Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Boofhead View Post
    We have a Dilemma.

We have two right centers but we won't play them in their preferred position. Peyroux showed us tonight that he not up to first grade, I'm sure a lot of us knew this. Play Jamal the bloke we are paying big bucks in his preferred side and Champion on the left.

O'Dwyer and Henderson ain't cutting it. Blood some young fellas.

Prince was great tonight, Sezer was solid.

We missed Ash in defense.

Mead was great.

Zillman solid.

We under estimated the Broncos, they pulled our pants down.

I need more bundy.
    Champion on the left will be good, natural right to left passing game who will put Kev into some space.

Harros defence was def missed.

Anyone want to get deep and meaningful about the game?

Srama is the best player we have. Sezer and Mead need to be retained. Every other player could be shopped.

How deep do you want?

That was an absolutely pathetic showing from our team tonight. There is absolutely no point in taking positives from the second half when we conceded 20 of the softest points you would see in NRL football.

The first try was conceded from a Mead dropped bomb - but I won't dump on Mead because he was generally solid overall. Prince on the other hand I will dump on. He made contact with Glenn about 5m short of the line but failed to 'hit and stick' as any teenage player is told to do and by the time Gillette crashed over he wasn't even laying a hand on him. People say Prince had a great game but when the score was nil all his pathetic defence led to the opener. Who cares if he lays on a try when the horse has already bolted?? When the game was there to be won he failed to measure up as a Captain should. The fan boys who want to talk up his try assists or some other pointless stat should just watch a game. This in not the NFL. He is not Tom Brady and he can't run off the field and leave the tackling to somebody else. He is a defensive liability who puts pressure on every player who patrols his side of the field.

How about the McCullough try from dummy half?? That would be a bad joke if it wasn't for the fact that Sean Kenny-Dowell had scored an identically soft try only 2 games ago. Does our pathetic coaching staff conduct any video review sessions??

Peyroux missed a tackle that led directly to a try that was sub-NRL standard. I won't bag him out too much. What's the point?? We all know that we won't be winning a premiership or even being competitive with top 4 teams consistently with the likes of Peyroux running around at centre.

And then there is the try on the stroke of half time. Myles and Hodges both got hurt and led to a halt in play of atleast 90 seconds so we had time to have a breather and set the defensive line for one play. What happens?? We fail to number up and concede a try that should not be scored against a first grade defence.

How about Jamal?? I think he only touched the ball one time in the opening 30 minutes. Great game plan Carty. Leave the fat bludger that we paid millions of dollars to out in the centres and send NOTHING his way.

And then I get to my favourite topic: HENDERSON!! What on Earth did he offer to the team tonight?? The answer is simple - exactly what he has offered us every other time he has laced up a boot for us. NOTHING!! He is a complete and utter liability and the idiot that continues to select him should pack both of their bags at the same time and never associate with our team again. The forward pass that he threw on to Zillman's back was the absolute low light in what was a night of absolute disappointment.

We are MILES off the pace to make the top 8 and we are LIGHTYEARS off the pace to win a premiership. We are a bad team on the field and we are worse off it. I'll continue to turn up and support the team as I did last year but I see little reason for any optimism.

Anyone want to get deep and meaningful about the game?
    How's that for deep and meaningful??

The reason for optimism is that the only way is up.

Five year plan! Five year plan!

Quote Originally Posted by karnage View Post
    How's that for deep and meaningful??
    Feels good. Hug it out!

1. Zillman
    2. Gordon
    3. Champion
    4. Idris
    5. Mead
    6. Sezer
    7. Prince
    8. Bailey
    9. Srama
    10. Douglas
    11. Bird
    12. Myles
    13. Harrison

14. White
    15. Ridge
    16. Minichiello (Front Row)
    17. Thompson

Should flog the Tigers. Whats the story with Champion?

Quote Originally Posted by karnage View Post
    How about the McCullough try from dummy half?? That would be a bad joke if it wasn't for the fact that Sean Kenny-Dowell had scored an identically soft try only 2 games ago. Does our pathetic coaching staff conduct any video review sessions??
    The Titans are guilty of letting through this type of try on more than 5 times in the last 2 seasons. Terrible terrible terrible.

Feels good. Hug it out!
    "Where beer in a mug warms you like a hug..."

Flaming Moes!!

I expected a loss so the result was not a shock.

It's stooooopid stoopid errors that are killing this team.

and people wonder why we don't get any free to air time.

jesus.

Not all negatives tonight....
    1/ We scored points so still haven't been held to zip yet. (yet)

2/ The 20's won....

3/ So did Manly.

There has to be more but I am pi$$ed and it is after 10:30 so goodnight.

i think we were unlucky when some reffing decisions didnt go our way. I missed out on the 1st half but i watched the 2nd and i actually thought we looked much better then the Broncos.

I have to watch the first half and see how bad we actually played.

Seems to me that Dom is a 2nd rower. He does not pass at all. I feel sorry for Mead.

I dont get why we look so good on paper but so S*** in the game. Im extremely fustrated.
    Last edited by Princey's Titanz; 28-04-12 at 12:04 AM.
    Prince and Sezer in the halves.

Titans played better in the second halve because they played without structure.

I saw 2 set plays in the first halve involving an inside ball to Zillman.
    The first had Minichello as the ball player, who dummied and got nail by Gillette. (Zillman was in a hole if he got the ball)
    The second had Henderson as the ball player throwing a forward pass like an eight year old.

They would have to be the worst two ball players in the NRL and they are constructing our set plays...surely Carty didn't train for that...or did he?

Defense...how slow was our line speed and why didn't we condense the ruck area?
    I know we miss Harrison but having too many dumb forwards doesn't give us any attacking defense.

Karnage,
    Prince's defense is frustrating but he saved us a couple of times by reading the play...the only other player that was reading the Broncos in defense was Idris.

Positive...Sezer looks physically strong
    Negative...Cartwright is his coach