back on, I?ve put a few back on already which has been good.
    ?When I was in hospital I was pretty much only eating jelly and ice cream. I couldn?t really open my jaw or anything because of the cyst.?
    ?It was hard missing the game - it?s always hard sitting on the sideline watching.?
    When asked about the Warriors, White said last year?s grand finalists would prove to be a real challenge, but is relishing the opportunity of coming up against their big forward pack.
    ?They had a good win last weekend. They?re always tough - a big physical pack. But we?ve got a home game, so hopefully we can get a win.?
    With the back end of the season fast approaching, White believes there?s still plenty of time for the Titans to mount a challenge for the top eight.
    ?We got a bit of a roll on there - I think we won three or four games in a row, and then the last couple of games we?ve just slackened off a bit.
    ?The boys were a bit unlucky last week - a couple of things didn?t go our way.
    ?There are a lot of teams on 16 points, so I suppose we?re only two or three wins out of the eight. Hopefully we can string a few together.?
    #itaintweaktospeak

He could borrow about 20kg from one of our centers.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    He could borrow about 20kg from one of our centers.
    HAHAHAHAHA!!

Sounds like he had a pretty similar night to one of our centres too - just sitting around eating jelly and ice cream!!

Key quartet named for Warriors clash
    Adam Gardini | Tuesday 3 July 2012

The Jetstar Gold Coast Titans have today named key quartet Luke Bailey, William Zillman, Beau Champion and Matt White to return from injury for Saturday night’s clash against the New Zealand Warriors at Skilled Park.

Jetstar Titans Coach John Cartwright today named Bailey (ribs), Zillman (hamstring), Champion (ankle) and White (tonsillitis) in a near full-strength 17-man squad to tackle the Warriors.

Bailey has not played for a month since suffering a rib injury against the Cowboys in Round 13 while Zillman, Champion and White were all unavailable for the club's last start loss to the Dragons in Wollongong.

Cartwright said there were still some doubts over the availability of Bailey, Zillman and Champion, with a final call on their fitness to be made later in the week.

State of Origin duo Nate Myles and Greg Bird have also been named in the hope the pair will be fit to back-up after tomorrow night’s Origin decider.

"We're coming off a bye so it's given us the chance to hopefully get a few back from injury,'' said Cartwright.

"We've got another session tomorrow (Wednesday) and then I suppose the main one will be Friday when we see how the Origin boys have pulled up.''

Cartwright said Bailey was still a 50-50 chance to make his return from a serious rib injury.
    "He's got a few more hurdles to jump,'' said Cartwright.

"It was a pretty serious injury. He did a bit of contact today and it didn't feel too bad so we'll give him up until Thursday because we've got to wait on the Origin guys anyway.

"It's just the pain threshold, whether he can get through that pain and whether another week is going to make it any better or not.''

Jetstar Titans vs Warriors
    7.35pm – Skilled Park - Saturday, July 7

1. William Zillman
    2. Kevin Gordon
    3. Jamal Idris
    4. Beau Champion
    5. David Mead
    6. Aidan Sezer
    7. Scott Prince
    8. Luke Bailey
    9. Matt Srama
    10 Luke Douglas
    11. Greg Bird
    12. Mark Minichiello
    13. Nate Myles

14. Matt White
    15. Brenton Lawrence
    16. Ben Ridge
    17. Luke O’Dwyer

http://www.titans.com.au/news-displa...rs-clash/58441

****ing. Sexy squad.

Yeah that's a strong looking squad.

Over at the Warriors forum many believe they will roll the Titans convincingly.

I dont think so, in fact I have Titans 13 plus
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Yeah that's a strong looking squad.

Over at the Warriors forum many believe they will roll the Titans convincingly.

I dont think so, in fact I have Titans 13 plus
    Probably our best squad this year

If we shut down Johnson & Locke we win it easy otherwise i expect a high scoring match
    #itaintweaktospeak

Hurrell did his hammy today so will be out for 2-4 weeks.

Locke looked like he did something aswell
    WARRIORS: Kevin Locke, Bill Tupou, Ben Henry, Konrad Hurrell, Omar Slaimankhel, James Maloney, Shaun Johnson, Russell Packer, Nathan Friend, Ben Matulino, Feleti Mateo, Simon Mannering, Elijah Taylor. Interchange: Lewis Brown, Sione Lousi, Jacob Lillyman, Steve Rapira
    #itaintweaktospeak