Default Sharks,knights,Canberra&Melbourne

Luke PAGE is currently being hunted by no less than four NRL clubs. The off contract at the end of 2012 Young Front rower has Melbourne, Newcastle, Sharks and Canberra vying for the 2011 Titans U20's player of the year.
    Currently playing in the Intrust comp for the Ipswich jets. The above mentioned information was overheard at the game between the Jets and Burleigh bears.
    This young robust no nonsense front rower was touted as being a possible replacement for the Bull when he retired.
    Can anyone shed some light on what is going on with this player.

Well it is possible that he is not happy with the latest signings by the titans keeping him out so other clubs are now after him.

You can't seriously expect him to get a run when we have the quality of guys like Henderson in our team...

As an aside, I see Vave is starting to fulfill some of his promise with the Storm.

Quote Originally Posted by karnage View Post
    You can't seriously expect him to get a run when we have the quality of guys like Henderson in our team...

Exactly what i was thinking. Same as Sezer. Our club needs to put the foot on the pedal and make sure players like Sezer, Page and possibly Rankin arent lost. We need to know what the club is going to do to keep them.

3 or 4 clubs are chasing Sezer and Page. We need to make sure they dont go.
    Prince and Sezer in the halves.

It seems that every time we look half decent we get thrashed with this sort of speculation. Well I'd like to add to the speculation ... I think our coach is being awarded far more leaway than he deserves and if we lose just one more good up-coming young player then I speculate that we will leak a whole lot more support.

This is not speculation ... if we do then this supporter will grumpily retire from rugby league again. I only made a come back after the Super League debacle because the Titans got in but I can't take too much more of the fumbling bumbling constant rumbling from our current set up.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by Titan Dad View Post
    Luke PAGE is currently being hunted by no less than four NRL clubs. The off contract at the end of 2012 Young Front rower has Melbourne, Newcastle, Sharks and Canberra vying for the 2011 Titans U20's player of the year.
    Currently playing in the Intrust comp for the Ipswich jets. The above mentioned information was overheard at the game between the Jets and Burleigh bears.
    This young robust no nonsense front rower was touted as being a possible replacement for the Bull when he retired.
    Can anyone shed some light on what is going on with this player.
    You seem to have a bit more inside information then anyone else here, perhaps you could fill us in a bit more.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

forgot about page... would love to see him given a run instead of henderson/Lawrence

You seem to have a bit more inside information then anyone else here, perhaps you could fill us in a bit more

I work with a close family member of his, he and I were at the game mentioned and overheard. I know he would like to stay with the coast, however he sees that with the forward talent pool he will not get a go for 2-3 years. Disappointing really. We have developed this kid for a couple of years and yet again the vultures from other clubs are looking at trying to poach another kid from under our noses.

You seem to have a bit more inside information then anyone else here, perhaps you could fill us in a bit more

I work with a close family member of his, he and I were at the game mentioned and overheard. I know he would like to stay with the coast, however he sees that with the forward talent pool he will not get a go for 2-3 years. Disappointing really. We have developed this kid for a couple of years and yet again the vultures from other clubs are looking at trying to poach another kid from under our noses.
    Thats how the NRL runs. We took players such as Harro, Mini, Prince, Idris, Champion, Sezer and etc from their respected clubs.

I'd have him in before Hendo, but if he can't get a run with the Titans he should look elsewhere. Good luck to him either way. Either Knights or Storm would be my choice for him, Belly ache and Bennett will bring his game on in leaps and bounds.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrl.com
    David Mead wants to play fullback. David Mead plays well at fullback. The Titans actually look more dangerous than the common household doorstop when David Mead plays at fullback.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Princey's Titanz View Post

Exactly what i was thinking. Same as Sezer. Our club needs to put the foot on the pedal and make sure players like Sezer, Page and possibly Rankin arent lost. We need to know what the club is going to do to keep them.

3 or 4 clubs are chasing Sezer and Page. We need to make sure they dont go.
    Sezer is in contract talks with the Titans at the moment. they are trying to lock him into a 3 year contract worth around 150k a year. As for Page im not to sure but i think he has already signed with another club.

Quote Originally Posted by justin19 View Post
    Sezer is in contract talks with the Titans at the moment. they are trying to lock him into a 3 year contract worth around 150k a year. As for Page im not to sure but i think he has already signed with another club.
    Keep us with with your exclusives mate.

Page has been quoted as saying that the Titans are his first preference, that Cartwright promised him NRL game time mid-year and that he is preparing to move to the Coast, however, that was in RLW just before the indebtedness was made public.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.