Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 13 ... LastLast

Well we are being smashed by other NRL fans about it.

I just cant imagine wearing this. Maybe Id part with the money, but wearing it over far better and more representative Titans gear? I just don't see it happening.

2007-2009 is still the best jersey.
    JOIN THE NEW FORUM AT https://www.titansupporters.com/forum/

PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Is it odd that I suddenly would prefer to taken over by hill/Rae and rebranded just to get out of having to wear this rediculous jersey.

I think I'm only half joking.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    Is it odd that I suddenly would prefer to taken over by hill/Rae and rebranded just to get out of having to wear this rediculous jersey.

I think I'm only half joking.
    Rae the bloke that thinks its a whizz bang idea to add maroon to our colours because Queenslanders are mindless zombies.

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARD View Post
    Searle the bloke that thinks its a whizz bang idea to add a Helmet to our colours because Titan supporters are mindless zombies.
    just having fun mate not a dig.

i hope they can pull out, but as ive said, stores are about to start ordering these is....only thing they could do then is make it a one off jersey for a certain round, and drum up a better standard jersey.

i think a combo between our original one from 07-09 and update it using some of GAZF's more modern lines would work.

also id like to say,

i used to be proud of us as a club because whenever there was a choice to be made, we made the right one, it felt like they were tapped directly into what the general public want.

more and more, they are losing touch with us and things like Zillmans 5 year contract, this jersey, and some other stuff makes realise we arent that club with the finger right on the pulse anymore.

I dont think this Jersey will look too bad once I see it on a player instead of in a pic especially the Home strip.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

The GAZF ones are classic :-) I can still see Wally flopping around in the Seagulls version (but with red shorts instead of white would go ok) and the Giants one is just hilarious (who can remember Rambo Gibbs on the Harley?) the rest are just as bad.

Stay with our current look and feel.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Whoa, dislike! For some reason, it looks like they have badly rearranged two non-matching/different styles. And even so, couldn't they use a more subtle cross-fade between the upper and lower halves? Ye know, what they do with the swords at the lower half?

And the blue shades are a bit too navy for me, but hopefully that's just a different perception since colours on printed paper and on jerseys are usually different than onscreen colours.
    Last edited by Chaserz; 15-06-12 at 05:50 PM. Reason: Incomplete lines

Well im the odd one out i like them :P
    Dont like the current ones at all
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

Quote Originally Posted by Smakked View Post
    Well im the odd one out i like them :P
    Dont like the current ones at all
    your 100% right.

you are odd.

I like them to, I think they represent our team better with the gladiator style helmet design in the jersey. But I think the colours need to be changed a bit to match our colours more.

I think the main issue and the first issue I have is that they dont represent the correct shade of blue.

In my opinion it is too much Eels-ish blue...

May as well make every NRL team the same and the refs too ... why not? Gone are the days when they were unique and identifiable ... christ I'm getting old.

I envy the teams that don't have blue because they are proudly unique and identifiable and as for the swords/face on the strip, I'd prefer a nice set of boobs or a g-string if we are to have "art" or why not some "ink"? Really guys, we are eroding the soul of rugby league.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Titanic- with each post lately I'm getting the impression you may be caught up in the recent 50 Shades of Grey fad. Or a good natured sex pest. No offence meant of course.
    I love Aiden Sezer so much I made his profile pic my avatar.