Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Not in China better watch out for spoilers.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Surely we can get it on NBN.

Funnily, me and a mate were discussing which game to watch first and I said save the best till last, and wasn't too fussed.

But now that I have no choice I change my mind and will complain loudly that I want titans first...

Im in Brissie so watching NSW tv is ruled out for me. Looks like Ill have to avoid the internet on Friday evening.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Just had a look at both Nine and NBN's TV guides and both seem to be broadcasting the Broncos vs Rabbitohs game at 7:30pm.

Might look for an alternative live stream or just listen to it on ABC grandstand me thinks, couldn't be bothered sitting through Nine's bull**** coverage with a million ads.

Can't wait till they (hopefully) lose the rights to it next year.
    Last edited by gotitans101; 20-06-12 at 03:50 PM.

Gotitans I'm hearing you ABC will have donkeys aswell

I dont mind watching the second game. They should really put one game on Channel 9 and another game on Gem at the same time or something like that.
    2013 - Sezer's breakout year

Quote Originally Posted by hatchy84 View Post
    Gotitans I'm hearing you ABC will have donkeys aswell
    They usually have an allocated call team for each state so I'm confident the NSW crew will be calling our game. But hopefully it doesn't come to that and I find a live video stream somewhere.

Well seening our form hasnt been flash and as a result NINE not being interested in us. It hasn't bothered me too much that the Broncos are on every Friday night. Until now.

But damn if I was a Broncos fans, relentless Friday night games would annoy the hell out of me.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Jetstar Gold Coast Titans centre Steve Michaels will play his landmark 100th NRL game against the Dragons tomorrow night after being brought into the starting 17 for the injured Beau Champion.
    Michaels, a Mudgeeraba Redbacks junior, will join the 100-club eight seasons after making his debut for the Brisbane Broncos in 2005.
    The 25-year-old has been through some ups and downs in that time - a factor which makes the milestone all the more significant.
    "It's been a while since my debut when I was 18 but I finally got there and I'm happy to do it with the Titans,'' said Michaels.
    "(My debut) was in 2005, it was a cold night down at Canberra and it feels like a fairly long time ago.
    "Since I've come to the Titans I've really enjoyed my football and I'm loving it.
    "It's unfortunate that it's come through injury to other boys but I'll take my chance and I play every game like it's my last.
    "I've had my share of injuries and have been in and out of first grade a fair bit so I'd say you could say it was a rocky road to getting to my 100th game but I'm happy to get there and hope to play more first grade.''
    Champion was unable to prove his fitness to take on the Dragons after suffering an ankle injury against the Panthers, while prop Matt White has also been ruled out after spending time in hospital this week with tonsillitis.
    Centre Dom Peyroux and outside back Phil Graham were brought into the training squad for this morning's final session before the team travelled to Sydney.
    With fullback William Zillman also in some doubt, Jetstar Titans Coach John Cartwright will settle on a final line-up tomorrow.

From http://www.titans.com.au/news-displa...-Dragons/57643

....why are we so injury prone this season, every week its someone else who would otherwise be starting.

Quite worried about this game now. Wasn't expecting so many in doubt.

Default Zillman, White in doubt for Titans

AAP Thu, Jun 21, 2012 - 1:46 PM

The return of prized signing Beau Champion has stalled and two key players are in doubt for the Gold Coast Titans ahead of Friday night's NRL clash with the Dragons in Wollongong.

Beau Champion has been pulled from the clash as he recovers from an ankle complaint suffered in last round's win over Penrith.

He has been replaced in the centres by Steve Michaels, who will celebrate his 100th game.

Coach John Cartwright has Phil Graham on standby for William Zillman after the fullback left Thursday's training session with a back-hamstring complaint.

And forward Matt White is not expected to make the trip south after he spent the last two days in hospital battling a tonsilitis infection.

"It's a bit of a dog's brekky at the moment. We will do what we have to when the time comes," Cartwright said of naming a final 17.

Both the Titans (10th) and Dragons (11th) are on 14 points outside the top eight but the Gold Coast is one of the NRL's form sides after winning four of their last five games.

Oh dear... If we can jag a win here it will be a minor miracle.

Bye couldn't come at a better time.

Thats not good to hear, doesnt look as good now for us
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

Phil Graham at standby? What about Dowling?!

So frustrating.

Michaels and hendo playing put all Ur hard earned on the dragons