Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 17 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by GoldCoastTitans100 View Post
    I hope Sezer is fit, we need him and Rankin we don't have anyone who can get the job done apart from them.
    The news I've heard is that Sezer is good to go and Zillman will miss the game, so looks like Sezer and Rankin in the halfs. I'm very interested to see how they combined. I think not having Prince out there will force both of them to take a more commanding role and will give them a bit more freedom to play their games. Rankin needs a big game to show Carty he has what it takes.
    Last edited by Tamwelg; 04-05-12 at 11:59 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

Totally agree and I just hope that Graham has some talk in him. I'm very interested to see how we go with a different FB talking them through. This game just took a positive turn, imvho.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Rankin and Sezar in the halves sounds exciting and atleast gives us a reason to go to the ground.

It is more likely that Carty will revert to his boring conservative gameplan though and play Bird at 5/8 and bring Henderson into the 17. I hope to God I'm wrong...

Quote Originally Posted by karnage View Post
    Rankin and Sezar in the halves sounds exciting and atleast gives us a reason to go to the ground.

It is more likely that Carty will revert to his boring conservative gameplan though and play Bird at 5/8 and bring Henderson into the 17. I hope to God I'm wrong...
    Loose Hendo, include BJ and then we are starting to look as though we are working towards the 5 year plan

I can't get past the fact that our centres and two of our back three, with the exception of Mead are our real problem ... can't tackle, can't catch, don't pass and have no combination.

There is no hiding the fact that our backs are a big problem.

once again fate and injuries have delivered us a team that carty couldnt.

im super excited about this, and the only thing better would be mead at FB also, but baby steps.

if we get a few weeks into the Rankin / Sezer Combo and its flowing nicely and Graham hasnt made a huge impression...could be time to test out MR Mead.

but im pumped to go watch the game now.

also, how many effing leg injuries are we getting. if i was part of our conditioning / fitness staff id be feeling a bit sheepish about now.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamwelg View Post
    The news I've heard is that Sezer is good to go and Zillman will miss the game, so looks like Sezer and Rankin in the halfs. I'm very interested to see how they combined. I think not having Prince out there will force both of them to take a more commanding role and will give them a bit more freedom to play their games. Rankin needs a big game to show Carty he has what it takes.
    Thanks for the update !

I think you could see a really entertaining game this week.

Junior

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post

im super excited about this, and the only thing better would be mead at FB also, but baby steps.

if we get a few weeks into the Rankin / Sezer Combo and its flowing nicely and Graham hasnt made a huge impression...could be time to test out MR Mead.

also, how many effing leg injuries are we getting. if i was part of our conditioning / fitness staff id be feeling a bit sheepish about now.

Im Gald your excited
    Im far from it I can see tigers putting 30 - 40 on us, I hope i am wrong but thats how i feel, anyway i will still be at the game.
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

Some of the best games we've had is with Prince out. Let's hope that trend continues

One positive is if we lose we still won't be on the bottom of the ladder LOL
    This year will be BLUE Go NSW!

Quote Originally Posted by Toads View Post
    Prince lost of his shine when Matty Rogers retired. Matty used to make him look good (IMO).

id be feeling a bit sheepish about now.
    I am sure you mean "goat-ish" and to be honest I don't mind if we get done as long as we are moving forward with the younger members and allowing the squad to try something creative.

Quote Originally Posted by Smakked View Post
    Im Gald your excited
    Im far from it I can see tigers putting 30 - 40 on us, I hope i am wrong but thats how i feel, anyway i will still be at the game.
    Im not ruling out that possibility but since the start of the season I have been waiting for Sezer and Rankin to play at HB and FE together.

Quote Originally Posted by Titanic View Post
    I am sure you mean "goat-ish" and to be honest I don't mind if we get done as long as we are moving forward with the younger members and allowing the squad to try something creative.
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldCoastTitans100 View Post
    Im not ruling out that possibility but since the start of the season I have been waiting for Sezer and Rankin to play at HB and FE together.

yeah thats my point.

if we are gonna get done by 20 points, let it be for a purpose, in this case exposing our future halves to what they can expect shortly.

losing by 20 with stop gaps and fill ins and coaches pets is what pisses me off.