Default iSelect to become new naming rights partner

The Jetstar Gold Coast Titans have today secured a major coup with Principal Partners and front of jersey sponsor iSelect confirming they will upgrade their contract to become the club?s naming rights sponsor for the next four years.
    From next year onwards until the end of the 2016 season, the team will be known as the iSelect Gold Coast Titans, with iSelect taking over from the club?s inaugural naming rights sponsors Jetstar.
    This season iSelect joined the Titans sponsorship family on a lucrative five-year contract as the club?s Premier Partner and front of jersey sponsor, and after a string of successful advertising campaigns featuring the Titans and its players, have enhanced their existing sponsorship of the club to also include naming rights.
    Gold Coast Titans Managing Director Michael Searle said it was exciting that iSelect has seen the value in the relationship in such a short period of time and have now committed to taking their sponsorship agreement to the next level.
    ?Right from the start of our partnership, iSelect have been great supporters of the club,?? said Searle.
    ?They have been active in the marketplace with a string of successful media advertising campaigns featuring Titans players and this has benefitted both the Titans and iSelect brands.
    ?We are delighted that another major national brand is going to be the naming rights holders for the Titans on a long-term agreement.??
    iSelect CEO Matt McCann said he was pleased that iSelect were furthering their partnership with the club.
    ?This is a great day for the Gold Coast Titans and iSelect as a major supporter of the club,?? said McCann.
    ?We look forward to winning a premiership in the future as the iSelect Gold Coast Titans.??
    iSelect is the leading provider of comparison and choice for Australian consumers in the market for household products and services. iSelect?s partner providers include some of Australia?s largest companies, across insurance, telecommunications, banking and electricity.
    More information on iSelect is available at www.iselect.com.au

Great accomplishment considering the turbulence around the club.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

yeah, whilst i do have a soft spot for Jetstar as they were our fist big sponsor,

i think,
    a)securing a longterm deal in our situation is a huge achievment, and
    b)i like the cut of iselects jib. they seem like a modern, in touch type of company.

hope it is works out to a be a great relationship.

Thumbs up iSelect to become new naming rights partner

iSelect to become new naming rights partner

The Jetstar Gold Coast Titans have today secured a major coup with Principal Partners and front of jersey sponsor iSelect confirming they will upgrade their contract to become the club?s naming rights sponsor for the next four years.

From next year onwards until the end of the 2016 season, the team will be known as the iSelect Gold Coast Titans, with iSelect taking over from the club?s inaugural naming rights sponsors Jetstar.

This season iSelect joined the Titans sponsorship family on a lucrative five-year contract as the club?s Premier Partner and front of jersey sponsor, and after a string of successful advertising campaigns featuring the Titans and its players, have enhanced their existing sponsorship of the club to also include naming rights.

Gold Coast Titans Managing Director Michael Searle said it was exciting that iSelect has seen the value in the relationship in such a short period of time and have now committed to taking their sponsorship agreement to the next level.

?Right from the start of our partnership, iSelect have been great supporters of the club,?? said Searle.

?They have been active in the marketplace with a string of successful media advertising campaigns featuring Titans players and this has benefitted both the Titans and iSelect brands.

?We are delighted that another major national brand is going to be the naming rights holders for the Titans on a long-term agreement.??

iSelect CEO Matt McCann said he was pleased that iSelect were furthering their partnership with the club.

?This is a great day for the Gold Coast Titans and iSelect as a major supporter of the club,?? said McCann.

?We look forward to winning a premiership in the future as the iSelect Gold Coast Titans.??

iSelect is the leading provider of comparison and choice for Australian consumers in the market for household products and services. iSelect?s partner providers include some of Australia?s largest companies, across insurance, telecommunications, banking and electricity.

More information on iSelect is available at http://www.iselect.com.au

http://www.titans.com.au/
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

A big coup for the Titans in tough times. iSelect have been a great and supportive sponsor.

One thing that is a blinding example of a club in trouble is an empty jersey. That wont be a problem for the Titans.

I have to say I was majorly let down by Jetstar, a sponsorship partnership that offered so much but offered nothing outside a traditional arrangement.

It looks even worse when stacked up against what Virgin Blue does for the Gold Coast Suns and other teams.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    A big coup for the Titans in tough times. iSelect have been a great and supportive sponsor.

One thing that is a blinding example of a club in trouble is an empty jersey. That wont be a problem for the Titans.

I have to say I was majorly let down by Jetstar, a sponsorship partnership that offered so much but offered nothing outside a traditional arrangement.

It looks even worse when stacked up against what Virgin Blue does for the Gold Coast Suns and other teams.
    what were you hoping for from Jetstar and what do you consider a traditional arrangement? and what do virgin do for the suns?

i ask these all as honest questions as i have no idea about it and have no idea what a standard major sponsor should provide and am genuinely interested to know more.

Well a traditional sponsorship would involve cash and contra components as well as, you'd hope, promotion and product integration.

iSelect have already gone beyond this with their series of Titans themed ads and support of promotions such as the win guarantee. They actually drive ideas and are proactive.

I expected Jetstar to offer Titans members affordable flights to every away game and to promote Titans flying out and opposition fans flying in.

We did get a Jetstar Titans themed plane, but it didnt go beyond that. Suns got a Virgin plane too.

Virgin have been proactive with the Suns offering and promoting travel deals. Such as one just yesterday with a facebook push featuring the Suns and promoting AFL travel in general. I also remember being impressed with what Virgin offered Souths Members during their sponsorship of the Rabbitohs, although I cant remember the offer exactly.

To me it isnt always about the packages they come up with, usually fans can organise the travel, accomo and transport cheaper. But offering match tickets grouped together and flights with costs on par with discounted rates ie: Happy Hour and Friday Frenzy should be bread and butter in my book. It's vital and easy to get the idea of an away match in the mind of supporters.

It has been frustrating over the years because the most asked question I field or see cast by Titans Members is in relation to discount Jetstar tickets. And it is always a difficult question to answer. Even if they don't do a discount or a huge one, for heaven's sake, promote it! And what about a ticket push for us during Finals? I don't remember one in 2009 when we played Parramatta at the SFS.

Anyway, Well done Titans, Michael and iSelect. Jetstar, thank you for the years of support.
    Last edited by DIEHARD; 20-06-12 at 09:14 AM.

thanks for the great response.

that was a huge help, and i agree i immediately warmed to iSelect when the offered the win guaruntee almost before the ink had dried on their deal.

and the ads are awesome, not naff or embarrasing.

First Grader Sydney Titans Fanatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    yeah, whilst i do have a soft spot for Jetstar as they were our fist big sponsor,

After reading this i havent laughed so hard in my lfe... how can you have a soft spot for the bunch of mentally challenged people at jetstar...

first of all 95% of there flights are delayed
    there service is crap
    20% of flights get cancelled
    as a major sponser for the titans they did nothing but twiddle there thumbs
    i think even for a small time towards the end the titans switched to virgin flights
    and lastly they are rubbish

Jetstar is crap period and i hope they never ever sponser the titans again and who the hell knows how they are still in buisness