Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 240
  1. #1
    Administrator DIEHARD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Brisbane / HK
    Posts
    35,184

    Default Round 14: Cronulla Sharks vs Gold Coast Titans

    Cronulla Sharks vs Gold Coast Titans

    Sunday 10th June Toyota Stadium,02:00 PM

    Originally Posted by Moejoe
    REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!

    Member: TITANS, DIEHARDS, LONDON BRONCOS, WEST COAST PIRATES, HKRL
    NUTS

  2. #2
    Moderator Boofhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Brisbane
    Posts
    3,145

    Default

    1. Zillman
    2. Gordon
    3. Peyroux
    4. Champion
    5. Mead
    6. Sezer
    7. Prince (c)
    8. Douglas
    9. Srama
    10. White
    11. Idris
    12. Minichiello
    13. O'Dwyer

    14. Lawrence
    15. James
    16. Ridge
    17. Falloon

    ?

  3. #3

    Default

    Looks like a good option.
    I love Aiden Sezer so much I made his profile pic my avatar.

  4. #4
    Kangaroo Titanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Nanjing
    Posts
    7,689

    Default

    I could run with that Boof but I'd have Peyroux on the wing and Gordon in the centres or Graham at left centre instead of Peyroux who does not/can not/will not pass the ball.

    Where's Henderson and what are the odds on a cameo speedbump from Michaels on Pomeroy?
    Last edited by Titanic; 02-06-12 at 10:48 PM.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

  5. #5
    Captain Toads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    2,704

    Default

    I really hope our boys smear the Sharkies all over Toyota Park, this round. To me, this has gotta be the grudge match of the season for us. Just a lil' disappointing that Gallen the Grub most likely wont be a part of it..

  6. #6

    Default

    1. Zillman
    2. Gordon
    3. Phil Graham
    4. Champion
    5. Mead
    6. Sezer
    7. Prince
    8. Douglas
    9. Srama
    10. Luke Bailey
    11. Idris
    12. Minichiello
    13. Ridge

    14. Lawrence
    15. James
    16. O'Dwyer
    17. Falloon

  7. #7
    Coach teke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Titans Town
    Posts
    4,761

    Default

    I dont think Bailey will be back for a long long time
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

    [IMG][/IMG]

  8. #8
    Rep Player shamus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    1,749

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    I really hope our boys smear the Sharkies all over Toyota Park, this round. To me, this has gotta be the grudge match of the season for us. Just a lil' disappointing that Gallen the Grub most likely wont be a part of it..
    Hey Toads.......I too always though Gallen was a grub but I reckin' he has mellowed in the grub department in the past season or two. Perhaps because he now has the Captaincy so he has to show leadership? No idea why, but similar to Bird, a few years ago I wouldn't have had either in my side now I pray Bird not doesn't get injured and would accept Gallen in the side anytime.

    P.S. Off topic but on the Cowboys thread you mention the drunken idiot that you put up with during the game. I think I would take him for half a game rather than the two 'Titans' supporters I have sitting 2 rows behind me every home game. They are a pair of Muppets and I do mean Muppets. They remind me of the characters Statler and Waldorf...the 2 old farts who niggle Kermit and co from the balcony in the theatre...They have absolutely nothing good to say about any Titan......Drives me nuts....

  9. #9
    Kangaroo Titanic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Nanjing
    Posts
    7,689

    Default

    It would be a tragedy if Douglas didn't get to start against his old club and give him the chance to show he can play very big minutes. I will say this for Cartwright, by playing Douglas off the bench he should be in good nick for the second half of the season.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

  10. #10
    Super Moderator TITAN PETE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SKILLED PARK S5
    Posts
    10,850

    Default

    Idris will never be left out nor should he..

    Big Dark will be back & will push for a permanent spot in the 17 !
    #itaintweaktospeak

  11. #11
    Junior
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Ashmore
    Posts
    479

    Default

    really looking forward to this one. How the part timers stand up defines the clubs culture. With at least 4 forwards out there are great opportunities for James, Lawrence, Fallon and others to stand up and keep the wins coming.

  12. #12
    Captain Toads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    2,704

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    Hey Toads.......I too always though Gallen was a grub but I reckin' he has mellowed in the grub department in the past season or two. Perhaps because he now has the Captaincy so he has to show leadership? No idea why, but similar to Bird, a few years ago I wouldn't have had either in my side now I pray Bird not doesn't get injured and would accept Gallen in the side anytime.

    P.S. Off topic but on the Cowboys thread you mention the drunken idiot that you put up with during the game. I think I would take him for half a game rather than the two 'Titans' supporters I have sitting 2 rows behind me every home game. They are a pair of Muppets and I do mean Muppets. They remind me of the characters Statler and Waldorf...the 2 old farts who niggle Kermit and co from the balcony in the theatre...They have absolutely nothing good to say about any Titan......Drives me nuts....
    Yeah, I s'pose you're right about Gallen, Mate. He has seemed to have tidied his act up a fair bit of late.

    Though fortunately, the drunken loudmouth behind me isn't a regular and appears to be a one off. I don't envy your position at all, having to put up with trhe two muppets every home game.. I hope they to also mellow 'n give it a rest for ya.

  13. #13
    Captain Bayside Titan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Skilled Park- S4
    Posts
    2,570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    Hey Toads.......I too always though Gallen was a grub but I reckin' he has mellowed in the grub department in the past season or two. Perhaps because he now has the Captaincy so he has to show leadership? No idea why, but similar to Bird, a few years ago I wouldn't have had either in my side now I pray Bird not doesn't get injured and would accept Gallen in the side anytime.

    P.S. Off topic but on the Cowboys thread you mention the drunken idiot that you put up with during the game. I think I would take him for half a game rather than the two 'Titans' supporters I have sitting 2 rows behind me every home game. They are a pair of Muppets and I do mean Muppets. They remind me of the characters Statler and Waldorf...the 2 old farts who niggle Kermit and co from the balcony in the theatre...They have absolutely nothing good to say about any Titan......Drives me nuts....
    Hey Shamus. Just wondering what section do you sit it as we sit in section 4 and there are 2 blokes that sound like the ones that you are talking about that sit behind us?

  14. #14

    Default

    Let's hope we don't go backwards and put Michaels and hendo in

  15. #15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hatchy84 View Post
    Let's hope we don't go backwards and put Michaels and hendo in
    Would not surprise me.


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

ABOUT US

    Established in 2005 as the Gold Coast Titans official Chat Forum, we are now known as the League of Titans Independent Website. A place for fans of the Gold Coast Titans to come and touch base with other diehard fans.

QUICK LINKS

FOLLOW US ON

League of Titans designed and cutomised by Matt Glew