Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

if Inglis played for NSW then he would slot into the fullback position.
    Prince and Sezer in the halves.

Quote Originally Posted by Princey's Titanz View Post
    if Inglis played for NSW then he would slot into the fullback position.
    If Inglis played for NSW he wouldn't be half the player he is now, in fact they wouldn't have selected him.

Quote Originally Posted by Princey's Titanz View Post
    So why was Mal Meninga chasing up Kasiano? Looks like there is two NZ teams in the State of Origin.
    Norths Aspley thanks and that's Queensland
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

WHat a ****in rort that was NRL refs are ****ed in the head and i hope there familys die in a house fire
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

Quote Originally Posted by Smakked View Post
    WHat a ****in rort that was NRL refs are ****ed in the head and i hope there familys die in a house fire
    That is a tad extreme..

I assume you will edit sometime soon.

As long as we don't change the Blues lineup we will be right...Some nerves out there (Carney for one)...He will come good games 2 and 3.

P.S. That Ingless try was a debarckle (sic)

The worst refereeing game in a long long time.....

A knock on is a knock on, no matter what happens.

Gallen is a Superstar & should be man of the match in a losing side
    #itaintweaktospeak

I hope QLD supporters are happy with the win today.
    Prince and Sezer in the halves.

Bird best player on the field by a mile

agreed it shouldn't have been a try (and I'm a Queenslander).

Gallon, Bird and Farra had blinders.

Smith wasn't a hundred percent...he made good decisions but not his normal physical self.

All the guys that copped cheap shots in the tackle looked for a penalty and I give credit to the refs for not looking at them twice....it's origin, let it go!

Cronks kicking game was terrible...it allowed NSW in the game..bring Cherry Evens in to clean sweep the series.

Tate was my man on the match...why didn't NSW keep bombing Slater?
    First three went to Slater and he struggled on all three...next one went to GI and the rest at Tate....IDIOTS!

BTW...Farra played at the ball with his foot...suck it!

Ditch Fatah playing at ball Slater knocked on trying to bat it back can't believe that not the talk Myles mom that a disgrace Tate fallen or bird for sure blues press conference pretty poor

Feelings running a little high, chaps? Read about it in tomorrow's papers.

Tate, GI, Thurston and Smith were great. Boyd, Myles, Scott and Hannant were fine. Taylor looked like another Idris and Petro should be shelved.

For the losers, Farrah was out and out your best, with Gallen, Bird and Hayne not too far behind. Williams should never have been there and your halves can only get better.

Pretty good game I thought and the refs were fantastic :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos View Post
    Gallon, Bird and Farra had blinders.

Smith wasn't a hundred percent...he made good decisions but not his normal physical self.

All the guys that copped cheap shots in the tackle looked for a penalty and I give credit to the refs for not looking at them twice....it's origin, let it go!

Cronks kicking game was terrible...it allowed NSW in the game..bring Cherry Evens in to clean sweep the series.

Tate was my man on the match...why didn't NSW keep bombing Slater?
    First three went to Slater and he struggled on all three...next one went to GI and the rest at Tate....IDIOTS!

BTW...Farra played at the ball with his foot...suck it!
    Agree 100%, although I though Cronks kicking game was hot and cold.

Tate was easily the best out there, in every way.
    I can't believe they stopped kicking to Slater either. I wonder why they kicked to him in the first place, and then we he was missing them they kicked to Tate who was SOLID!!

OK, the Inglis try.....

I'm not arguing either way, because as soon as I saw it I said it could be argued either way, but i will say this....

IF Farrah played at the ball with his foot, it's a try. If he didn't, it's a lost ball/knock on. That's the only question: did Farrah play at it with his foot? I don't know.

Another point, just for arguments sake:
    IF Farrah deliberately played at the ball while Inglis was attempting to ground it, it is an illegal play, so a penalty in the act of scoring a try, which makes it a professional foul, which should have been a penalty try, and should have seen Farrah marched for 10.
    IF he deliberately played at it with his foot.

Thoughts??

Just had another look at it and I think that Farah got the benefit of the doubt. Unfortunately this issue seems to have taken away the reality that NSW have a lot to take into the next game and without Williams wasting so much space they will have an even better chance ... Pearce and Carney will get better, imho.

Queensland on the other hand need to get away from Civoniceva/Hodges love affair both looked behind the pace last night.

The turning point for me was when Gallen elected to take the two .. must have been his first origin match.
    Last edited by Titanic; 24-05-12 at 12:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    Queensland on the other hand need to get away from Civoniceva/Hodges love affair both looked behind the pace last night.
    Yeah they targeted Petro around the ruck but he has been very good for Queensland over the years and I believe he deserves a respectful send off this year...we can still win it with him...just 10 minute stints is all he should play.

I don't agree with Hodges though...he didn't receive many chances on that side of the field.

I thought Hodges was so poor in defence that he must have been carrying an injury. Jennings/Hayne totally owned him and our right-side defence, or lack of it, was where they built their momentum. On top of his missed tackles there was that Slater spill where there was nil cover given by Hodges who was just strolling along watching and what about Thaiday's late grounding where Hodges just ambled behind? Thank heavens for a revitalised Tate.
    Last edited by Titanic; 24-05-12 at 04:06 PM.