Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13

Well I have to say that Im just as deflated as everyone else. Dont know what to say, I expected better from the team and hope when players return we can improve. Typically Canberra are in form for us next week.

I could not believe that some people disrespected the minutes silence, screaming out WARRIORS! And other things. Just can not believe it.

Mead's try was fitting and amazing.

Great crowd thanks to the Kiwis, what did the Suns get today?
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Well I have to say that Im just as deflated as everyone else. Dont know what to say, I expected better from the team and hope when players return we can improve. Typically Canberra are in form for us next week.

I could not believe that some people disrespected the minutes silence, screaming out WARRIORS! And other things. Just can not believe it.

That pretty much the society we live in today unfortunately
    Suns got about 13.5k
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post

Yeah that as a New Zealander was pretty embarrassing to be honest. No respect what so ever, me and my friends watching the game at home didn't think much of it.

Our defense was awful and your guys completion rate was diabolical too and I guess that along with Hurrell and Maloney's brilliance got us the win. You guys were up against it with a lot of guys out though. Our team had a few guys out like Manu, Rapira and Luck but nothing like you guys with your origin guns missing.

Don't be too hard on Idris with his effort V Hurrell either, I haven't seen many people able to contain him this year, if you guys had seen him in the u20s comp last year you would have probably got a good idea that he was always going to go alright this season when he made the step up

Best of luck to you guys moving forward, I really hope you make the 8.

cheers buddy ^

If winning isn't everything, then why do they keep score?

I dont usually endorse beating people up but....
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER