Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Jamal's Hamstring View Post
    Myles deserves points just for the vaso effort
    Play of the year, I cant even start to imagine how bad Vaso in the eye would be
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    I thought it was designed for the eye ... oh, you mean those eyes.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    I thought it was designed for the eye ... oh, you mean those eyes.
    It is designed for the other "eye"

How can they let Graham do that anyway? What's next, baby oil?
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

did champion get injury or just taken off for being ****?

Junior

That was a satisfying win for all 5 of us Titans fans there.

Quote Originally Posted by C-Whiz View Post
    IDRIS IS A USELESS FAT PRICK. A WASTE OF MONEY. THE DEFINITION OF W.O.F.T.A.M. Drop him and put an NRL player in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Apart from that: I want to like Idris but unfortunately right now he truly is a big fat prick.
    Why no Love for Idris?!?!

Nice to see our lads escape a hiding in this forum for a change. Admittedly, there's room for improvement. But I'm just happy we're putting a bit of space between us 'n the Panthers 'n Eels. Two points is two points.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    That was a satisfying win for all 5 of us Titans fans there.
    But you certainly are tv stars now ... the cameras couldn't if enough of you ... onya lads, great effort.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

I just watched the replay as I was at an 80th last night and I watched Idress in particular and jotted down his stats as the game went on.

The NRL site has him making 13 hit ups, 2 off loads, 6 tackles, 2 missed tackles.

I have him as 10 hit ups (6 in 1st and 4 in 2nd), 2 off loads...1 of them was his blooper and then he went down injured so only 1 successful offload, 3.5 tackles (all in the first half)...I don't count jumping in after a guy is tackled as a tackle....and unless I watch the game again, I don't recall him making a successful tackle in the 2nd half at all! 3 missed tackles, 1 in the 1st and 2 in the 2nd.

Now I know there are a few of you who ignore stats and don't pay any attention to them but honestly, if you still have the game on your recorder, watch it again and watch his workload. He really needs to stay back after training and do a little bit extra coz atm he is very very lazy!

But I still like him, even though I have bagged him a few times now. If he puts in the extra effort he really could be the great signing that some people believe he is.

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    Well done im proud of that was a good win made my day and loved nates work with the Pom an his vasoline

Quote Originally Posted by patskE View Post
    did champion get injury or just taken off for being ****?
    Nah man, Beau like anyone else who sits next to Prince is always going to be under pressure because of Scotts inability to assert himself defensively. Champs did alright
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Was a good win, i made the trip up not expecting to win, so was a good result. Idris is slow but he seems to be lacking in confidence, he needs to realise he is big and should just go forward all the time as soon as he gets the ball. Was a shocking atmosphere at the ground after the first game. was very quiet.

All in all a good result albeit sloppy but we won thats all that matters.
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

I was one of the 5 Titans fans at the game. It was very ordinary how the crowd just up and left although the start to our game was dismal. I thought the general product other than the league was very poor too and the bulldogs really ought to have out on a better show outside of the main show. The atmosphere was dismal but I was in the upper stands around halfway.

Onto the on-ground action. I've only seen the television highlights not the whole game. We actually put on a few decent moves at stages in attack and our kicking game was fair (we got reasonable results from it). Our defence however lacked a bit of line speed and the dogs first try came off the back of a bullocking first hit-up which we never recovered from. We lost our concentration for a set of six and they scored under the post. This is the main thing we need to eradicate. Idris is a fish out of water on the left. He had a couple of opportunities early in the game to motor straight ahead and stick out a right arm fend but he just steps off the left and heads back in field. Probably cost us 2 early tries. I think we would have a whole different weapon on our hands if he was on the right. It's now getting beyond a joke. If hes going to play led then we really need him to start running from inside to out before stepping off his left. He is a massive weapon who we are just wasting. I agree that Champion was okay last night. For the Josh Morris try in the second half, can anybody tell me what Rankin was doing? He just seemed to run up quickly pat the attackers and then watch the try get scores from behind their attacking line. Weird. Happy to see him in first grade and I think we should persist.

Geese are the ultimate team players.
    They honk to encourage one another!

I dont think I have ever seen a Titans team push up hard in defence.

It was a solid win for the team but there is so much sloppy slow uncoordinated stuff going on that it is impossible for me to enjoy.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

finally a win. I think we should beat Knights and from there we can string a couple of wins together. We seem to beat the harder teams ie Manly, Bulldogs, Cowboys but lose to the easier team ie Tigers, Roosters, Raiders etc.
    Prince and Sezer in the halves.

I think if Brisbane won more ppl would have stuck around, but it was a heart wrenching loss and I would have bolted too. In fact I did the week before the second the ball left Farahs boot for the drop goal.