Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN PETE View Post
    PRINCE: Doesn't get better than this
    Scott Prince | 12:01am April 27, 2012

So far this season the Broncos have played every Friday night. I am not saying that is the sole reason they are running second, having dropped only one game.

Broncos 8, Dragons 4, Newcastle 4, Tigers 3, Eels 2, Sea Eagles 2, Bulldogs 2, Rabbitohs 2, Panthers 1, Storm 1, Raiders 1, Titans 1, Cowboys 1, Warriors 0, Sharks 0, Roosters 0.
    They have another 5 Friday night games out of the next 9 rounds + a bye where as we have only 1 other Friday night match against the Dragons & the only other match we will probably play on a Friday this season is against who,,, yes the Donkeys in round 20
    #itaintweaktospeak

The Broncos getting favourable treatment. Who would have imagined such a thing?

QUESTION:
    When was the last time the Gold Coast Titans won two matches in a row??

ANSWER
    Round 26 and Finals Week 1 TWO THOUSAND AND TEN!!!!!!

That stat is sourced from today's Courier Mail. And people wonder why there has been discontent in this forum and a call for Cartwright's head. Our opposition is about 3-1 on to prevent us from breaking this trend.

I could not imagine a better game to right 18 months of wrongs!!

Quote Originally Posted by karnage View Post
    QUESTION:
    When was the last time the Gold Coast Titans won two matches in a row??

ANSWER
    Round 26 and Finals Week 1 TWO THOUSAND AND TEN!!!!!!

That stat is sourced from today's Courier Mail. And people wonder why there has been discontent in this forum and a call for Cartwright's head. Our opposition is about 3-1 on to prevent us from breaking this trend.

I could not imagine a better game to right 18 months of wrongs!!
    It will be rolling very soon
    #itaintweaktospeak

Quote Originally Posted by securitron_ch View Post
    The Broncos getting favourable treatment. Who would have imagined such a thing?

i think ive read somewhere the broncos dont like playing friday nights

they request from the NRL each year to play sunday so they can get more families and bigger crowds.

But channel 9 put the biggest rating team on there biggest rating slot.

footy teams are just a movie / tv show to channel 9, and brisbane are a james cameron or pixar blockbuster as far as ratings go and we are a straight to DVD release.

so brisbane arent actually getting what they want and CH 9 are doing whats best for them financially....but it still sucks and the ARLC need to address it when they go to battle for the TV rights.

Brisbane players love it ... every home weekend off, perfectly scheduled trainings ... professional footballers dream ... anything else is smoke & mirrors.
    Four reasons to escape to Queensland: Sun, Surf, Sand & the Titans.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidBouveng View Post
    i think ive read somewhere the broncos dont like playing friday nights

they request from the NRL each year to play sunday so they can get more families and bigger crowds.

But channel 9 put the biggest rating team on there biggest rating slot.

footy teams are just a movie / tv show to channel 9, and brisbane are a james cameron or pixar blockbuster as far as ratings go and we are a straight to DVD release.

so brisbane arent actually getting what they want and CH 9 are doing whats best for them financially....but it still sucks and the ARLC need to address it when they go to battle for the TV rights.
    Straight to DVD release.... HILARIOUS!!

Lately we've been a straight to DVD release with Tori Spelling playing halfback!!

The Broncos not getting exactly what they want does not mean that the Broncos don't get favourable treatment.

I don't think there would be too many teams that would not want to switch their random game schedules for the predictable Broncos one.

Just had a quick squiz at the broncos fan forum, hehehe so confident. It will be good to turn all that confidence they have into mush after we put them down tonight.

Just stole this from their forum:

Titans better on paper? Yeah nah. lol.

1. Zillman Vs Hoffman - Hoffman
    2. Gordon Vs Beale - Gordon
    3. Idris Vs Reed - Reed is better but let's make this an even comparison just to clear any bias.
    4. Peyroux Vs Hodges - Hodges
    5. Mead Vs Copley - Mead
    6. Sezar Vs Norman - Norman
    7. Prince Vs Wallace - Prince (Wallace is in way better form BUT Prince is better "on paper"..)
    8. Bailey Vs Hannant - Hannant
    9. Srama Vs McCollough - Macca
    10. Douglas Vs Civoniceva - Civoniceva
    11. Myles Vs Glenn - Myles
    12. O'Dwyer Vs Thaiday - Thaiday
    13. Harrison Vs Parker - Parker

Minicheillo, Henderson, Thompson and Bird Vs Teo, Hunt, McGuire, Gillett - Bench is an OBVIOUS clear winner to us.

So that's:

Broncos - 9 (Including the bench)
    Titans - 4
    Equal - 1

And if you REALLY want to, to avoid any ridiculous bias (which, I don't think I have been, I've been fair with it I believe) But just for the sake of the argument, let's give them 2 back. It would still be a win to us on paper.

In conclusion, Toidans fans have NFI.

Idris is better
    Prince is better
    Sezer is better
    Bird is better
    Srama is better
    Parker better than harrison, get some glasses?? haha

trust broncos fans to not know whos playing and whos not...

Quote Originally Posted by The Gladiator View Post
    Sezer is better
    He's played one game for us at first grade level and you already class him better than Norman?

Bit early to say that imo.
    Last edited by gotitans101; 27-04-12 at 06:07 PM.

Making those corrections, that brings it to be a close game. "On Paper" 6-7 in favor of us!

Just in
    If the titans win tonight, Shane Webke will be wearing a titans tie next time he reads the news, if we lose, Gilly is going to wear a qld jersey to our first training session back next week.

Junior

Lets hope we can dictate terms out there tonight.. side is the same as that named 1 -17

Junior

Great defence from Julius to stop hoffman