Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    As his recent form hasn't won me over just yet, because previous to that there has been way too many silly errors at very crucial times, during various games. Infact I'd go as far to say, a few of those errors have costs us some wins..
    I'm surprised his error rate wasn't coached out of him the first year of the Titans but he has always been an explosive ball runner as Ryan has mentioned.

As much as the Titans need to retain players...I struggle to except new signings with so much doubt from the top.

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Sezer View Post
    ^you forgot Matt White.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    And Henderson
    You'd have to think that with the players I did list and White's contract finishing this year - he'll end up at another club. I rate White, I think he's good enough to get more 1st grade games with another club.

If Henderson was as good as the picture below, I'd have him as 1st choice prop:

Not even Mead could chase this goat down
    The girl from the ring watched a highlights reel of Greg Bird, she died 7 days later.....