Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast

Tigers forum is just as happy as this one.

They know their side is mud aswell

It was a very exciting match for anyone at the game but feel for Rankin , his charge down & then dropped ball cost us the match & if he's gone for the season then so be it , but for the few saying "Scott Who" are kidding yourselves he is a must as a half fit Prince wouldv never had us in that situation ..

Sezar was excellent & Bird wasn't far behind , Mini played his best game this season but if BJ isn't picked next week then We have problems..

Tigers were average & are no more of a chance of winning the comp then we are.
    #itaintweaktospeak

Sezer

Prince

Rankin

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    for the few saying "Scott Who" are kidding yourselves he is a must as a half fit Prince wouldv never had us in that situation ..
    There's a few games this year that would disagree with you. And by a few I mean every one except for the Cowboys and Manly effort.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    It was a very exciting match for anyone at the game but feel for Rankin , his charge down & then dropped ball cost us the match & if he's gone for the season then so be it , but for the few saying "Scott Who" are kidding yourselves he is a must as a half fit Prince wouldv never had us in that situation ..

Sezar was excellent & Bird wasn't far behind , Mini played his best game this season but if BJ isn't picked next week then We have problems..

Tigers were average & are no more of a chance of winning the comp then we are.
    I hope Rankin isnt gone for the season, the team just hasnt had enough *insert whatever in here* drilled into them.

Quote Originally Posted by teke View Post
    I hope Rankin isnt gone for the season, the team just hasnt had enough *how to play rugby league* drilled into them.
    I think that just about covers it.

i cant be bothered saying much, but i am not too dirty on the players.

it was a ****storm last 4 minutes and that was where the inexperience in our halves showed.

for the most part they we really good, just needed to take one or more opportunities earlier to make sure we werent in that pressure situation.

another thing. Graham was pretty darn good i thought. especially in defense and helping the line with talk from the back. and he looked a clip quicker to get to a ball or to assist a tackle than Zillman ever has.

i would be leaving him there if possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Jamal's Hamstring View Post
    I think that just about covers it.

My new signature

also if it makes anyone feel better, the suns lost in the last few minutes and they had less than 12k there tonight. for those not at our game we had 14,300

Rankin does have something there, he's pretty good with the boot for one.. To me, it seems his errors are a combo of nerves and trying to play the game too quickly. Something that can only be eliminated from his game with more experience at the top level. Whether if he gets that chance ever again, is another thing.. *shrugs*

I don't really blame Rankin, it's Idris pass right to the Tiger's player where he then ran 90m that lost us the game

Lote seems to be a liability to me.

Tigers would get much more use out of Utai as an example
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

I think there were 2 critical penalties against the Titans in the 2nd half that had some impact.
    Kumuls Up !!! RLWC 2017

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    I don't really blame Rankin, it's Idris pass right to the Tiger's player where he then ran 90m that lost us the game
    not sure if that was rankin or sezer who kicked it, but i think the even bigger error than jamals pass, was putting up a cross field kick in the first place. its had to be a grubber behind the line to force a drop out, a mistake or worst case they play the ball 1m out from there line.

a bomb only could maybe score a try, but usually give them a tap on the 20m.

inexperience cost us there. and i can wear that. part of having a young halves pairing is seeing some youthful errors. i still think there was heaps to like about rankin and sezers game. sezer is more polished and will stay in the 6 when prince comes back. but Rankin will get another shot and i hope he is learning from all of this.

Lote was terrible...