Default where are the fans?

the team won a televised game. they did so well coming from behind when the flow of possession turned their way. beddow set up 4 tries and scored the other. they were getting smashed early by the sharks big forwards

To answer your question, the fans are waiting until closer to game time to go to the stadium because it costs about $100/hour to feed and water a family due to the rip-off prices they charge for everything.

No one wants to have to pay twice by sitting through an extra couple of hours to see the U/20's. Trust me.

Sad, but true.

Because if we went earlier, the beer would run out before the NRL match started

Im just not a fan of the Under 20's, im old school i want the reserves back
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

Yep ... some third grade biffo with some names that you'd forgotten were still alive yet alone still playing ... reserve grade to watch the up & comers and those struggling for a top grade spot ... and then the main game = value for money.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

sorry if the question was a little cerebral for you. i meant why arent any fans of the 20's team talking them up in here?

last game they missed 61 tackles and still won. wow.

and durheim finally had a run after getting lost in the club's system for most of the last 3 years

I guess because we have slacked off. We used to post a dedicated game thread per round. Let's do it again.
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER