Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Can someone tell me what the whole vasoline on Graham was about?

Also, loved how Sezer was calling the shots and leading the team around. Hard to believe he's only played a few first grade games.

Can somebody please explain Titanics comment about Prince spitting the dummy. I watched the game through the bottom of a schooner glass after a wedding at about 1am, so about the only thing I know I'd that we won!! I took the 10.5 point start for plenty so I was rapt!!

Quote Originally Posted by karnage View Post
    Can somebody please explain Titanics comment about Prince spitting the dummy. I watched the game through the bottom of a schooner glass after a wedding at about 1am, so about the only thing I know I'd that we won!! I took the 10.5 point start for plenty so I was rapt!!
    To be very brief I think Titanic is referring to the way Mr Prince rubs ppl ie. the wrong way
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    That was a satisfying win for all 5 of us Titans fans there.
    Certainly wasnt many of us there! I had binoculars and scanned the stands.

But then againt the Titans themselves did next to nothing to encourage fans to go. Not even a dedicated Titans Bay.

A really really satisfying victory! In Brissie at Lang Park! Thank you, that is what I sign up for!

Sezer was impressive. Titans looked in control most of the game. Barba is still a freak.

Extra two points next weekend folks!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

Wish I had have gone up now. Would have been nice to watch a win for a change.

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    Can someone tell me what the whole vasoline on Graham was about?

Also, loved how Sezer was calling the shots and leading the team around. Hard to believe he's only played a few first grade games.
    He wears it do ppl slip off his legs when tackling and also so there hands are all slippery to hold the ball.

Nate Myles gave some street justice and took a wad of it off Graham's legs and smeared it in his face! Good job!!

As for prince dummy spit, he couldn't get the right kicking tee to convert, waved his arms about, then just spat it and let sezer kick.

Junior

Brad tried calling you after the Broncos game but went straight to your message bank... Mate I was in section 318 and yeah only a handful of titans supporters, it was good to get a win, and also see the boys come over to thank us. There was a heap of doggie fans in our section, but the doggies never came over to thank them which was strange..

its annoying me hearing Hasler talk about the penalty count.

i could understand if they were all rucks infringements, but they were high late shoulder shots, talking back to the ref and also ill discipline in the form of once kicking the ball away after a turnover and also interfering with zillman trying to take the quick 20 metre tap. so theres four right off the top of my head that Des cant complain about, just something he should get used to if he wants the games top grub as his captain. all Ennis' qualities will rub off, not just the good ones.

Toovey was just as bad in the brisbane game, looked like he was still playing dummy half the way he was throwing his arms up and down having a tantrum 1996 style.

Quote Originally Posted by timor 2 View Post
    Brad tried calling you after the Broncos game but went straight to your message bank... Mate I was in section 318 and yeah only a handful of titans supporters, it was good to get a win, and also see the boys come over to thank us. There was a heap of doggie fans in our section, but the doggies never came over to thank them which was strange..
    Thats weird. Probably cause my phone died. I got a new phone too now, but still have the old one, but will pass on the new number.

Glad you were there too mate! One to remember!
    PUT EM TO THE SWORD! SHOW SOME STEEL!

Moejoe: "REMEMBER!!!! SLIP - SLOP - SLAP in the sun. Skin Cancer is a growing problem. It could happen to anyone!!"
    TITANS, DIEHARDS, WARRINGTON WOLVES, MAROONS, KANGAROOS, HONG KONG THUNDER

As several people have posted over recent seasons that they have overheard Prince say this or that in uncomplimentary ways eg when he upped Lawrence at his last outing ... I was just pointing out what was pretty obvious to everyone last night. The kicking tee issue could well have been that sezer would kick from the right side (left footer and all) and Prince from the left. Maybe the ballboys got it wrong. Maybe Prince changed his mind as captains can. But whatever it was, it wasn't a good look. My comment was based on Prince's reputation in NQ of being pretty quick to criticise.

The vaso was a classic as was Baileys 1 on 1 strip.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    As several people have posted over recent seasons that they have overheard Prince say this or that in uncomplimentary ways eg when he upped Lawrence at his last outing ... I was just pointing out what was pretty obvious to everyone last night. The kicking tee issue could well have been that sezer would kick from the right side (left footer and all) and Prince from the left. Maybe the ballboys got it wrong. Maybe Prince changed his mind as captains can. But whatever it was, it wasn't a good look. My comment was based on Prince's reputation in NQ of being pretty quick to criticise.

The vaso was a classic as was Baileys 1 on 1 strip.
    i remember in the raiders game this year, bird man kicked pretty badly on the fifth, and Prince made the tackle, then was yelling BIRDY! BIRDY! furiously to Bird who was at least 40 metres away. stuck with me.

i think the younger guys, and you can see Sezer especially gravitate towards bird more than prince, Bird seem really happy for them and close when they do well.

QLD Cup

Princes actions and frustration wouldn't be because of all the pressure put on him by fans and the desperation to win would it? If I was captain and the team had only won two games I think I would be pretty up tight that things go well!!

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic Believer View Post
    Princes actions and frustration wouldn't be because of all the pressure put on him by fans and the desperation to win would it? If I was captain and the team had only won two games I think I would be pretty up tight that things go well!!
    well said
    Prince and Sezer in the halves.

i didnt have a huge problem with prince blowing up about the tee, he wasnt aggro, just agitated.

He has performed quite well this year despite some pretty poor go forward and ball control.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic Believer View Post
    Little man syndrome to be honest...