Junior

Default Prince ready to take on Sharks

Captain Scott Prince is expecting to take his place in the line-up for tomorrow's clash against Cronulla at Toyota Stadium, despite finishing today's final training session early.

Prince left the field midway through the club's final training session on the Gold Coast this morning to receive treatment from Titans physiotherapist Greg Condon on a tight lower back.

However, he was able to stretch out in a series of running drills towards the end of the session and said he would be fine to take his place on the plane to travel to Sydney today.

"It's all good, it was just a little bit of a twinge with a tight lower back and glutes,'' said Prince.

"I'll go and get some physio and will be taking my place on the flight down there. I think we'll have a look at it tomorrow, see how it pulls up after treatment and fingers crossed it should be fine.''

Utility Jamie Dowling has also been added to the 18-man travelling squad to Sydney

Dowling? Isnt he the one everyone was talking about before the start of the season?
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).