Thread: Hey everyone

Default Hey everyone

Hey guys, I'm a kiwi who has supported the Titans since their birth so take it easy on me aye fellas

Get up Titans!

Hey Hail Sezer,

Welcome to the boards mate! the more the merrier.

love the name and love the way sezer has started his career.

where about do you live now? in NZ or on the goldy?

I'm still in NZ mate.

Yeah big fan of sezer, hopefully he gets the right coaching and develops into his full potential.

Sorry for the double post, but I didn't want to make a new thread for a topic which only concerned me haha.
    So anyway, I was wondering how much the 2012 Titans home jerseys for retail for over there? Living in NZ and all I can only purchase one online, they are extremely hard to come across over here. Online they generally retail for 160 AUD which equates to around 200 NZD, and then on top of that is shipping so I'd be looking at about 215-220 NZD which is a tad excessive haha. If anyone knows where I can get one in Aus cheaper that would be much appreciated as I could get it purchased over there then sent over for a much lower shipping rate.

Sorry for the essay, hopefully someone can help. Been saving for a new jersey for a while

hey mate yeah $160 is pretty standard unfortunatley.

i will keep my eyes out for a special or reductions mate and let you know.

Hi there .

I am now pondering on the A$160 -- I bought the 2010 jersey at Rebel Sport downtown Brisbane for A$140. Did they increase the price in 2011 and 2012?

Either way, do you have any relatives in Aus, who can buy you the jersey and ship it to you? Not entirely sure about it, but it might be cheaper that way.

Yeah mate I've got some mates over there so it wouldn't be a bad idea to see if they can suss me one. The AUD is strong at the moment so the exchange rate is pretty high. Sets me back like 200 NZD

If there is anywhere in Australia where I can get a 2012 titans training singlet can someone please let me know, having a whole lot of trouble trying to find one on the internet. Thanks guys.

First Grader Sydney Titans Fanatic's Avatar

Either way, postage is usually a pain in the ass. Since you live not too far away from Aus, it shouldn't take to long. It took exactly 100 days before my training tees arrived... So if you really want it, I don't think it matters too much if someone else buys it for you and send it to you, or if you buy it directly from the web shops.
    Aiming for the title farthest away fan

Been to both those websites many times as well as goodscore, yet training singlets are generally unavailable.

100 days? Where do you live?

Netherlands, so with - I don't know, 16-18 knots? - it took over 12 weeks to ship it via the Indian Ocean and the Mediterranean Sea/Atlantic Ocean :').
    Aiming for the title farthest away fan