13. Ashley Harrison

14. Luke Douglas
    15. Matthew White
    16. Ben Ridge
    17. Luke O’Dwyer
    18. Brenton Lawrence
    Coach: John Cartwright
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"

This thread was up quick

Let's put the Cowboys to the sword again
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    This thread was up quick
    No coincidence.

I think we're in for the hiding of the season. I reckon the Cowboys will be dishing us up some bitter retribution due to what we done to them in Round 1.

Ahh well, lookin' forward to watching it from the Grandstands, next Friday night!

yeah i think Friday night plus winning three out of last 4 (should be 4 from 4!) should equal a decent crowd.

i know i cant wait. cowboys will show us where we stand and if we win, will make a few people sit up and take notice that we are actually a team on the improve.

bring it on

I'll be there, beer in hand, more at my feet
    Legion shall be a very entertaining area to be in if i can get there early enough to down a few.
    GO TITANS!

North Queensland Cowboys prop James Tamou could miss State of Origin II (and Titans clash!) after dangerous tackle
    By Russell Jackson | May 27, 2012

NSW and North Queensland Cowboys prop James Tamou is facing the prospect of missing State of Origin game two after he was placed on report for a dangerous tackle on Wests Tigers five-eighth Benji Marshall on Sunday.

Tamou has 32 carry over points from a high tackle charge from round five against Canberra and anything worse than a grade two would see him miss Origin II in Sydney on June 13.

About five minutes into the match, Tamou ran through on Marshall and hit the airborne playmaker in the legs after he kicked the ball in the Tigers 26-18 victory over the Cowboys at Campbelltown.

Marshall was fired up and threw a couple of punches at Tamou who stayed on his back.

"I've seen worse," Tamou said of the tackle.

"I think they are trying to stamp that out in the game. I think they might try and set an example on that ... we'll see what happens."

Tamou said he wasn't thinking about missing Origin when he made the hit but it struck him soon after.

"It sort of did afterwards when Benji was just sort of over me and I thought I'll just settle down a bit," he said.

"I was just in the heat of the moment and just knew I had to put a bit of pressure on him.

"He didn't say much ... I put him in an awkward position and he had a bit of a right to blow up a bit ... it stays on the field."

Marshall and Tamou clashed again later in the match in a different way when about 10 minutes into the second half the Tigers New Zealand international fielded a kick in his own in-goal before weaving through the Cowboys defence.

He hit the halfway line and looked set to score before Tamou ran him down, forcing Marshall to pass to a teammate and the play broke down.

"He thought he was away and he looked back and saw this big man galloping after him. I think I was lucky that he slowed down a bit for me," Tamou said.

Later in the second half Tamou broke the Tigers line showing amazing speed for a big man as he set off on a 55 metre run only to be cut down just short of the line by Tigers fullback Tim Moltzen.

"I wanted to think here comes a try but I think I sort of ran out of steam there and Moltzen was just too quick for me," he said.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/s...-1226368585445

There was not much in that.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

He plays for NSW - it is deadset a million to one that he will be rubbed out of Origin 2. Shillington or Dave Taylor would get 3 weeks but Tamou will be "sweet as 'bro".

As a means of placating us QLD'ers and the media I propose a 1 game ban!!

Quote Originally Posted by decentrix View Post
    I'll be there, beer in hand, more at my feet
    Legion shall be a very entertaining area to be in if i can get there early enough to down a few.
    GO TITANS!
    Sure will be. Ill be straight in the car after work from Brisbane.

I cant believe its been so long since we have won back to back. No wonder we have been so pissed off. Yes we win but we never backed it up, not for a long time.

And Karnage is dead right, he will get off!:boo:

Junior

That was pretty soft really, pretty sure the media loves to beat any story involving bunji. You see 5 or so tackles like that in a game. Will be good if he just misses our game next week, he was on fire out there today!

This needs to be the game Idris and Gordon step up, the cows right side of tate and especially Graham have been very suspect in defence this year. Will be a great game.

Tamou got off.

Quote Originally Posted by Boofhead View Post
    Tamou got off.
    As expected there was nothing in it, just Benji being a girl like always.
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

We will be suiting up in our Indigenous jersey designed by Presto this Friday against the Titans!