Page 48 of 52 FirstFirst ... 38 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 LastLast

Ill give my opinion of each team.
    2013 - Sezer's breakout year

ThelWall's Team
    A capable team. The backs seem to lack the factor which isnt necessarily needed but would benefit in terms of certain circumstances. Widdop at fullback will provide the good third receiver type options. The backs of Graham, Glenn, Croker and Stanley are good but need good playmakers to put them through gaps. The question lies if Maloney and Wallace could get that done?

The forward pack is fantastic and this is where winning matches will come through. Douglas and Hannant will get the hard yards done and the impact of Taylor off the bench will be threatening for the opposition. Im not too sure what Pearce would do off the bench though so i feel like thats a positional waste on the bench. And i also have questions to whether Bird is a bench player. But other then that the starting forwards will definitely be the key to winning matches.

Backs: 6.5/10
    Forwards: 9/10
    Overall: 7.5/10

Princey's Titanz Team
    A good creative team (similar to the West Tigers). The backs will naturally be a high scoring one with the likes of Reed and Hodges. Reed is wonderful through the air and he will be scoring lots of tries through the air from Thurstons boot. Vatuvei a suspect at times but can be a wrecking ball machine when at best. Hayne will be outstanding at fullback for this team because the halves pairing of Thurston/Prince. Prince and Thurston will compliment each others game really well. Very impressive halves combo.

The forward pack might be a let down to the team. The problem in the forward pack is that there is no one as the go to man. But they may still get the job done but this area will be a let down for the team. Unbelievable impact will come off the bench with the likes of Idris, Moimoi, Tariq Sims and Pritchard so when these players come on the field it will be a crucial factor to the team. An impressive team that lacks a bit in the forward department.

Backs: 9.3/10
    Forwards: 7.8/10
    Overall: 8.9/10

Ok, so just for fun I thought I'd add up all the player's last score (players whose team didn't have a bye but didn't play got 0). I haven't done DBs team. Its not exact, doesn't mean much really but here are the results anyway.

PT - 363 (3 players with 0 - Vatuvei, Chambers, T. Sims)

Hatchy - 478 (2 players with 0 - Smith, Harrison)

Amaline - 480 (1 player with 0 - Fifita)

Thelwall - 539 (2 players with 0 - Stanley, Bird)

By the way, this was a rush job, my math might be way off, use as a guide only. I'm sure JS will do a much better job.

Looking at the scores some of my players got has inspired me to shift a few players around. For this weekends round, I'm going with -

1. Barba
    2. B. Morris
    3. J. Morris
    4. Ferguson
    5. D. Mead
    6. Mullen
    7. A. Reynolds
    8. Kasiano
    9. J. Buhrer
    10. A. Fifita
    11. Gillett
    12. Ben Teo
    13. Myles

14. J. Bromwich
    15. T. Williams
    16. J. Ryles
    17. Uate

This team would have netted me 552 points with Fifita being the only 0. I think (hope) he is expected to return from injury this weekend.

Oh and if we are going by the rounds I posted earlier this would have been the result. Again, just for fun.

Princey's Titans defeated by Amaline
    Thelwall ?? DB (I'll do up DBs later)
    Hatchy bye

I also had Beale, thaiday Carney tamou out

Quote Originally Posted by hatchy84 View Post
    I also had Beale, thaiday Carney tamou out
    I added their score from the last time they played. Thaiday, Carney, Tamou were on SoO so I added the score from the previous game. Was Beale out for the last Broncos game? I added the score he got the previous round. Anyway, it was just something I put together quickly so there are probably a lot of errors. Just thought it might give some people an idea of how their teams could go.

Ouh they my bye players

Quote Originally Posted by amaline View Post
    PT - 363 (3 players with 0 - Vatuvei, Chambers, T. Sims)
    Shocking in my behalf
    Last edited by Princey's Titanz; 09-07-12 at 06:12 PM.
    Prince and Sezer in the halves.

Quote Originally Posted by Julius Sezer View Post
    Princey's Titanz Team
    A good creative team (similar to the West Tigers). The backs will naturally be a high scoring one with the likes of Reed and Hodges. Reed is wonderful through the air and he will be scoring lots of tries through the air from Thurstons boot. Vatuvei a suspect at times but can be a wrecking ball machine when at best. Hayne will be outstanding at fullback for this team because the halves pairing of Thurston/Prince. Prince and Thurston will compliment each others game really well. Very impressive halves combo.

The forward pack might be a let down to the team. The problem in the forward pack is that there is no one as the go to man. But they may still get the job done but this area will be a let down for the team. Unbelievable impact will come off the bench with the likes of Idris, Moimoi, Tariq Sims and Pritchard so when these players come on the field it will be a crucial factor to the team. An impressive team that lacks a bit in the forward department.

Backs: 9.3/10
    Forwards: 7.8/10
    Overall: 8.9/10
    Thanks JS

Quote Originally Posted by Princey's Titanz View Post
    Shocking in my behalf
    I wouldn't worry about it. Next weeks results could all be completely different. I would look at shifting Jack Reed though, I think he broke his leg in that last Broncos game. But on the plus side, looks like Manu is back.

Quote Originally Posted by amaline View Post
    I wouldn't worry about it. Next weeks results could all be completely different. I would look at shifting Jack Reed though, I think he broke his leg in that last Broncos game. But on the plus side, looks like Manu is back.
    Will Chambers might be making a return but looks like Beau Champion is out for about 6 weeks. Might need to put Idris as starting centre but i like the idea of him being on the bench.

Quote Originally Posted by Princey's Titanz View Post
    Will Chambers might be making a return but looks like Beau Champion is out for about 6 weeks. Might need to put Idris as starting centre but i like the idea of him being on the bench.
    It wouldn't impact your score to have him starting. Who have you got in reserves?

Amaline's Team
    Fantastic backline and good forward pack, Amaline's team packs quite a punch. The backs in particular will naturally score lots of tries and will definitely be the most exciting to watch. The Morris brothers linking up on the left side of the field will be a crowd spectacle. The trying scoring machine Barba linking up with the high flier David Mead in set plays will be a wonderful sight to witness. A lot of linebreaks for this team. But the lowlight of the team will probably be the halves. Reynolds is certainly promising but at this day and age the quality playmaking abilities might be lacking for this team so in my opinion the team will rely on linebreaks to score crucial tries.

The forward pack will be working tirelessly and with the likes of Kasiano and Myles there will be a mongrel type attitude when taking hitups. The impact of T-Rex and Ben Teo off the bench will be frightening for the opposition.

Backs: 9.6/10
    Forwards: 8.5/10
    Overall: 9/10