Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 LastLast

Mini's been toiling away all night.

Last week he really showed a much improved running game, no errors, and tonight he has brought it again. Looks like he's taken the stoopid passes out of his game and got back to running hard and being there in support, and it's paying dividends. Hope he keeps this form.

As mentioned in other threads, Idris could be anything with a good coach.
    Nice win by the boys. Sezer! He looks like he's been in top grade for ten years. Brilliant.

Cassiono is going for a holiday. I hope he gets cited for the two head shots he did on Zillman that everyone missed.

Zillman is a great defensive fullback.

Quote Originally Posted by gotitans101 View Post
    Couldn't agree more. The worst thing is that we've signed him for 5 years.
    Take his contract and cross out the name Idris and replace it with Sezer.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

Mini was awesome.

I would be happy for Cartwright to do the cut and paste for next week. A few times we looked slooooow but I will take the win!

Quote Originally Posted by Jamal's Hamstring View Post
    Mini was awesome.

I would be happy for Cartwright to do the cut and paste for next week. A few times we looked slooooow but I will take the win!
    Yep it was scrappy, but we'll take the win. Once Prince went off we straightened up and played a much better looking game. The only try we scored in the first half was after the only straight run Prince made. He is spending too much time going sideways.
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

What a f'n s#$% game but great to see the dogs lose.

Both teams were fairly ordinary
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Good win as we were due for a change of luck but if not for Bird & Mini we wouldn't have made too many meters up the guts.... Sezar is Special & should be locked in early for the future

Nice to stay away from the cellar & leave it to the Eels & Panthers to fight for the Spoon..
    #itaintweaktospeak

Srama, Sezer, Douglas, Myles, Bird and Mini were brilliant.

I thought Sezer and Myles were quite good with solid performances from Mini and Bird.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

k just finished watching

zillman improved in alot of areas, attacked the ball more confidently and supported his ball runners more.

Mini and Ash Harrison both played really well but more importantly with defined roles, not just carting it up. Mini was smashing holes and looking to offload, and ash was ball playing heaps.

Idris is definitely a bit of a mess right now, first thing is just lose the weight. the rest will follow. i also think his injury in first half was a case of sudden onset crap-pass-embarrassment. he made a recovery once everyone forgot about the pass.

myles crunched some fools.

sezer is a cool calm collected organiser of the highest quality.He just 'belongs' on a footy field.

there was still a tonne of crap in our game, but after last week, i jut wanna enjoy this for a minute before we go hard and critisize the guys too much.

our recent form shows 2 from 4, that could have and should have been 3 from 4 and a bad half against the broncos. We are doing better than people are giving us credit for, and could do some sneaky damage during origin time and find ourself somewhere just outside the 8 with a few more games with our top team together.

p.s. did anyone else shudder at rankin coming on with 18 or so to go, bulldogs coming to get us, and last week fresh in memory...i did, but alsothought what better way to get over it than the next week.

Myles deserves points just for the vaso effort

Quote Originally Posted by Tamwelg View Post
    Srama, Sezer, Douglas, Myles, Bird and Mini were brilliant.
    Brilliant is probably an overkill, but those I mentioned played well.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    p.s. did anyone else shudder at rankin coming on with 18 or so to go, bulldogs coming to get us, and last week fresh in memory...i did, but alsothought what better way to get over it than the next week.
    Yeah, I'll admit it. But the bloke won't get better without being put in situations like that.

Two unexpected points ... you bewdy and I must give credit where credit is due ... for whatever reason, giving Rankin another go wins my applause.

Apart from that: I want to like Idris but unfortunately right now he truly is a big fat prick. I wouldn't be putting Peyroux there though but I would be signing Gagai for the rest of this season and seeing what he's got, considering he plays left and we have none of those.

Zillman made me eat my words tonight which I am very happy to do. He attacked the ball well and showed a lot more than the rest of his less than stellar career so far ... he'd better be going to church on Sunday and give praise to the Almighty for signing Sezer.

Mead is fast becoming Vatuvei's smaller immitation and runs hot and cold.

I am loathe to be too critical of Gordon but suffice to say he is a shadow of his former self except in size.

Champion looked fit and willing which was encouraging. If he can stay fit then I think he'll be good for us.

Everybody will discuss Sezer so I won't except to say "thank heavens".

Prince has lost me after his little dummy spit over the goal kick ... this is the side of him that insiders talked about at the Cowboys and Donkeys and it's not very pretty.

Srama was back to his best and I won't even embarrass him by comparing him to Friend who spent half his career languishing in the reserves. Srama is a young rising star.

Of the other forwards I felt: Bird was outstanding; Bailey, "Vaso" Myles, Douglas, Minichiello were solid; Lawrence warrants his inclusion; Harrison looks like he wants to play Origin so I wonder where has that been for us.

That leaves O'Dwyer ... who would you replace him with? I think every team needs one player like him but can we carry Rankin and him on the bench?

Changes for next week ... none (unless Henderson and Michaels are available).

And I nearly forgot ... doggies, doggies, doggies! What a wank.
    Last edited by Titanic; 12-05-12 at 12:19 AM.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Two unexpected points ... you bewdy and I must give credit where credit is due ... for whatever reason, giving Rankin another go wins my applause.

Apart from that: I want to like Idris but unfortunately right now he truly is a big fat prick. I wouldn't be putting Peyroux there though but I would be signing Gagai for the rest of this season and seeing what he's got, considering he plays left and we have none of those.

Zillman made me eat my words tonight which I am very happy to do. He attacked the ball well and showed a lot more than the rest of his less than stellar career so far ... he'd better be going to church on Sunday and give praise to the Almighty for signing Sezer.

Mead is fast becoming Vatuvei's smaller immitation and runs hot and cold.

I am loathe to be too critical of Gordon but suffice to say he is a shadow of his former self except in size.

Champion looked fit and willing which was encouraging. If he can stay fit then I think he'll be good for us.

Everybody will discuss Sezer so I won't except to say "thank heavens".

Prince has lost me after his little dummy spit over the goal kick ... this is the side of him that insiders talked about at the Cowboys and Donkeys and it's not very pretty.

Srama was back to his best and I won't even embarrass him by comparing him to Friend who spent half his career languishing in the reserves. Srama is a young rising star.

Of the other forwards I felt: Bird was outstanding; Bailey, Myles, Douglas, Minichiello were solid; Lawrence warrants his inclusion; Harrison looks like he wants to play Origin so I wonder where has that been for us.

That leaves O'Dwyer ... who would you replace him with? I think every team needs one player like him but can we carry Rankin and him on the bench?

Changes for next week ... none (unless Henderson and Michaels are available).
    I didnt think Srama was that good to be honest, it was the same ole Zilly I have seen all season and Mead didnt have a bad game at all, his defence is keeping the Titans in most games
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]