Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Junior

We had every chance to win it. Pretty disappointing that loss..

Gutted.

Oh well - the effort was there. Well done lads.

Peyroux didn't even get a wink.

Surely James on the bench even getting 10 minutes would of been a better option.

SOFT!

Bye bye top 8.

It will take a miracle to get back in there now.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101 View Post
    Bye bye top 8.

It will take a miracle to get back in there now.
    Disagree. It's still extremely achievable. We have a favorable run home and have a full compliment of players.

Junior

The dragons defence was good.. out forwards were making no dent in their line.. James would have been handy in that sense.. I dont like Myles at prop. There was no point in wasting a bench spot with peyroux.. and how good was Sezers pass for that no try he was called offside for!
    I liked Mead at the back, although he never got the ball with space in front of him because our defence was terrible and got dominated almost every set.

Quote Originally Posted by Boofhead View Post
    Disagree. It's still extremely achievable. We have a favorable run home and have a full compliment of players.
    Not with the same team that ran out there tonight, that's for damn sure.

Sick and tired of calling out the same players being O'Dwyer, Henderson and Michaels. But I guess we don't have as much depth as we thought we did.

As you can tell I'm pretty ****ed off at that loss. We had our chances but blew them, again.
    Last edited by gotitans101; 22-06-12 at 09:39 PM.

Junior

The way we played the last 10 pissed me off.. we were still going 1 out every run.
    Mead was easily the titans best for mine.

F***.

Ok well only caught the second half as had a footy game of my own but from what I saw...Michaels frustrated me a lot, Mead was exceptional, Sezer played well besides his offside (omg that pass was insane), Prince looked solid. Myles made a rediculous amount of errors from what I saw which was frustrating.

You guys really think we can still do it?

Oh, and relieved I didn't have to witness Hendo being on the field.

My complaint is the amount of yards they made every set. We never pinned them down at all. They had nothing but we had less. Idris is fast becoming a deadset liability, now we've seen him on the right, let's get him back to the left or QCup.

Also I really didn't like Mead at the back. He was safe and all that but we had no punch up that right side when we needed it. Those inside balls were telegraphed when we should have got it out wide at the end.

I am not going to criticise the replacements because it is as useless as telling your wife that you don't like your mother-in-law ... it only ends in frustration. What was Peyroux doing there? I'll bet he doesn't know either, just wait for the pathetic reasoning.

Srama, Sezer, Ridge, the reformed Minichiello and Graham all went well but Harrison (did he play) and Myles were ordinary, imho.

Obviously the players don't think our season was on the line because there was no urgency at all.
    Last edited by Titanic; 22-06-12 at 09:57 PM.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Junior

hate to say it but Hendo definitely was not our worst.
    Michaels' defence was pathetic it was just embarrassing, chase stanley and soward schooled him all night. Harrison stunted our attack so much in that first half when we were on top. Ridge was hitting and running hard all night and I hope he keeps that spot in the team.

Yeah it's funny ... how Michaels can play 100 first grade games and still have no idea how to defend ... running out of the line like a park player and he wasn't alone on that side either but I'll get shouted down for saying that ... oh well, we will avoid the Spoon and that'll have to do.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

I just don't understand cartwrights selections?? Micheals can't tackle.. Dom Peyroux on the bench?? What for? Surely Ryan James is a better bench option.. And Henderson he couldn't dent the line if his life depended on it.. He shouldn't even be aloud to carry the orange peelers oranges to the sheds!

Why the **** is Michaels in the team he should be banned from NRL.
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101 View Post
    Sick and tired of calling out the same players being O'Dwyer, Henderson and Michaels. But I guess we don't have as much depth as we thought we did.
    mate. 100% agree... i over carty, n i have been for a while... he dosnt give young blokes the chances he needs, n he keep pickings player who would struggle in any team to make the bench... i cant understand it. zzzzzzzzzzzz i didnt go to the game 2night n paint due to this... i just dont know how i can back the team when i cant back the coaches choices...