Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Default Round 14: Cronulla Sharks vs Gold Coast Titans

Cronulla Sharks vs Gold Coast Titans

Sunday 10th June Toyota Stadium,02:00 PM
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

1. Zillman
    2. Gordon
    3. Peyroux
    4. Champion
    5. Mead
    6. Sezer
    7. Prince (c)
    8. Douglas
    9. Srama
    10. White
    11. Idris
    12. Minichiello
    13. O'Dwyer

14. Lawrence
    15. James
    16. Ridge
    17. Falloon

?

Looks like a good option.
    I love Aiden Sezer so much I made his profile pic my avatar.

I could run with that Boof but I'd have Peyroux on the wing and Gordon in the centres or Graham at left centre instead of Peyroux who does not/can not/will not pass the ball.

Where's Henderson and what are the odds on a cameo speedbump from Michaels on Pomeroy?
    Last edited by Titanic; 02-06-12 at 09:48 PM.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

I really hope our boys smear the Sharkies all over Toyota Park, this round. To me, this has gotta be the grudge match of the season for us. Just a lil' disappointing that Gallen the Grub most likely wont be a part of it..

1. Zillman
    2. Gordon
    3. Phil Graham
    4. Champion
    5. Mead
    6. Sezer
    7. Prince
    8. Douglas
    9. Srama
    10. Luke Bailey
    11. Idris
    12. Minichiello
    13. Ridge

14. Lawrence
    15. James
    16. O'Dwyer
    17. Falloon

I dont think Bailey will be back for a long long time
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    I really hope our boys smear the Sharkies all over Toyota Park, this round. To me, this has gotta be the grudge match of the season for us. Just a lil' disappointing that Gallen the Grub most likely wont be a part of it..
    Hey Toads.......I too always though Gallen was a grub but I reckin' he has mellowed in the grub department in the past season or two. Perhaps because he now has the Captaincy so he has to show leadership? No idea why, but similar to Bird, a few years ago I wouldn't have had either in my side now I pray Bird not doesn't get injured and would accept Gallen in the side anytime.

P.S. Off topic but on the Cowboys thread you mention the drunken idiot that you put up with during the game. I think I would take him for half a game rather than the two 'Titans' supporters I have sitting 2 rows behind me every home game. They are a pair of Muppets and I do mean Muppets. They remind me of the characters Statler and Waldorf...the 2 old farts who niggle Kermit and co from the balcony in the theatre...They have absolutely nothing good to say about any Titan......Drives me nuts....

It would be a tragedy if Douglas didn't get to start against his old club and give him the chance to show he can play very big minutes. I will say this for Cartwright, by playing Douglas off the bench he should be in good nick for the second half of the season.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Idris will never be left out nor should he..

Big Dark will be back & will push for a permanent spot in the 17 !
    #itaintweaktospeak

QLD Cup

really looking forward to this one. How the part timers stand up defines the clubs culture. With at least 4 forwards out there are great opportunities for James, Lawrence, Fallon and others to stand up and keep the wins coming.

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post
    Hey Toads.......I too always though Gallen was a grub but I reckin' he has mellowed in the grub department in the past season or two. Perhaps because he now has the Captaincy so he has to show leadership? No idea why, but similar to Bird, a few years ago I wouldn't have had either in my side now I pray Bird not doesn't get injured and would accept Gallen in the side anytime.

P.S. Off topic but on the Cowboys thread you mention the drunken idiot that you put up with during the game. I think I would take him for half a game rather than the two 'Titans' supporters I have sitting 2 rows behind me every home game. They are a pair of Muppets and I do mean Muppets. They remind me of the characters Statler and Waldorf...the 2 old farts who niggle Kermit and co from the balcony in the theatre...They have absolutely nothing good to say about any Titan......Drives me nuts....
    Yeah, I s'pose you're right about Gallen, Mate. He has seemed to have tidied his act up a fair bit of late.

Though fortunately, the drunken loudmouth behind me isn't a regular and appears to be a one off. I don't envy your position at all, having to put up with trhe two muppets every home game.. I hope they to also mellow 'n give it a rest for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by shamus View Post

Hey Shamus. Just wondering what section do you sit it as we sit in section 4 and there are 2 blokes that sound like the ones that you are talking about that sit behind us?

Let's hope we don't go backwards and put Michaels and hendo in

Quote Originally Posted by hatchy84 View Post
    Let's hope we don't go backwards and put Michaels and hendo in
    Would not surprise me.