Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast

Yep, he has a huge gut ... I think that there could be a shoot out for the biggest **** award between Mamma's Jahmas McIdris, Gorgeous Georgie Rose, She-Pecks Williams, Sushi Train Taylor and Christmas Pudding Sandow.

Sorry Whiz ... we played well for 60 but the last 20 was a mistake-a-thon.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

After birds try, everyone seemed a little too pleased with self and shut down.

If Jamal's bust had have resulted in a try I think we finish strong, but once the knights went 80m and scored on the rebound, the team seemed to just think 'too hard' and let the match just drift to a close.

Jamal wins hands down titanic, although the fat **** club had a cake and maccas celebration to celebrate Greg inglis' promotion from their club back to the 'committed NRL players' club

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Yep, he has a huge gut ... I think that there could be a shoot out for the biggest **** award between Mamma's Jahmas McIdris, Gorgeous Georgie Rose, She-Pecks Williams, Sushi Train Taylor and Christmas Pudding Sandow.

Sorry Whiz ... we played well for 60 but the last 20 was a mistake-a-thon.
    Who is she-peck williams? Surely it cant be T Rex?
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Our fearless leader has spoken therefore it must be right, so I publicly apologise to Master Idris (he is only a kid you know) and I will now put away my tape measure and wide angled lense.

Gold Coast coach John Cartwright says he has no issue with Jamal Idris's weight after the giant centre's solid performance in the Titans' 24-14 win over Newcastle on Saturday.

The former Canterbury star looked way heavier than his official weight of 115kg, but Cartwright defended the former NSW representative and said his condition had been noted by the club's training staff, but was not an problem.

"Because he is so big you probably don't look at how talented a footballer he is," Cartwright said.

"People just look at his size, but he's a really talented footballer. He has a great set of hands on him.

"Defensively he reads things as good as any centre in the game and he can cover a lot of spots."

Weight was always an issue during his time at the Bulldogs but Idris started this season looking in the best shape of his career.

However, Cartwright said the fact he was coming back from an injury and been unable to train had not helped him.

"He's had a bad run with injury since he has been with us and because he is such a big man it is hard to get some miles in his legs at the moment," he said.

"He's conscious, we're conscious of it.

"We monitor him and we work him hard but the fact is he hasn't been able to do much training.

"He's naturally a big boy. But he's learning. He's only a young kid and I couldn't be happier with him."
    http://www.nrl.com/titans-unconcerne...5/default.aspx

It was a really solid win tonight. The team showed that we have a pack that can probably match it with any team in the comp. We smashed the Knights in the middle third and probably erred in the second half by looking to get it wide at every opportunity. I love seeing the fast men given their chance so I won't complain about giving it some air at all.

The Knights were terrible. They were absolutely clueless in attack with ZERO spark. Boyd was the worst culprit - he showed no enthusiasm whatsoever...

Do you realise that if we beat the Cowboys next Friday night we will be something we have not been for the past two seasons - RELEVANT!! Wouldn't that be a nice change?!?!?!?!

This from a Knights Forum

"How can idris crab across field and put mini into a yawning hole yet our playmakers look utterly clueless."

At the time I was yelling at Idris to go straight the big lump of...
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

That would be a welcome change, but indeed we need to keep up our guards in the last 15-20 minutes. For a second I thought the Knights might repeat what Tigers did a few rounds ago, when victory just slipped away. Fortunately, that didn't happen and I'm more than happy with this good win. Hopefully this winning streak doesn't end.

No BJ? Injured or just on the outer?

He would have made a huge difference instead of the proverbial pop-gun.

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    This from a Knights Forum

"How can idris crab across field and put mini into a yawning hole yet our playmakers look utterly clueless."

rofl. Yeah, the Knights were woeful but there were still positives for us to come out of tonight. Next week will be the real test as we face up against the Cowboys.

i think im tearing up. Im so happy that we have started to win matches. We have a confidence boost to the team and now if we get a little winning streak going then we can crawl into the top 8.
    Prince and Sezer in the halves.

a 50% ratio would be just fine

We just sorted Mini out with not offloading now a winger and a fullback think they can take his place
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

My only change to the team would be O'dwyer, I cannot believe he's still playing at first grade, but I'm not sure who we'd replace him with anyway.

Bj, ryan James soon, falloon, all would make huge impact instead of odwyer.