Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Brilliant game from the Titans. Difference between now and the start of the year they can now put points on the board which they couldn't earlier.
    Sezer rookie of the year?

what a win, not once did the titans panic in defence. A real strong team effort they just seemed to be putting in for each other some real good performaces tonight to many to single anyone out, good to have that winning feeling back and I think the sleeping giant has awoken

Yeah there were heaps of good efforts tonight.

Srama and White stuck out in my mind.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Heroic. This will bring the bandwagoners back! Need a copy on DVD!!!

Never thought I would say this,

Prince is in form, he played well and congrats to him !

This being said it has taken him long enough to get into some form.

WOW

A great all round team performance. Every single Titans player put their hand up. I'm almost in shock at how well they play. It was such a joy to watch.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCoastTitans100 View Post

Not as much pressure on him now that Seizer is in there....Fantastic win, I thought we would may hold them to NIL for both games but not to be...no matter...

Question.... When was the last time we scored 16 points in the 2nd half?

Oh.....Did anyone notice Idris and Champion swap after we scored our last try? We had about 4 minutes to go?......Lasted about 90 seconds and they switched back. Not sure what was going on there....but if they were going to experiment wouldn't you do it with say....10 minutes to go?

just got home from the game and watching the replay.

so many positives, but to sum it up, we looked like a very good NRL team instead of the Q cup stuff weve been producing.

we played great on both sides of the ball, and looked like our 2010 team except we can score points. if we can keep this up we are a vast improvement from that year.

I also noticed Meads 3 efforts in 3 seconds and was in awe. those moments make a teams season.

gordon was his best yet in case it gets overshadowed by other peoples great games.

if we could have beaten those damn tigers that night, wed be 2 points behind Brisbane and 2nd place...at least till sunday lol, but probably 5th outright. amazing.

32 from 37 sets never seen our completion rate that good its a big part of our turnaround mini hasn't dropped the ball since he been back I think? Srama will be better than friend could ever be

WOW!!

WOW!!

WOW!!

WOW!!

I enjoyed that SO much tonight. We really looked like a football team tonight. The defence was outstanding, the go forward was exceptional, the halves did their job, Champion played like a centre should and the wingers were ridiculously strong bringing the ball out of our own end.

I can't help but look forward to next week but I just want to savour this weekend before I think about a Gallen and Carney-less sharks. Sure, we will be missing our entire back row but 18 points shoudl be enough to win that game with their entire attacking spark out.

A very, very enjoyable night at the footy. WHAT A CHANGE!!

has anyone mentioned Baileys injury on here?

a popped rip or lose bone floating around in his chest?

he only lasted 10 mins or something. i didnt really realise on the ground.

our basic skills are a world away from early on. offloads and quick passing when under pressure are just totally different.

also, zillman and Mead are beginning to form a pretty great understanding of each other in defense and attack.

Brilliant performance by every player on the park including Chalky

That was the Titans best performance since 2010 & was easily the best defensive effort from. Any NRL team in the competition this season .

Bird,Prince,Srama,Harro,Zill or Champion could have been named Man of the Match & u wouldn't have gotten an argument from me I thought the entire 17 man squad played awesome footy.

Loved Srama being interviewed & he said something about concentrating on a "Top 4 Spot" , love the confidence
    #itaintweaktospeak

Great win and good to Champion get over twice. He has looked pretty good the past few weeks. Definately think that Srama and White played well. Thought that some of the kicks Srama did put of dummy half also give us something else in attack.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    Brilliant performance by every player on the park including Chalky

That was the Titans best performance since 2010 & was easily the best defensive effort from. Any NRL team in the competition this season .

Bird,Prince,Srama,Harro,Zill or Champion could have been named Man of the Match & u wouldn't have gotten an argument from me I thought the entire 17 man squad played awesome footy.

Loved Srama being interviewed & he said something about concentrating on a "Top 4 Spot" , love the confidence
    i got home from the game and my missus, who watched it on TV, mentioned the Srama interview.

She said it was funny cos for a team coming 12th or whatever, he said well concentrate on the top 4 with total conviction and belief...

and yes champion was very good, 2 tries aside even.

it made me smile to see Carty smile too. he is a nice guy no matter how u cut it, and its good to see some happiness after a long season and a half

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCoastTitans100 View Post

As many of us said - it was because he had no other play makers in the side. Once Sezer got there and found his feet, Prince is a new man.
    Meanwhile I might head over to the thread about sacking Cartwright and see what people are saying now.